User Tag List

Page 55 of 390 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

$2 wishes- astro pops, straws,
    $5 dole squish ems, goodie no slip black hair elastics, Tim's card

Hailey
    $2-face masks, Swedish berries, travel hair mouse or spray
    $5-Starbucks, special tea cup with my name on it (homemade would be cool), bubble bath

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

"I used to sell on eBay so I have a lot of New old stock NRFB condition items would that be OK? (Never removed from box/package)."
    That's fine with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    Buddy What are 3 wishes ....$2.....$5...
    mine would be ...
    $2: Fresh Gourmet Wonton salad strips (garlic ginger), Ritz PB Crackerfuls, Trail mix

$5: Thirty-One tote bag everyone is talking about (Dollarama), The new Kraft PB flavours (thanks Meshell for the idea! Been wanting to try them too), Peanut Butter Cheerios (never got the replacement coupon and still want to try this as well).
    Last edited by Melissa13; Wed, Jun 5th, 2013 at 01:17 AM.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

QUESTION TIME!!!

Buddy - do you like jewelry? If so, what kind? Earrings?

Do you like purses? If so, what kind? Colour?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    198 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    ok another stupid question by me, Im new at this whole package thing. The mail date you posted, does it have to be mailed ON that date or BY that date?!?! I'm leaving for Newfoundland June 28th so it it ok to mail the 27th or even the 26th??? I will likely be packing like a mad man for a few days leading up to NL.... packing for 5 people for 2 months vacation!!! Plus..... just found out the baggage limit is now 1 bag per person and NOT 2 like it has always been... oh and the baby don't count so I have to CRAM 2 months worth of clothes for 5 people into 4 suitcases.... anyway I'm ranting, bottom line, I MAY be busy for a few days!! lol

Anyway, back to my question, is the 28th the last day to mail or the only day to mail?? I can work around it if I have to, but a day early for me to mail would be great!!
    Jenny,what part of NL are you from?

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

mine would be ...

$2 fabric finger bandaids......certs...breath strips
    $5 liquid Mio....liquid crystal light.....tooth floss pics
    Other than what is on my wishlist my $2.00 wishes would be:
    Smaller Re-Useable Grocery Thermal Bags, small re-useable tote/shopping bags & vita coco coconut water with pineapple juice

My $5.00 wishes:
    SDM Gift Card, Large Re-Useable Grocery Thermal Bags (doesn't matter from which store) & large Re-useable tote/shopping bag
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

What are 3 wishes ....$2.....$5...

Hmmmm....icing bags, coupler...I can't think of anything else right now, I'll come back to it.

I used to sell on eBay so I have a lot of New old stock NRFB condition items would that be OK? (Never removed from box/package)
    yes that is fine

do you like jewelry? If so, what kind? Earrings?
    I like jewellery but don't wear it very often, I don't even wear my wedding and engagement rings most of the time.

I usually keep a purse until it falls apart LOL I did see a nice dark blue one at Winner's that I've had my eyes on, but it's expensive

for my kid buddy
    is there anything that you forgot to add to their wl?

not that I can think of right now.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Jez I'm making some ninja cookies for Pammie to give the daddies at her wedding and they were naked (undecorated) but no worries they are all dressed now... WHEW!!

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Jez I'm making some ninja cookies for Pammie to give the daddies at her wedding and they were naked (undecorated) but no worries they are all dressed now... WHEW!!
    Have you fought the kiddies off?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Morning ladies! Just thought I'd log on quickly to say hi! Getting ready for work now, will send my answers in later as I have q's to catch up on. Gotta think about that $2 and $5 question for a bit.... Have a good one ladies!
    coyote00 and chesterjes like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Norma Mackay-Rempel View Post
    I have a question for my buddy....I used to sell on eBay so I have a lot of New old stock NRFB condition items would that be OK? (Never removed from box/package) Yes that is ok

$2.00 - Pepperidge Farm Cracker Chips - Balsamic & Sea Salt, Chocolate Bar (Milk Chocolate) or Reease Peanut Butter Cups/Reese Pieces

$5.00 - Liquid Water Flavours (Any Brand) or Eye Makeup Remover (Removes Waterproof) or Christie Potato Thin Crackers

(((hugs))) Mom2K

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    I will catch up in all questions/reading tomorrow. Finally got a diagnosis for my foot pain and it isn't really what I want to hear (degenerative arthritis). I was hoping there was something that could be fixed but nope- my lovely doctor essentially told me "suck it up and learn to live with the pain".

