User Tag List

Page 56 of 390 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

WOW Some catching up to do....

14. I live close to a British store and several European stores, is there anything you would like from the other side of the pond?
    Never been but I assume they would have some great teas and the goodies everyone has mentioned sound divine

15. Do you scrapbook?A Little but more into cardmaking (Looking for a picnic basket stamp)
    16. Would you like treats for your pets and/or toys?Sure Lola (cat) loves them
    17. Buddy, would you and your family like any clothing? If so, what? And what are your sizes? ME! Would love pj pants or yoga pants in XL also cute ankle socks sz9. For DD ankle socks "without the hairs inside" that catch on toes sz7. Boys and hubby just too fussy.. I mean too hard to buy for.
    18. are you ok with used books? didn't put any on my list but a great light summer read (for the beach)would be great- Used AOK
    19. Buddy, it's Redemption weekend at SDM, anything that you can use from Shoppers? The Essie nailpolishes sound great -have been looking for a nice coral color (pinks/purples my norm) DD blues/greens
    20. What are 3 wishes ....$2.....$5...Qtips, Lint Roller, hair spray, White Cheddar popcorn seasoning, food coloring, Photo box or baskets
    21. I used to sell on eBay so I have a lot of New old stock NRFB condition items would that be OK? (Never removed from box/package)Lovely
    22. do you like jewelry? If so, what kind? Earrings? Yes beady necklaces/bracelets Would love some silver hoops
    23. Do you like purses? If so, what kind? Colour? Yes usually big&black but have had my eye out for a smaller coral-orange summer purse

Kid buddy questions

1. what are your kids favorite homemade treats?
    cupcakes or any Mint chocolate combo like fudge/brownies
    2. What is something I could send that you and your child would enjoy doing together?
    Info onIdentifying outdoor items like stars/trees/rocks/shells etc or some type of crafty kit with recycled materials
    3. Would your little one like a crayon caddy (home made) Neat idea! But my DD is too old
    4. is there anything that you forgot to add to their wl? Address book
    Last edited by mimzy71; Wed, Jun 5th, 2013 at 10:30 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Have you fought the kiddies off?
    It was tough but I fought them off and got them to school, but they did have a very convincing argument!

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Morning all! The munchkin & I have a play date at the park this morning, so better get moving. Just a couple f answers first.

whats a Thirty-One bag??

jewelry, no I don't really wear any.

purses, yes but I'm a bit picky. I like the big ones with one strap & no pockets on the outside. Love brown (light or dark), black is ok too.

to give you an idea (see pics below). For the purple one its the style (but would prefer 1 strap to 2) I like not the colour.

though I mainly carry a backpack instead of a purse when I'm with DD (& the kidlets) as it so much easier & hands free.
    I LOVE both of those!

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Good morning everyone. I had a busy day yesterday with appointments and such so I have a lot of catching up to do LOL. Thought I would pop in and say hello first .

I bout my buddy 2 more gifts yesterday in her fav colors and some items to make the homemade portion gift.

Ok back after I catch up
    Morning Coyote!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

OK so this week officially SUCKS!! I've had a pain in my left shoulder for over 4 months that I just chalked up to sore muscles from exercising, it got bad enough last week to make a DR apt. I went yesterday and he said it was supraspinatis tendonitis which apparently is not a good thing and he referred me to physio asap. I went to physio this morning and he confirmed that it is what the DR said but thankfully just a little bit of it but a lot of bicep problems. So long story short I am not allowed any activity on my left arm for at a minimum of 2 weeks I am running 3 businesses and I totally don't have the time to be useless for 2 weeks!! I guess I'll be getting that break I've been looking for. I know this is certainly not the end of the world but it is a huge wrench in mine...off to finish dressing ninjas and figure out the next couple of weeks!

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Hopefully gonna start shopping for my buddy today!!!!
    Jezebel, gwennad, coyote00 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Promised DD shopping trip today for her buddy. She's so excited I've had to fight her for the computer LOL I can't wait either.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    QUESTION TIME!!!

Buddy - do you like jewelry? If so, what kind? Earrings?

