User Tag List

Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By megansavingmoney

Thread: Walmart (a good experience)

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I've read a lot of negative reviews about couponing at Walmart lately, but today I had a great experience there and wanted to share.

I had 7 coupons to use (not a huge order, but not just one either). I had a 2 $1 off coupons to get freebie travel sized mouthwash and there was no issue using both on the same transaction. I used the $2.50 U by Kotex on the travel size ($1.98) and the cashier looked at it for a sec, then shrugged and scanned it through. My other coupons went through without comment.

There was one issue where she accidentally put in the $1 coupon as $21, so my final total came out to -$2.34. We found the mistake and she was really apologetic about making the error! I wish all cashiers were this awesome! She even said "Use as many coupons as you'd like."
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks a lot for sharing...

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    89 (100%)

I've never had issues with using coupons or telling them to correct the error before leaving. I was told once that they only accept one coupon per item, as set that morning. However, when I told him to call his manger, I was informed that they now have to verify print coupons and will accept more than one. The cashier messed but, yet, I was able to use all my coupons!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When you use coupons do you find yourself buying stuff you normally would not?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jj84jJ View Post
    When you use coupons do you find yourself buying stuff you normally would not?
    Not really. It makes me more willing to try a new product, but my bf always reminds me not to buy what I don't need.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Now that's a partial truth. Using coupons can make or break your day. The other day if I find something interesting and look at the price tag I wish if there was a coupon somewhere that could reduce the price. So, hence, in a way it is a blessing in those times. Atleast, that's what I think. Thanks for sharing the review though.
    LIFE!

Thread Information