User Tag List

Page 31 of 390 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    139 (100%)

I would pick the business cards, and that is such a great idea! I love it! Decorated with lady bugs!

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    Okay future buddy, I am not crafty nor do I bake, soooooo my homemade skills is "designing" something on the computer and I want to start looking for ideas/graphics... SO.........if you had to pick one of the following trading/train supplies, which would you prefer:

1. "Thank You" or "Thanks for the trade" stickers with your SC name
    2. Custom mailing address labels (with or without your SC name?)
    3. Business cards to put in envies that says "thanks for the trade/please leave feedback" with your SC name.
    4. Notepad paper with your SC name

I have received items like this from Pumpkin on the Christmas Advent train and loved them!!

P.S. If my future buddy is curious, I have all the above supplies already except for "thank you" stickers, but I'm pretty sure I already put that on my WL!
    coyote00 and chesterjes like this.
    ~ Becky ~

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I love it but no thank you, we have no where to put it.

Quote Originally Posted by beckyrobinson1 View Post
    With so many " likes" on this post/ pic... If you were my buddy, would you like this as the "handmade gift"?
    coyote00 and chesterjes like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I have my coupon bag I take everywhere with me (a glowgirl bag my mom got me for Christmas) plus I have a plastic shoebox size where I keep surplus and trading/train coupons.

My issue is getting them organized I currently have stacks everywhere to be sorted. So much so we just bought a coffee table with storage which will be used for my coupons. Mom has even offered to turn one drawer into a custom filing system for me.

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    I use a small accordian folder, what I am interested in is knowing how you ladies organize at home? I would love a new system for organizing, I have a desk that my junk is on but just pile of stuff everywhere and it looks so messy. Would love it to be somewhat portable as well - does that make sense?
    I would love a couponing bag, small, big or otherwise. CLB - I love your binder.

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

With so many " likes" on this post/ pic... If you were my buddy, would you like this as the "handmade gift"?
    I would love something like the fabric garland!

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

I use a small accordian folder, what I am interested in is knowing how you ladies organize at home? I would love a new system for organizing, I have a desk that my junk is on but just pile of stuff everywhere and it looks so messy. Would love it to be somewhat portable as well - does that make sense?
    I would love a couponing bag, small, big or otherwise. CLB - I love your binder.
    We just remodeled our office, my couponing supplies use to live in a pile all over my desk. I got a 5 drawer plastic cart on wheels and have all my envelopes, stamps, paper, goodies, stickers, paperclips etc in it. I have incoming and outgoing baskets on top, along with my scale. So far it is working well. I can move it easily all over the house (while chasing the old man & kids) and even take it outside on nice days to pack trains etc in the sunshine while the kids play.
    I file all coupons (both my supply & trading supply) in my binder. DH is a neat freak and can't handle the "mess" of couponing.

Re: fabric garland -Yes! I would love it!!
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Sun, Jun 2nd, 2013 at 08:12 PM.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Fabric garland sure teal and silver are my Christmas colours

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Yep

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

I would love any of them! Sc or Real first name!

Love candles! Especially anything homemade.

My baby (15 yo) is home!! She had a fantastic time in Manitoba but is glad to be home. She says you Manitobans have accents (unfortunately I think it is us that have the accent)

Can't wait to gt my buddy.
    I currently use a box (the shoebox sized photo box from Michaels that are on for $2.50 all the time). It comes with the tabbed dividers that I use. Works well for me. I try to keep any "incoming" coupons in the front section to be added to my trade list.

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

I have a coupon bag (organizer) with dividers that I use for my personal coupons, and a binder for all the coupons I plan on trading. Right now my desk holds everything else (in a huge mess) My stickers, envies, note pads, post its all in a pile. I really need one of those storage containers with pull out drawers.

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

As a cat owner, I found this video to be super funny.

Hoping I can upload it on my iPad...

Trying again...

Success!
    Last edited by K8's Fate; Sun, Jun 2nd, 2013 at 09:24 PM.
    Jezebel, mimzy71, coyote00 and 1 others like this.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

I have a binder with those 4 slot photo pages and baseball card pages. The photo pages are used for larger coups, but I have to tape them in between to help keep the coupons from falling out when you flip the pages. The baseball card pages I use for websaver and save.ca coupons which are perfect. I also have 2 small accordion files that I carry on shopping trips and one is for coupons for trading. It gets confusing to figure out where everything is at times, but it keeps it from all being in a pile. I also have issues with expiry dates. I have let one too many coupons expire before I realized they did...then I get angry. I need help ...anyone with any bright ideas on how to keep all this straight please share.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver View Post
    I have a binder with those 4 slot photo pages and baseball card pages. The photo pages are used for larger coups, but I have to tape them in between to help keep the coupons from falling out when you flip the pages. The baseball card pages I use for websaver and save.ca coupons which are perfect. I also have 2 small accordion files that I carry on shopping trips and one is for coupons for trading. It gets confusing to figure out where everything is at times, but it keeps it from all being in a pile. I also have issues with expiry dates. I have let one too many coupons expire before I realized they did...then I get angry. I need help ...anyone with any bright ideas on how to keep all this straight please share.
    in regards to xpired coupons try organizing by expiry works for me
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Yes (I strongly dislike the colour orange though - I think I forgot to put that on my WL though)
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

I organize by expiry as well...and when I have multiples for the same coupon (ex $2 WUB 2 VH -july 1 & dec 31) I put them in different card slots (sports card pages) and I stick a paper clip on card slot with the expiry I need to use first, so when I am shopping it's fast to find the ones I should use first.
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Sun, Jun 2nd, 2013 at 09:43 PM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

I have 3 accordion folders for at home. 1 my extra personal coupons, divided by expiry month. 2 for trading - 1 for food divided by expiry month. & 1 for everything else.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Page 31 of 390 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread Information