User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By idonovan
  • 1 Post By abbasgirl
  • 2 Post By r0c0upons

Thread: Bleeping Drivers!!!

Trading Score
    282 (100%)

Oh I am so frustrated with other drivers.....what is going on, has everybody lost their minds...where's the common sense!

I just returned from a trip to Waterloo, where my DD was playing in a ball tournament. On the way there NOT 1, NOT 2 but THREE truck drivers cut us off on the highway...and but for my DH Changing lanes quickly and the Grace of God that the lane beside us was clear enough to do so, I likely would not be typing this post. Once we got to Waterloo some careless Driver decides he's going to stop at a green light not a just changing light...one that had been green already. This causes the cars barreling behind him at 80 km to come a screaming halt .. DH was paying attention and luckily able to break in time. The 4x4 truck behind us literally came centimeters from smoking us from behind and made my dear daughter nearly poop here pants (not kidding), and the car behind the truck wasn't nearly as lucky, he ended up losing half his front end to the trucks behind.

How is it possible in a short hour and half that there could be 4 major incidents that were ALL due to careless and selfish Drivers! People have got to Wake UP!! GRRRRR

Ok now I feel better! Let's hope for a better trip to Waterloo tomorrow
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

when it comes to the green light thing how can ppl not see whats right in front of them and thats ppl stopped?
    Candini likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by idonovan View Post
    when it comes to the green light thing how can ppl not see whats right in front of them and thats ppl stopped?
    Most people are going too fast and traveling too close. If you're going fast enough, you could put on the brakes right away and still hit the person in front of you.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by idonovan View Post
    Ask that to the driver that totaled my 8 month old car as I was waiting to turn left and he was doing 110 in a 80. Had to climb out my window to get out of my car.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow! That's scary!!! I'm glad you're all OK!
    The green light thing sounds more like a confused driver than a selfish one though. Maybe an elderly person who should probably be giving up their licence or someone having a really bad day with their mind on something else. I hope they were aware of the accident they caused and didn't just drive off.
    Shirnette likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Since the bad driving has entered your awareness, perhaps an affirmation upon entering your vehicle might help...

Something like....
    Give thanks to God
    And saying something like " we are safe, we are protected. Our angels are with us." Or "we are surrounded by good drivers" lol
    Zonny and sheetsofemptycanvas like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

talk about crazy drivers! yesterday there was a car in the middle of the road, unmoving! turns out the driver was undecided which way he should go: forward, turn right, or turn left. instead of leaving the road, like go to a nearby parking lot and figuring the rest out, he parked his car in the 3rd lane. someone was sitting on the passenger seat and by the ways his hands were moving and his facial expressions, you could tell he wasn't sure either. dumb dumb people. it was a good minute before this guy made up his mind and changed several lanes into the left-turning lane. there were other cars passing them, and this dummy honked at those that drove past and his passenger friend made obscene hand gestures. what does he expect? everybody should just wait on the road until he makes up his mind?

Thread Information