Went here twice already. Left empty-handed everytime.

The first time, I was actually going to the mall. My mother had told me that the store was "nothing special," but I wanted to see for myself. This was about two weeks ago.

The first thing I noticed getting off the bus is that on the outside, the store is great. Very modern style building that blends well with the newly-renovated Square Mall.

Then I go inside. Starbucks is on the direct right once going through the door. And it smelled. It smelled bad. I've been in Starbucks before. I've passed by Starbucks in Montreal. It never smelled like this! I didn't realize it was Starbucks, though. It smelled like dirty man socks and sewage wrapped in a ball. The store itself was bright, clean, well laid-out and designed, but it just smelled soooo bad!

I went to the washroom and it smelled great, though! So I knew it wasn't sewage, but I didn't know it was Starbucks until the next time I went into Target. It was definitely because of Starbucks. The smell wafed in the air on the entire right-hand side of the store way into the back. It was disturbing.

Not to mention, they were charging 16$ for a clip wallet that was 9$ at Ardene's next door! The had other merchandise, too, but everything was so overpriced. Pokemon plush for 25$. Shoes for 40$. They didn't even look that great.

The staff was great, though. I had a few people ask if I needed help, and another who got involved in a conversation with my friend about Pokemon and Resident Evil. I have nothing negative to say about the staff. I don't know how they handle coupons or anything because, again, did not buy anything...

The only reason I'd go back is for a very specific product. Otherwise, it's Walmart for me.