Do you like purses? If so, what kind? Colour?
    no to jewellery for me

Hailey yes she has certain thing on her Wl a small silver necklace she has a teal cancer ribbon pendant she wears and her chain broke.

purse yes on my WL

hailey purse no

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    OK so this week officially SUCKS!! I've had a pain in my left shoulder for over 4 months that I just chalked up to sore muscles from exercising, it got bad enough last week to make a DR apt. I went yesterday and he said it was supraspinatis tendonitis which apparently is not a good thing and he referred me to physio asap. I went to physio this morning and he confirmed that it is what the DR said but thankfully just a little bit of it but a lot of bicep problems. So long story short I am not allowed any activity on my left arm for at a minimum of 2 weeks I am running 3 businesses and I totally don't have the time to be useless for 2 weeks!! I guess I'll be getting that break I've been looking for. I know this is certainly not the end of the world but it is a huge wrench in mine...off to finish dressing ninjas and figure out the next couple of weeks!

Oh sweetie you take care get my man Trent to do the heavy lifting be hugs in the corner and a stiff drink of warm tea!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Good morning everyone. I had a busy day yesterday with appointments and such so I have a lot of catching up to do LOL. Thought I would pop in and say hello first .

I bout my buddy 2 more gifts yesterday in her fav colors and some items to make the homemade portion gift.

Ok back after I catch up
    Good Morning my beautifully amazing friend

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Norma Mackay-Rempel View Post
    I have a question for my buddy....I used to sell on eBay so I have a lot of New old stock NRFB condition items would that be OK? (Never removed from box/package)
    Sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    Buddy What are 3 wishes ....$2.....$5...
    mine would be ...
    Sharpie - any colour!
    Q-tips
    Mesuring cups/ spoons ($1 - $2 at walmart)
    dish towel/cloth (not the dollar store ones thou, I find they fall apart, dont keep shape, and even shrink)
    $5 - gc to starbucks! love that place lol
    Im sure there are a lot of stuff you can get from my list for $5

Quote Originally Posted by cmontario View Post
    for my kid buddy
    is there anything that you forgot to add to their wl?
    black mascara - so she'll leave mine alone! LOL

QUESTION TIME!!!

some yes I have a necklace I\ll never take off, but braceletes are ok, I have my ears done BUT I wear stretchers in size 6 . Love anything with a pentagram (I'm Pagan) or a heartagram (favorite band logo *HIM*)
    Love purses, and wallets (usually go for darker colours) Skulls ect

picture is what I currently use
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

(((hugs))) hope you feel better soon, injuries suck.

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Jezebel, coyote00 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I need some handmade ideas for my buddy (other than the addy lables / stickers / biz cards etc)
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I need some handmade ideas for my buddy (other than the addy lables / stickers / biz cards etc)
    Do you bake? Do you have a local pottery place where you could paint a mug or something? You can also get mugs and paint markers at Michaels that you could make one at home, maybe a fancy dressed up wine glass, you could find a local farm market and get some home made jam or preserves. Hmmm, let me think more on it and maybe I can come up with some other ideas too

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

QUESTION TIME!!!

I only wear necklaces that I could add to my work outfits. So I'd love more necklaces (any colour, any length except choker-style, beads/jewels, etc). I usually buy them from Suzy Shier, Smart Set, Reitmans, Ricki's, etc. to give you an idea. Turquoise, green, red, pink, purple, etc.

Name:  Shannon-March-necklace.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  43.6 KB

AYE, SORRY IT'S SO BIG!

I really need a new work bag/tote that is big and spacious. I like pockets inside and outside, but not too many. Something in black (to coordinate with any colour work outfit I wear). It has to be able to fit a large laptop & my lunch sack. Also one that has a long enough strap to fit my arm through. Maybe something from Winners, Bentley, etc.

Name:  MICHAEL%20Michael%20Kors%20Whipped%20Large%20Zip-Top%20Tote,%20Black.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  45.4 KB
    This type of style or similar, but NOT this exact one -- Michael Kors is ridiculously priced!
    Last edited by juliejolie; Wed, Jun 5th, 2013 at 11:52 AM.
    coyote00, K8's Fate, dlee and 2 others like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

good morning everyone!!!

today will hopefully be a better day. for those of you on the other train you know that there was a situation at work with a coworker who was bullying me and being very disrespectful. it finally came to a head a few weeks ago but yesterday we made some progress in resolving it so hopefully today will be a brand new day.

I hope you are are doing well.

on another note, I finished all my amazon.com shopping so that it'll be here in time for my buddy! =)

my buddy's list is great, not too difficult and can still manage to get some special and important things she needs/wants.

package trains rock!! =)

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

QUESTION TIME!!!

Buddy - do you like jewelry? If so, what kind? Earrings? no thank you

I like small ones any colour except Yellow, orange mustard lol

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    oh me too I am not very crafty but will try my best

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

got a few more things for both my kid and adult buddies after my ww weigh-in didn't do good this pass week gained .8

Page 56 of 390 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Thread Information