User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree168Likes

Thread: Dont hate me because i save money and u dont.......

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I would like to see the reaction of this old women if she was waiting behind an tlc extreme couponners show....oh boy...
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I would like to see the reaction of this old women if she was waiting behind an tlc extreme couponners show....oh boy...
    she will be an explosive volcano, lol

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

love this!
    Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    I remember a couple of years ago when I was doing price match and using coupons at Walmart. The cashier had no problems with me. It was the lady behind me. She was complaining that what I was doing was wrong and using too many coupons. She was talking so loud that everyone in every line was looking at me. She made a point to make sure that all attention was aimed at me. Then she was huffing and puffing and saying she was in a hurry. When it came to pay, I paid cash. My wallet was filled with loose change. So I started with pennies. I put one down, looked at her, put another one down, looked at her, etc. Tooked a glance at the cashier and she was trying not to laugh, lol. Took a while for me to count, but at the end, I got my satisfaction because I knew she was having a conniption, lol.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Last week I went to Walmart, had a wad of coupons.. the girl who processed my coupons took the long way around.. as long as they are processing the coupons I dont care about their speed.. I understand the need to be sure, check dates etc.. anyways as we go to the car, my son in law says " people who use coupons have too much time on their hands" I'm glad he couldn't read my mind lol.. I looked at him and said "I saved over $50 in there, it took way less than an hour, I think thats really good return on anyone's time" he agreed.. but dang.. he is also the one who said getting personal hygiene stuff at Christmas is like getting coal in your stocking.. so I bought a few lumps of coal on ebay and bought them for him lolll
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    Last week I went to Walmart, had a wad of coupons.. the girl who processed my coupons took the long way around.. as long as they are processing the coupons I dont care about their speed.. I understand the need to be sure, check dates etc.. anyways as we go to the car, my son in law says " people who use coupons have too much time on their hands" I'm glad he couldn't read my mind lol.. I looked at him and said "I saved over $50 in there, it took way less than an hour, I think thats really good return on anyone's time" he agreed.. but dang.. he is also the one who said getting personal hygiene stuff at Christmas is like getting coal in your stocking.. so I bought a few lumps of coal on ebay and bought them for him lolll
    Sheesh! Young people never learn. My kids were the same until they started families and bought homes. Now they scramble for coupons and often ask me what i have that i can GIVE them. Notice the GIVE and not TRADE.
    cath007, Cocottee00 and MillieH like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I love coupons. I find it frustrating sometimes how other people get rude about them being used. I've had cashiers huff and complain about them. I've found some are so rude about it that I make sure I go to a different til if i see them again. I've had other customers complain and I generally have less that 10 that i'm using at a time. Its not a HUGE addition of time. I personally dont have the patience to wait hours at the check out even when I'm being checked out!

I watched extreme couponers yesterday and one lady took over 2 hours to check out. for those that are going take a realllllllllly long to checkout yes there does need to be some communication about the fact that its a large coupon order so people dont end up standing behind and waiting for hours.
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    Sheesh! Young people never learn. My kids were the same until they started families and bought homes. Now they scramble for coupons and often ask me what i have that i can GIVE them. Notice the GIVE and not TRADE.
    I started couponning in leaisure at 26 years old,I am now 28 and regrets all those years I did not do it or do saving for my familly,So Young people have to learn that the more earlier possible in my opinion.I have practically no debts because of that Being a teenager cost a lot in beauty products and all those things so IF I knowed that before I would not have private myself.
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, May 21st, 2013 at 02:53 PM.
    SnowFlakey likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Haha I had a disgruntled couple in line behind me at walmart today. It was funny watching them.
    cath007 and SnowFlakey like this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Haha I had a disgruntled couple in line behind me at walmart today. It was funny watching them.
    LOL! Dont you just love that! When this happens to me, i go even slower at the checkout. I place my items slower, put my coupons on my items, check my wallet, then i check it again to make sure i didnt forget any coupons, make sure i question the price of one item so that the cashier has to call a stacker to check the price. Makes the person behind me even madder! and all the while they are standing behind me and getting madder! lol
    cath007 likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information