User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a new Canon Powershot A570 IS and the "change batteries" light comes on within 40 pictures on a fresh set of fully charged Energizer NiMh AA 2300mAH batteries. I tried a new set of alkalines and got about 50 pictures. Does anyone out there have a similar experience? I have heard that Sanyo 2700mAH batteries are a possible fix for the problem. HELP!!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I must admit that I am having the same problem with these energizer rechargeables with my Kodak camera.

kiky
    i having the same problem with my Benq Dc x600 rechargeable battery

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Same things here with my Fuji digital cam

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a Canon PowerShot SD200 and don't have any problems with the batteries. I'm a big help, aren't I?

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I use the lithium batteries now, like the square ones.
    I had too much trouble with the other ones. So when I bought this one I made sure it was the lithium

shellyg
    The best batteries for a canon digital camera are the Energizer E2 Lithium batteries. They cost about $17.00 for 4 but are well worth it.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hopefully you bought it in shop, so you can take it back. The problem won't get better. My friend had bought one at the same time I did (a Canon Powershot) about 3 or 4 years ago & his was like that. It had a rechargable battery, so he bought another battery for it off eBay. The same thing happened. It wasn't the battery - it was the camera. I even lent him my battery (which was and is fine) to take on a trip to NYC and my battery did not work properly in his camera.

The product is damaged, take it back. I do not think there is much you can do for it.
    i am earning cash, you could be too:
    http://www.paybox.me/r/crackercrumb

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I own two powershot camera A-520 AND A -510(one for my work, the other for personnal use) and use energizer lithium batteries and I don't have any problem. Last year I had a another kind of problem with my camera and my warranty was expired. I call directly canon, they told me to send them my camera so they can test it.A month later they send me a brand new camera free of charge! That a very goog company to me. I highly recommend you to phone them. You have nothing to loose!

ƃuılıǝɔ ǝɥʇ uo ƃuıɔuɐp Rockin' Kitty's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Glad to know the Canon company can be trusted.

I have an A550 and have had no problems whatsoever with it. I have Panasonic NiMH rechargeable batteries in it right now, and they work like a charm. I also have Duracell NiMH rechargeable batteries which I don't find last as long. But I got a good deal on them from Shoppers Drug Mart. They went on sale from $26.99 to $19.99 and i had a $5 off coupon from save.ca. Can't pass up that offer!!
    I've rec'd over $1500 so far of Amazon.ca gift cards. All for free!
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/FarrahnsMom

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a canon A570 and it is the same for me take about 20-30 pictures and the battery light is blinking, I think I will call canon and see what thay have to say...

Thread Information