User Tag List

Page 66 of 390 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Speaking of nail polish, I love my nailes painted but am so impatient for them to dry. I have had to re-do my right foot twice already today because I mucked up the paint doing stuff instead of just sitting still for 10 minutes .

I would love to try anything Epicure

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Coyote if you have a beauty supply store nearby, get some drying spray and sit with a fan on them for a few mins

I am impatient, I might sit while my nails dry, but not my toes - I will hobble around with toe seperators in LOL
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

That steamer does look interesting.

Does anyone know if it works well for popcorn, I see they sell it for popcorn and I would love to stop buying microwave popcorn.

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    The chipster is pretty fun. My fave product so far though is the steamer. Don has now started putting pretty much everything in the microwave for 3 minutes. What a guy!
    Looks like I will have to stick to online ordering, just looked up consultants in my area and there are none , there used to be quite a few. My guy is the same no sodium so this would be great as I am worried I will forget to check and use something I shouldn't when cooking.

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    HAHAHA, sorry You can do a book party from where you are and maybe get some stuff for free You can feel free to PM me if you want to chat about that. Or you are most welcome to place an order anytime! I'm totally hooked, my hubby can't have sodium so it's perfect here so we can still have yummy food that's safe for him to eat!
    I have heard if you spray PAM on your nails it sets almost instantly. Not sure if it works as I never paint my nails but have had a few different people tell me to try it.
    Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Speaking of nail polish, I love my nailes painted but am so impatient for them to dry. I have had to re-do my right foot twice already today because I mucked up the paint doing stuff instead of just sitting still for 10 minutes .

I would love to try anything Epicure

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I use mine for popcorn all the time !

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    That steamer does look interesting.

Does anyone know if it works well for popcorn, I see they sell it for popcorn and I would love to stop buying microwave popcorn.

Looks like I will have to stick to online ordering, just looked up consultants in my area and there are none , there used to be quite a few. My guy is the same no sodium so this would be great as I am worried I will forget to check and use something I shouldn't when cooking.

I have heard if you spray PAM on your nails it sets almost instantly. Not sure if it works as I never paint my nails but have had a few different people tell me to try it.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I use a quick drying top coat, since my son likes his nails done too I slap that on him or we end up with nailpolish all over the house. It is a good way to teach him to sit still for a bit,but he is still 3 lol. And he picks his own colours, he loves it And my whole family hates it... eh whatever. I don't have a girl so I'm going to enjoy this, I'm thinking it'll be the last time I get to lol. I only recently started to play with them again. I ordered some from nailpolishcanada site, zoya pixie something, and a minnie mouse mini collection But I actually found the Sally Hansen stuff I got last really well, I'm just impatient when I apply it. There are drops you can get that are supposed to dry it quickly as well, but I've never tried them.

Epicure? Sure I'm game. Nothing too hot spicey though. Lemony is good, garlicy, and of course chips.

Hour left until I have to go pick up the kid. It's been a nice relaxing day, I read a bit, had a nap. All 3 pets curled up in the bed with me. Love being in the middle of the furry sandwich lol. Didn't get stuff done though. Oh well!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I love the Zoya pixies from the last collection, not such a huge fan of the summer colours so am waiting for fall to buy the new one
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

You sure can, or you can email me if you are more comfortable with that I love my crisper too, I use it everyday!!
    Just looked up the Chipster...oh my goodness. FAT FREE CHIPS EVERY DAY?!?!?! AHhhhhhhhh!!!

And it's only $20 online! oh boy oh boy.

Anyone in Vancouver does Epicure? Or do those of you who are consultants get "commission"? Would love to support!

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

1. Do you want any Christmas items?
    Ummm- I am not sure. I would love a hippo ornament. Or any Disney ornaments

2. If you had to pick one of the following trading/train supplies, which would you prefer:
    Wow! I am stumped. Custom mailing labels are definitely on my wishlist (Both my real name and Smart Canucks name). Notepad paper might be cool too though.

3. Hey buddy I was wondering, do you have a coupon binder or a coupon bag/organizer?

No thanks.

