User Tag List

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

earlyer today, as it is the closest store from home, i was planning shopping at WM and wanted to price match some of the Metro flyer...i gave my flyer but the cashier told me it has to be the exact size (in this case, meaning weight = Delissio pizza),
    Me to the cashier ''Oh sorry, i never noticed there was different size for Delissio........she told me they recently had training about coupons and price matching and they told them to be more carefull with them.....
    Later, as i had done some purchases for mom i drove in front of the Metro and stop by to get more of the Delissio Pizzas...and being there i grabbed a flyer.....and it says ' Delissio from 627 to 931 g..... the one shown on the flyer is 927 g and the one i was buying was lighter....that is why , i was refused a price match.....i'm ..grrrr !.....and the worse is that , i had my glasses on and was able to read the fine print....if i only took the time to read the wording ....i'm so mad at me !!!

sorry for the long story....
    This thread is currently associated with: Metro
    Last edited by Mia001; Sat, May 25th, 2013 at 05:09 PM.

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

I've noticed on a couple things like this that the sizes are just a little off. I kind of think it's one strategy Walmart uses to limit the price matching....or stores will order in a special size just for a certain promotion. I don't mind it, because even though you might have to go that store to get it, it makes sure to drive the business to the sale. I'm all for shopping at the store who is holding the sale to support them, I think if we were able to pm everything it would drive some of the smaller players out of the market. Then walmart can charge whatever they want

Smart Canuck couponclippercaitie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    171 (100%)

I've found this with the 100ml crest at NF. I've never been able to find it in stock and nobody else carried the 100ml size except WM sometimes (who never has any in stock half the time either)

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

danip467, i always try my best to shop in local stores to make sure we keep them alive

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I know what you mean Mia, I have had that issue with my dog treat coupons for their biscuits, the sizes on the coupons are for bags 113 gms and the packages are 118 gms, I stand there and become dizzy looking at different ones hoping they match.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Yea, I noticed Walmart can be a pain when trying to price match. I never knew Delissio had a weight difference, that's kind of lame. The biggest issue I have with PMing is when the picture on the flyer doesn't match the item I'm buying, even though it is inclusive in the flyer in writing.
    Open for all coupon trades!
    Join Swagbucks for free money!

Thread Information