User Tag List

Page 30 of 390 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Where are you armygirl

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

OMG Coyote that Santa pic made me snort chocolate milk up my nose...HAHAHAHAHA Now my family thinks I'm nuts, I told them to leave me alone I'm playing with my friends!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Where are you armygirl

i is here!!! I took the plunge and booked my summer vacation even though I am so scared to book another vacation after my last but atleast I got to meet the wonderful Mr and Mrs Slambert and her cute kiddo

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Hi all just got home time to catch up 10 pages lol
    Jezebel, coyote00 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

yes to any please
    I'm also not crafty so this should be good coming up with something

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    Okay future buddy, I am not crafty nor do I bake, soooooo my homemade skills is "designing" something on the computer and I want to start looking for ideas/graphics... SO.........if you had to pick one of the following trading/train supplies, which would you prefer:

1. "Thank You" or "Thanks for the trade" stickers with your SC name
    2. Custom mailing address labels (with or without your SC name?)
    3. Business cards to put in envies that says "thanks for the trade/please leave feedback" with your SC name.
    4. Notepad paper with your SC name

I have received items like this from Pumpkin on the Christmas Advent train and loved them!!

P.S. If my future buddy is curious, I have all the above supplies already except for "thank you" stickers, but I'm pretty sure I already put that on my WL!
    coyote00 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

oh I would love a coupon bag/organizer (please) my fav colour is blue

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    Hey buddy I was wondering, do you have a coupon binder or a coupon bag/organizer?
    And would you ever consider a coupon bag/organizer, if so whats your favorite colours ?
    Last edited by cmontario; Sun, Jun 2nd, 2013 at 07:14 PM.
    cherielake and chesterjes like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I am going to have to say no, I have samples mom wants to try but I am scared too try as I have sensitive skin and previously has a massive reaction when my step mom changed her fabric softener,so now me scared to change anything

I know Im not technically accepted yet, but I want to know..

Who does, and doesn't like the downy Unstoppables or Gain fireworks In wash scent boosters.. Trying to get ideas here
    Yes we use a ton of Febreeze Fabric Refresher, we use Lavender Vanilla & Comfort, Allergy Reduced and Anti Bacterial.

Wishlist is sent, and it took me from the time I asked for my spot yesterday until now to finish it.. Honestly I have never had to think of things I wanted before! I had my kids, and hubbys filled out in the blink of an eye ha! I hope my list is alright :\

On another note, Who here uses Febreeze Fabric refresher? Anyone?
    If you are my buddy I would love Jell-O Pudding in Cheesecake, these are the powder mix you mix yourself or any cake mix flavours we cannot get in Canada as long as they are not coconut or have coconut in them.

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    good morning everyone! thanks for sharing the wishlists. I would share mine but...I think it's not very good. =( I'm so excited to start shopping.

I go to the states every couple weeks to get gas and groceries sometimes (really close to the border) so buddy if you want anything from the states, let me know. I'll probably ask the question again later.

buddy buddy, who are you? =)
    LOVE Lindor was just eating some today. Mom found a Lindor outlet near where she takes Cake Classes.

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Well future buddy I hope you like lindor chocolate balls I got some at shoppers today, I needed a few things and was redeeming points, didn't want to waste them so I picked up some chocolate lol.
    Each year we do a theme for Christmas this year I will be having two trees one will be Tigger from Winnie the Pooh and the other will be Black, Hot Pink and Silver so if it will fit into these themes that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by cmontario View Post
    wow only a few more wl needed that was fast
    cant wait to shop for my buddy
    I have my Christmas paper ready lol

ps buddy do you want any Christmas items?
    Would love thanks for the trade business cards.

Okay future buddy, I am not crafty nor do I bake, soooooo my homemade skills is "designing" something on the computer and I want to start looking for ideas/graphics... SO.........if you had to pick one of the following trading/train supplies, which would you prefer:

3. Business cards to put in envies that says "thanks for the trade/please leave feedback" with your SC name.

I have received items like this from Pumpkin on the Christmas Advent train and loved them!!

P.S. If my future buddy is curious, I have all the above supplies already except for "thank you" stickers, but I'm pretty sure I already put that on my WL!
    I use a coupon bag and LOVE IT. Would love a small one that I can toss in my purse. Fav colours are Hot Pink, Black and Silver.