And would you ever consider a coupon bag/organizer, if so whats your favorite colors

I am good

4. do you like home made candles?
    No thank you- between kids and the cat- I would be constantly worried about them being knocked over

5. do you need or want anything from Ikea?
    This is a loaded question
    Kalas 18-piece Flatware Set from IKEA $1.99

Kalas 6-pack Bowls from IKEA $1.99

Kalas 6-pack Plates from IKEA $1.99

Kalas 6-pack Tumblers from IKEA $1.99

Nidelva Shower Curtain $6.99

6. Do you need any of these samples:

cascade dishwasher gel packs, Nivea body lotion, Nivea shower cream, Mr. Clean magic erasers, "clear" shampoo and conditioner, swifter dusters, Nivea bar soap, febreeze set and refresh (Hawaiian scent).

I would be ok with:
    Dishwasher packs, Magic Erasers, Clear Shampoo/Conditioner, Swifter Dusters

7. What is your favorite color?
    Teal followed by pink

8. What is that one thing that you really, really want, but wont buy for yourself?
    Vino2Go XL

9. Would you appreciate something homemade by me like fudge, shortbread or coconut macaroons? In trying to keep with the Christmas theme, this was my homemade idea.
    Sounds yummy- Macaroons and fudge are amongst our favourites.

10. Would you like anything from Michaels?
    Hmmm…. Another loaded question. I love Michaels- any scrapbooking adhesive, cake tip #789 (icer tip), Glue Dots, craft kits to do with the girls, Cruise related Scrapbooking items

for the homemade gift would you like baking, practical or decorative? And you aren't allowed to say "whatever you decide"

Baking or practical. Beef jerky, jams, salsa, etc… Are all awesome

11. Would my buddy like a dream catcher ?
    I just made them with the kids so we are good

12. How are you with things from the bath and body works or body shop??? Bubble bath, shimmer spray, lotions etc??
    I love Bath and Body Works- I like the fruity smells or Sensual Amber. Hand soaps, bubble bath, shower gel, body spray (no shimmer please)
    Body Shop- I LOVE the Satsuma and Grapefruit lines

13. Would you like any glade products?? Scented oil Candles ( the ones that melt in the pretty burners ) or plug in's, spray refills etc???
    No thank you- I am not very fond of smellies- they seem to trigger my migraines

14. I live close to a British store and several European stores, is there anything you would like from the other side of the pond?
    Salt Water Taffy (Bulk Barn is ok too though)

15. Do you scrapbook?
    Somewhat-I mostly make cards. Definitely looking for Cruise related scrapbooking stuff though.

16. Would you like treats for your pets and/or toys?
    Maybe a little bag of treats (not expired please) and she loves batting toys around the house/

17. Buddy, would you and your family like any clothing? If so, what? And what are your sizes?
    No thanks- I am fussy and the kids do not need any clothes.

18. are you ok with used books?
    Yep!

19. Buddy, it's Redemption weekend at SDM, anything that you can use from Shoppers?
    A new TV? Joking- ummm… there are some things on my wishlist from Shoppers. Rechargable batteries, SD card for my upcoming cruise

20. What are 3 wishes ....$2.....$5...
    $2- Funky Pens, White out tape (RRRLF), packaging tape, breath strips
    $5- Liquid Crystal Light, Liquid Mio, 31 tote from Dollarama, $5 GC to ANYWHERE (even online codes), Soda Stream flavours (anything but colas)

21. I used to sell on eBay so I have a lot of New old stock NRFB condition items would that be OK? (Never removed from box/package)
    Ummm-I think so- as long as you think it is something I would like and it isn’t expired.

22. do you like jewelry? If so, what kind? Earrings?

This is tough- I have a nickel allergy so most jewelry I like- I can’t wear. I can’t even wear my wedding rings

23. Do you like purses? If so, what kind? Colour?
    I am kind of a purse snob. Sorry.

US Items:
    Soda Stream flavours (not cola), Excedrin, US Only cereal

Buddy do you like zodiac stuff? If so what's your sign?
    No thank you- but Aquarius

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I love my soda stream! Buddy i would love any of their diet products incl the new chrystal light ones - rrrl

i TRIED TO QUOTE ARMYGIRL76 BUT IT DIDN'T WORK.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

We've been looking at the soda stream for a long time too, it look so cool! I've held off because we don't drink pop here and I just don't know how much else we could make with it.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Yes I do, however if you are someone who drinks a bunch in a day than honestly I don't think it would be cheaper

I absolutely love it and was one of the greatest gifts my sister gave me - I may only have a bottle or two a week as my problem is never drinking it fast enough before it goes flat so this is why it is good for me (smaller bottle) also I like that they have a trade in system with the CO2 canisters and a website that you can order the hard to find flavors not available in store here in Canada

