User Tag List

Page 98 of 390 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I love them Pam I'm not suppose to have to much hot liquid right now so they are the perfect size and such a beautiful teal color. It amazing some of my favorite things have come from trains

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Ladies! Pammie needs your help!

I have been so fixated on certain components of this wedding weekend that I've kinda shied away from other components...liiiike the "welcome bags" ...I have cute little bags and I have the following for them:
    - weekend itinerary (half page basically saying when the ceremony is, when they can get breakfast etc)
    - 2 water bottles
    - 2 granola bars
    - mini pocket pack of kleenex
    - a pack of zantac (dh is buggong me about this but slam and I are thinking it makes sense...everyone is either pregnant or going to be drinking all wknd...)
    Any other suggestoons of stuff I can get at walmart/sdm/grocery store etc for not too much $?

Heeeelp! What deals are out there? !? I'm so unprepared! Im on the verge of giving them all jugs of sunlight

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Free cream of wheat samples (5000 available)

http://www.creamofwheat.ca/en/CinnaBlog/
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

I got one!!

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post

I have been so fixated on certain components of this wedding weekend that I've kinda shied away from other components...liiiike the "welcome bags" ...I have cute little bags and I have the following for them:
    - weekend itinerary (half page basically saying when the ceremony is, when they can get breakfast etc)
    - 2 water bottles
    - 2 granola bars
    - a pack of zantac (dh is buggong me about this but slam and I are thinking it makes sense...everyone is either pregnant or going to be drinking all wknd...)
    Any other suggestoons of stuff I can get at walmart/sdm/grocery store etc for not too much $?

Heeeelp! What deals are out there? !? I'm so unprepared! Im on the verge of giving them all jugs of sunlight
    lol
    how about mini lotions from walmart sample section, lotions or mouthwashes or hand sanitizers or toothbrushes if its overnight they might love this asi'm sure someone will forget their toothbrush
    how many BBW has 7 for 20 hand soap pumps (not sure how big the bags are) or your budget for that matter
    http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/cate...87167.12587170
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

and who got you hooked

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Here are my tips:

1. Always play swagbucks tv in another window while I am on the computer (you can get up to 120 bucks a day however you need to constanly click to get to the new video. That said you really only need to play about 30 secs of each befor it credits you, so I switch then.

2. Always check your surveys and peanut lab surveys a few times a day. They pop up randomly

3. Play games up to 10 points a day. i just play for a few secs on each game and then let the time run out. It will award you 2 points for every second game

4. Do searches randomly throughout the daya. Search wins can sometimes be huge

5. I have entered several liited entry draws for Amazon cards (there is no guarantee but I have lucked out here and there.

6. Watch for swag codes for free points (Fallen has a Swag thread and they are usually posted in there)

7. Meet your daily goals cause at the end of the month they credit you an extra 400 swagbucks and daly bonuses

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I mailed mine bc I wanted to ensure I would have the $ to mail, it was $25 to mail. I hope my buddy doesn't mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    i thought we weren't supposed to mail until the 20th at the earliest. LOL I haven't even started shop[ping, Im gathering Ideas and doing the home made part right now
    cmontario, mimzy71 and chesterjes like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Briwantstosave View Post
    buddy- what is your favorite color?

unless you are trying to throw us off, i highly doubt you're my buddy because my WL is obvious that my fav color is purple!!

My poor lil guy has a fever today......been napping for almost two hours now....kinda wish i gave him tylenol before putting him down because i've crept in there a few times to check on him and he still feels really warm I don't feel the greatest either but I don't have a fever.....hope we aren't coming down with something....

P.S. Road trip to Jenny's for treats and tea/coffee?!? *drools*

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    lol
    how about mini lotions from walmart sample section, lotions or mouthwashes or hand sanitizers or toothbrushes if its overnight they might love this asi'm sure someone will forget their toothbrush
    how many BBW has 7 for 20 hand soap pumps (not sure how big the bags are) or your budget for that matter
    http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/cate...87167.12587170
    ooo...sample size items are a good idea!

oh & I looked up admissions to the African Lion Safari its $38 plus TAX for JUST ME! Insane!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

would my buddy like any of these to cut fruit /cheese / bread or cookies ?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post

would my buddy like any of these to cut fruit /cheese / bread or cookies ?
    That teddy bear is super cute!!
    Jezebel, coyote00 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Briwantstosave View Post
    buddy- what is your favorite color?

Purple but I do like blues too

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    First etsy order arrived! Still waiting on well.ca to even ship my order and it's irking me. I ordered Tuesday for goodness sake, takes them a week to ship things? Honestly. I have a few more etsy orders on the way, but they were shipped right away. Even two chapters orders for my boy arrived already and they were ordered Thursday and Friday! I am thinking I won't be ordering from well.ca again any time soon.
    Mine just shipped and we ordered around the same time, although I did complain rather loudly on twitter, facebook and emailed them

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post

- 2 water bottles
    - 2 granola bars

Mints/gum for alcohol breath
    Advil for the morning after

Those cute do not disturb, still recovering from celebrating... blah blah signs (like this)

The ones we give people at our conference include
    those mini deodorants for people who may have forgot to bring some, we are always glad for those by the end of the day.
    Bandaids for people wearing new shoes....
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Bahaha but also sadly true (did 3 loads of just hubby's laundry today, still have to put it away, sigh)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

watching the news right now and they are discussing this new app (stocard) for the iPhone and Android devices to store all your loyalty cards!!!

so downloading this and taking out like 15 store cards
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Mon, Jun 10th, 2013 at 07:34 PM.

Page 98 of 390 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 ... LastLast

Thread Information