I am going to go have a shower, fold a couple (of the 6!) loads of laundry waiting for my attention and have a cup of tea and go to bed.

Tomorrow is a new day and I will be positive tomorrow. Tonight though I am gonna go have some quiet time and think lots. And yes- I am thankful it wasn't something more serious- but right now this is enough for me...

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    QUESTION TIME!!!

Buddy - do you like jewelry? If so, what kind? Earrings? Yes I wear Jewelry, I only wear earrings and necklaces. I only wear Hoop Style Earrings (Various Sizes, or Shapes - I have some that go in your ear like a hoop but are in the shape of hearts, various colours). Or in necklaces I like shorter 18 - 20" anything Black or Pink or with a heart on them. Sorry I think I am a little picky.

Do you like purses? If so, what kind? Colour?Oh I love purses but sadly lately I cannot find any I like. I like the bag style (or some call them bottomless pit purses) and I have to be able to put them on my shoulder. I like Black or Pink purses, Hot Pink for Winter a lighter Pink for Summer.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    Your A-OK! It's the last day to mail. You could mail anytime from now until the 28th.
    But not too early Since the gifts get opened daily for 17 days it's hard to sit and watch them Well for me any way lol.

QUESTION TIME!!!

I am trying to accessorize more, but no earrings.
    I like purses, would like a spring/summer one, any colour really. Big enough to hold a sippy cup while we're out. No matter what I try the child always asks for a drink or snack even if we run to the store and are gone from home for 10 minutes. drives me nuts.

And I seem to have caught his cold so will probably be going home early today. Better, I forgot to put my empty veggie totes back out, yes plural, because I forgot the previous time too! They're not going to like me lol.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

QUESTION TIME!!!

I don't wear much in the way of jewelry, and don't have pierced ears. I do really like necklaces, and wear them once in a while.

I am not a fan of purses. I don't normally carry one. I could however use a new wallet, mine is falling apart.

something like this in a fun print/pattern/colour
    Name:  wallet.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  10.1 KB
    or this
    Name:  wallet 2.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  9.5 KB

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Morning all! The munchkin & I have a play date at the park this morning, so better get moving. Just a couple f answers first.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    "I used to sell on eBay so I have a lot of New old stock NRFB condition items would that be OK? (Never removed from box/package)."
    That's fine with me.

$2: Fresh Gourmet Wonton salad strips (garlic ginger), Ritz PB Crackerfuls, Trail mix

$5: Thirty-One tote bag everyone is talking about (Dollarama), The new Kraft PB flavours (thanks Meshell for the idea! Been wanting to try them too), Peanut Butter Cheerios (never got the replacement coupon and still want to try this as well).
    whats a Thirty-One bag??

QUESTION TIME!!!

jewelry, no I don't really wear any.

purses, yes but I'm a bit picky. I like the big ones with one strap & no pockets on the outside. Love brown (light or dark), black is ok too.

to give you an idea (see pics below). For the purple one its the style (but would prefer 1 strap to 2) I like not the colour.

though I mainly carry a backpack instead of a purse when I'm with DD (& the kidlets) as it so much easier & hands free.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Wed, Jun 5th, 2013 at 08:34 AM.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Oh & I also LOVE/would love a floral overnight bag like my sister has (doesn't have to be that brand) & nice floral not ugly floral lol

PS if you are curious about the brown bag, it's vintage belong to my Grampsy back in the day (you can see his initials on it) & now my sister uses it as a laptop bag
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Good morning everyone. I had a busy day yesterday with appointments and such so I have a lot of catching up to do LOL. Thought I would pop in and say hello first .

I bout my buddy 2 more gifts yesterday in her fav colors and some items to make the homemade portion gift.

Ok back after I catch up

Page 55 of 390 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Thread Information