Currently on Kool-Aid Grape that my parents brought back from the states when they were there - in some places they were $2 cheaper for the refills as well

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Anybody have a soda stream I drink Perrier water like it going outta style so I was doing math( yup I was) and it seems so much cheaper

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

It is not just pop! My kids love the Kool-Aid series, and I like the adult mixers as well - they have sparkling water too as well as tea

We've been looking at the soda stream for a long time too, it look so cool! I've held off because we don't drink pop here and I just don't know how much else we could make with it.
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Thu, Jun 6th, 2013 at 04:14 PM.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Oh Slam...nail polish is your friend. Unless you have a 7 month old...then...beware cause nothing will dry fast enough for her!

Revlon has a decent quick dry top coat. My personal fave is "good to go" and as Pixels said, the quick dry spray is good as well.

I alllways use a base and top coat though to protect my nails and to harden/protect the colour. Then I can always reapply top coat if I keep it on more than a couple of days (hahaha...yah right! )

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    It is not just pop! My kids love the Kool-Aid series, and I like the adult mixers as well - they have sparkling water too as well as tea
    Hmmm... I would love to try the sparkling water or teas... Must go find some.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

7. What is your favorite color? dark jewel tones, nuetrals, really anything as long as it is not orange or pink,
    8. What is that one thing that you really, really want, but wont buy for yourself? a haircut
    9. Would you appreciate something homemade by me like fudge, shortbread or coconut macaroons? In trying to keep with the Christmas theme, this was my homemade idea. My crew will eat any and all especially the fudge
    10. Would you like anything from Michaels? Yarn, size 4 and 7 Knitting needles (the long ones)
    for the homemade gift would you like baking, practical or decorative? And you aren't allowed to say "whatever you decide" Practical and baking are the best choices
    11. Would my buddy like a dream catcher ? I already have a couple around my house so no thanks
    12. How are you with things from the bath and body works or body shop??? Bubble bath, shimmer spray, lotions etc?? No, I make all my own
    13. Would you like any glade products?? Scented oil Candles ( the ones that melt in the pretty burners ) or plug in's, spray refills etc??? No thank you, I use my essential oils
    14. I live close to a British store and several European stores, is there anything you would like from the other side of the pond? anything.... I am always willing and wanting to try new things from other countries
    15. Do you scrapbook? Yes but honestly haven't had time for it
    16. Would you like treats for your pets and/or toys? cat treats are always good and kitten type toys.
    17. Buddy, would you and your family like any clothing? If so, what? And what are your sizes? No we are all a little picky about our clothes
    18. are you ok with used books? OH YES PLEASE!!!!!!
    19. Buddy, it's Redemption weekend at SDM, anything that you can use from Shoppers? Live Clean Professional series conditioner ( the one with red lettering), Venus and Shick Hydro Silk razors,
    20. What are 3 wishes ....$2.....$5... $2 head bands, chocolate, $5 Goody ouchless Elastics, Timmies coffee Mug,Dish towels,
    21. I used to sell on eBay so I have a lot of New old stock NRFB condition items would that be OK? (Never removed from box/package) Most certainly
    22. do you like jewelry? If so, what kind? Earrings? I am not a real jewelery person, but I am looking for a corded necklace with a bear pendant or a hummingbird pendant, and I do like earrings, but I can't do cheap metal.
    23. Do you like purses? If so, what kind? Colour? no thanks i have 2 and that is all I need
    24. Hi buddy, are there any Epicure items you would like? oh no please, I sell it so I have cupboards full. It is totally addicting stuff!!!
    25. are there any "back to school" things your kids could use for September? Not that I can think of right now.

Well today can be added to a bad day as well, with a good outcome so far..... I was at Shoppers and at the till, When I noticed that the diamond in my engagment ring had fallen out..... Yes I was in a total panic and close to tears.... The teller asked if I needed a medic, I could barely get the words out to explain what happened. We searched all around to see if we could find it and no luck, she called the manager and they decided that when they were doing their cleaning they would let everyone know that there may be a diamond missing and would see if they could find it. Fast forward 20 minutes, I was headed to our jeweler to see what it would cost to replace that diamond.... when.... I found IT!!! It have fallen off in my pocket and by happy accident I found it. So now I am without my ring for a week or 2, but it will be fixed and cleaned and as good as new.

Page 66 of 390 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast

Thread Information