Hey buddy I was wondering, do you have a coupon binder or a coupon bag/organizer?
    And would you ever consider a coupon bag/organizer, if so whats your favorite colours ?
    No Homemade Candles please, we love candles but only use select ones due to my allergies.

Oh and Buddy, do you like home made candles? My kids and I make a bunch of different kinds, from rolled up beeswax, to teacup candles. I mentioned to my kids I was doing this train, and right away my youngest says "do we get to make candles like we do for everyone at Christmas?" lol
    I think I found all the questions, hopefully I have not missed any.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

also No Homemade Candles ty
    coyote00 and chesterjes like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

No to homemade candles (my friend used to be a Partylite consultant so i have a million too many candles already)
    Coupon bag/organizer? Hmmm...not sure. When I'm out shopping, I mostly just use a medium sized plastic accordion type folder that fits in my diaper bag. (It's brown.....I'd love a purple one tho!) I do have the smaller type glowgirl organizer bag with the dividers, but I mostly just keep all my trading coupons in there because i prefer the plastic accordion dividers better.

Speaking of homemade....if cowgirlmama is my buddy, I'd LOVE any of your stuff you make, especially stuff for baths!

PEACHY - glad to see you join :D

Armygirl76 - i'm in Hope, BC.....not sure where you're planning your trip to, but if its anywhere near me, let me know!

Our hot water tank died last night after Jackson's bath So hubby and his friend spent all today getting rid of it and installing a new one.

Anyone have any good tips on how to get a 16 month old into a new bedroom and toddler bed? He loves his crib and is such a good sleeper (still has two naps a day (1-2 hours each time) and sleeps about 10 hours straight through the night) plus we thrive on routine so ours daily routines/nap times/bedtimes are almost always the same times. He HAS to sleep with his lullaby gloworm.....and he has napped before at my moms in a playpen. But I've tried to lay him down in his car bed with his gloworm....he laid down for a minute and then sat up and eventually stood up because he's used to that room being his "playroom" right now. I just have a feeling he's not going to be transitioned before baby is born. I still feel he's kinda young but didn't want to buy a second crib. Baby2 will be sleeping in a bassinet in our bedroom for the few month or two anyways, so I'm not TOO concerned that it needs to be asap but would like to start trying soon because not sure if he's going to get really jealous about Baby2. Oh, also another thing about him....he will NOT fall asleep laying in bed with us or just relaxing on the couch, only falls asleep in his crib (which is obviously a good thing...but...ya...) Anyways, any tips? Start with naptimes? Or just go ahead and try bedtime in there because it's dark and he might associated sleeping with it being dark?

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

This trip is to a resort in Vegas 1 week of lying by the pool and going to the spa but we are looking at BC for September

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Unless your royalty of course LOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    This trip is to a resort in Vegas 1 week of lying by the pool and going to the spa but we are looking at BC for September

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

BAHAHAHAHA

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post

Unless your royalty of course LOLOL
    Haha ill tell you later what happened in Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    BAHAHAHAHA
    this would totally be me the second one lol

Trading Score
    139 (100%)

With so many " likes" on this post/ pic... If you were my buddy, would you like this as the "handmade gift"?

Quote Originally Posted by beckyrobinson1 View Post
    Hmmm Christmas items.... Maybe some Christmas fabric so I could make some fabric garland like this:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by beckyrobinson1; Sun, Jun 2nd, 2013 at 08:59 PM.
    ~ Becky ~

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

I would love any of them! Sc or Real first name!

I use a small accordian folder, what I am interested in is knowing how you ladies organize at home? I would love a new system for organizing, I have a desk that my junk is on but just pile of stuff everywhere and it looks so messy. Would love it to be somewhat portable as well - does that make sense?
    I would love a couponing bag, small, big or otherwise. CLB - I love your binder.

Oh and Buddy, do you like home made candles? My kids and I make a bunch of different kinds, from rolled up beeswax, to teacup candles. I mentioned to my kids I was doing this train, and right away my youngest says "do we get to make candles like we do for everyone at Christmas?" lol
    Love candles! Especially anything homemade.

My baby (15 yo) is home!! She had a fantastic time in Manitoba but is glad to be home. She says you Manitobans have accents (unfortunately I think it is us that have the accent)

Can't wait to gt my buddy.

Page 30 of 390 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread Information