User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: My Freshco brag

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I go in to Freshco several times a week since it is the only place close to me so I think most of them know I use alot of coupons and most are just use to it now. I have given some coupons to cashiers and such.. I treat them how they treat me and overall it is always a good/great time
    acosta likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow, lucky! My FRESCHO (Newmarket) is horrendous. I had a bunch (6) of the save $2 coupons when you buy 2 items, so I went in last week and picked up some - no problem. A friend had given me a few extras as well a few days later, so I went back and they refused to take them. I was shocked. The cashier was extremely rude when I asked why, and she finally said they were a trial size, and therefore couldn't be used. The cashier behind her told her not to talk to me and to just call the manager. So he came down and said "NO"! "They are a value pack. This is Canada and we don't do extreme couponing". I was absolutely floored. I've never experienced this type of treatment in a store, and it made me feel like a criminal. Clearly, all stores don't abide by the same coupon policy, and that can be the frustrating part.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

KJ88 I really hope you contacted head office! Being treated like that is unacceptable by anyone! Let head office know you will be relaying your story to your social media sites. I have mentioned social media sites before and things have turned around. No one wants bad publicity.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hope that you write the company's head office with a CC to the store Manager and compliment this cashier as good ones are few and far between. This cashier deserves to be rewarded.

The Freshco in my area is not coupon or customer friendly at all. I don't how they are trained but every coupon is questioned, and refused most of the time, even the FPC's get refused. Unless the picture of the exact product is on the front, it is no good...They never see or even associate the word ANY.
    Freshco is not the only retail store in my area like that. Walmart here is even worse, and SDM takes no coupons unless they are being returned to a PO 3000 some place.......

Why do they refuse to take the coupons (cashiers and management) they actually revieve extra money (get paid) for handling etc.......? It is not good business practices to be rude and arrogant to customers.

I as well do not understand how they, (stores) can only give you what you paid for the item, not the face valuse of the coupon, as you know they will be claiming the full value, and they will get the credit, I would think that is fraud on their part.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

oh I have complemented the store a few times to H.O.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Great brag! The nice cashier is the best part . Love Freshco

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    and top of that to help paid for the cake to the mil..icing on the cake lol
    lol!
    Mrs.Roberts likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information