User Tag List

Page 375 of 390 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 373 374 375 376 377 385 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Today I got some pot holders that match the oven mitts and placemats! And Jackson got some purple coloured bubbles and an Arthur movie. He was mad at me for not letting him use the bubbles this morning, but I was worried he'd turn purple and didn't want to deal with that before daycare so, hopefully it's not raining this evening and we can use them then

Only 2 days left! Slam you are gonna love your last two gifts lol, tomorrow's was super hard to find!

Name:  IMAG0662.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  27.6 KBName:  IMAG0663.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  32.4 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375103204.784411.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  38.8 KB
    Pens and highlighters, socks and paperclips, and Chocolate!!!!! Another great prezzie day.

I am a little sad that the train in coming to an end soon, but I am so excited to see what my birthday prezzi is now, considering all the great gifts that Fallen has already bestowed in me. I have been utterly spoiled ( and I am loving every minute of it )

Trading Score
    139 (100%)

Great socks cowgirlmama!
    ~ Becky ~

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

I got back from vacation and had a bunch of gifts to open. I was super excited and was blown away by Kate's generosity. They are all amazing. I will post pics tonight.

thanks so much K8's Fate! You couldn't have done any better! I appreciate every gift. Thanks just isn't enough!
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I've been a busy bee this weekend...sorry for not posting. Here are more awesome gifts from Trinimoneysaver!
    Supposed to rain all week...hopefully we get one nice day so Sophie can rock her pretty new outfit!

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    Aarrgghhh!! I don't understand what's going on with my camera all of a sudden. It won't let me download my pictures. So, let me share with you all what my wonderful buddy has given me over the past couple of days, and then I'll try and upload some pictures....

Yesterday, I got some AMAZING eye shadow. It was perfect! The first set was a range of different colours, and the second set was different greens and teals--which is awesome because I just bought myself 2 new green and teal shirts for our upcoming vacation Cherie you picked out PERFECT colours--I couldn't have done any better myself!

Today, the kids got a body paint roller for the bath tub. Neither kid (knock on wood) is up yet to see these, so I think I might actually put them away for REAL stocking stuffers for Christmas. They will absolutely LOVE them, and I always have a tough time coming up with new and different things to put in stockings. Or, I guess I could give them to them now and order more for Christmas....

Cherie, how does ordering from Avon work? Can I order from you, and then they ship it directly to my house? Or would we have to pay to ship it from your place to my place?

Okay, I'm off to figure out my camera.... hopefully will be able to post pics soon!
    I dont sell Avon, but my aunt does (she lives right across the street) And because everyone already pays the little extra on top of your order for taxes and shipping it can get sent directly to your house. We were worried it wasn't going to make it in time, and My aunt said if its on back order it could be sent directly to you.
    She has a facebook page if you want it I can sent you the link

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    Aarrgghhh!! I don't understand what's going on with my camera all of a sudden. It won't let me download my pictures. So, let me share with you all what my wonderful buddy has given me over the past couple of days, and then I'll try and upload some pictures....

Yesterday, I got some AMAZING eye shadow. It was perfect! The first set was a range of different colours, and the second set was different greens and teals--which is awesome because I just bought myself 2 new green and teal shirts for our upcoming vacation Cherie you picked out PERFECT colours--I couldn't have done any better myself!

Today, the kids got a body paint roller for the bath tub. Neither kid (knock on wood) is up yet to see these, so I think I might actually put them away for REAL stocking stuffers for Christmas. They will absolutely LOVE them, and I always have a tough time coming up with new and different things to put in stockings. Or, I guess I could give them to them now and order more for Christmas....

Cherie, how does ordering from Avon work? Can I order from you, and then they ship it directly to my house? Or would we have to pay to ship it from your place to my place?

Okay, I'm off to figure out my camera.... hopefully will be able to post pics soon!
    So glad you liked the colours too, I know you expressed you really really liked teal, and blues, and stuff
    Jezebel, coyote00 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Todays pressies brought us
    Steve madden sunglasses!!!! OMG EEEEEEEEEEEEEK! Jody I love you! These are perfect, more then perfect! Exactly what I needed. My sunglasses broke, and I replaced them with a cheaper set and those broke too. (thanks to a little boy who will remain un-named lol) These are going up on the shelf when Im not wearing them and will NOT be in the line of fire, so to speak

Chyna got these totally awesome mustache magnets, and mustache nails, haha these are freaking cool. She said shes saving them for the first day back to school LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

Today I got John friday shampoo and conditioner! Thanks buddy!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Hi ladies. Sorry again about being MIA. I've been crying all weekend. A lot happened. That mean girl, an email to my ex, and another friendship gone awry because I was stupid and couldn't let things go.

I woke up today crying, wishing I hadn't woken up and died in my sleep. I'm so tired of all of this.

Here is what the lovely Jezebel brought me. I've still been opening every day and have been incredibly thankful!! I appreciate you so much even though everyday I don't come on the thread.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375108643.044402.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  35.4 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375108654.611859.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  42.0 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375108663.593626.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  28.6 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375108678.726156.jpg
Size:  41.2 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375108691.187860.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  27.3 KB

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Will catch up on the thread later today. For now need to drag myself out of bed and get to work with my puffy eyes and running nose. This sucks.
    chesterjes likes this.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Today I got some pot holders that match the oven mitts and placemats! And Jackson got some purple coloured bubbles and an Arthur movie. He was mad at me for not letting him use the bubbles this morning, but I was worried he'd turn purple and didn't want to deal with that before daycare so, hopefully it's not raining this evening and we can use them then

Only 2 days left! Slam you are gonna love your last two gifts lol, tomorrow's was super hard to find!

Name:  IMAG0662.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  27.6 KBName:  IMAG0663.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  32.4 KB
    I was really hesitant about the bubbles. You said purple was his favourite color and that he liked bubbles but those bubbles are REALLY messy and can stain skin and clothes (I would recommend play clothes when you decide to try them out). Lots of fun- but lots of mess too.

When you have a minute can you PM me your email address? I have part B of Wednesdays giftI need to email you
    Jezebel, gwennad, mimzy71 and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Wow- we are so spoiled! I am continually amazed by the generosity on this site . Loving the sense of community!

Here are gifts the girls received this weekend:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375109195.266578.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  29.1 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375109095.321087.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  27.9 KB

This morning they were super super excited when they discovered what the rolls were! These are so awesome! I love them- they will be perfect for travelling!
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375109126.098440.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  23.4 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375109148.552154.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  27.0 KB

I also received some great gifts the past couple days!
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375109351.695367.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  30.8 KB

Love David's Tea! Anything David's tea is AMAZING! The kids tore the labels off this gift and the square box one so I wasn't sure which one to open so I guessed and picked the one that intrigued me the most . Thanks so much. It is so hard to choose what tea to try first! May just have to drink tea all day . What a hard life!!!!

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375109413.068153.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  29.3 KB

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Dlee- keep your head up. Take one day at a time and if that seems overwhelming- break the day up. Aim to get through the morning, then the afternoon, then the evening, etc. It will get easier with time. I had an engagement break up and I was completely devastated. There were days where I thought life was ok and things were going to be ok, but they were interspersed with days where I laid in bed crying with the blankets over my head thinking that I was literally going to die from a broken heart. I was sure I was going to be alone for the rest of my life.

Fast forward a few years (and a few relationships that didn't work out- including one with my now husband that I ended because I was afraid of committing and putting my heart on the line and getting THAT hurt again) and I eventually realized that I had to take a leap of faith and emailed my now husband... the rest as they say is history. I eventually realized that everything happened for a reason and that all that pain was worth it in the end to find the right person to make me whole. Our wedding song was "God Bless the Broken Road" and it was truly fitting.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    Hi ladies. Sorry again about being MIA. I've been crying all weekend. A lot happened. That mean girl, an email to my ex, and another friendship gone awry because I was stupid and couldn't let things go.

I woke up today crying, wishing I hadn't woken up and died in my sleep. I'm so tired of all of this.

Here is what the lovely Jezebel brought me. I've still been opening every day and have been incredibly thankful!! I appreciate you so much even though everyday I don't come on the thread.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375108643.044402.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  35.4 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375108654.611859.jpg
Size:  42.0 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375108663.593626.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  28.6 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375108678.726156.jpg
Size:  41.2 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375108691.187860.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  27.3 KB
    I hope it was the cd you wanted ..I went to Starbucks to buy it Hope you feel better soon

Page 375 of 390 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 373 374 375 376 377 385 ... LastLast

Thread Information