User Tag List

Page 67 of 390 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Oh Slam...nail polish is your friend. Unless you have a 7 month old...then...beware cause nothing will dry fast enough for her!

Revlon has a decent quick dry top coat. My personal fave is "good to go" and as Pixels said, the quick dry spray is good as well.

I alllways use a base and top coat though to protect my nails and to harden/protect the colour. Then I can always reapply top coat if I keep it on more than a couple of days (hahaha...yah right! )
    Top coat?? BAHAHAHA I just put the polish on my toes and voila Guess I may need a lesson or two. I don't know if I'll get into doing my finger nails because they are always in a cake or in the sink, would the polish hold up? I have crisco on my hands 4 or 5 days a week so I can use the fondant and I'm forever washing them. Maybe this top coat you speak of will help..LOL

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    ME!! July 25! :D

and come on Jez, I know you're a fellow Leo, when's your bday?!?

I know someone else said that their bday is during this train, but can't remember who it is...
    July 26th

First Epicure Party Tonight! Wooohooo! But I'm sick. Sad. But Alexa's being happy and good. So that's a plus. But yah...that's all.
    {{hugz}}

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Just glanced over the Michael's ad - some items that are pretty cheap when split up over days and will help with the question Jezebel answered about wishes but will continue to add more

$2 wishes

* 2/$1 Craft Smart Acrylic Paint
    * 4/$1 Stock Paper

$5 Wishes

* 3/$10 8.5" x 11" Value Pack Paper
    * Loops & Threads Knitting Yarn!
    * 2/$7 Celebrate It 360 Label Ribbon
    * 4/$5 Handicrafter Yarn
    there is a 50% off coupon you can get from them via e-mail

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Coyote if you have a beauty supply store nearby, get some drying spray and sit with a fan on them for a few mins

I am impatient, I might sit while my nails dry, but not my toes - I will hobble around with toe seperators in LOL
    image in my mind made me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    It is not just pop! My kids love the Kool-Aid series, and I like the adult mixers as well - they have sparkling water too as well as tea
    sounds interesting ! I may be away for a day or 2 so don't talk to much LOL

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Oh and I forgot, I am the other one with a birthday on the train. July 31st last day of the train :D how could I not join and celebrate with all you

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post

Well today can be added to a bad day as well, with a good outcome so far..... I was at Shoppers and at the till, When I noticed that the diamond in my engagment ring had fallen out..... Yes I was in a total panic and close to tears.... The teller asked if I needed a medic, I could barely get the words out to explain what happened. We searched all around to see if we could find it and no luck, she called the manager and they decided that when they were doing their cleaning they would let everyone know that there may be a diamond missing and would see if they could find it. Fast forward 20 minutes, I was headed to our jeweler to see what it would cost to replace that diamond.... when.... I found IT!!! It have fallen off in my pocket and by happy accident I found it. So now I am without my ring for a week or 2, but it will be fixed and cleaned and as good as new.

Glad you found it!
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Top coat?? BAHAHAHA I just put the polish on my toes and voila Guess I may need a lesson or two. I don't know if I'll get into doing my finger nails because they are always in a cake or in the sink, would the polish hold up? I have crisco on my hands 4 or 5 days a week so I can use the fondant and I'm forever washing them. Maybe this top coat you speak of will help..LOL
    It is a good thing you live so far or I would come over and paint them for you
    unpainted nails make for a sad pix
    Jezebel, gwennad, coyote00 and 2 others like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Especially unpainted toes! My BF has a person on his Facebook feed that likes to post photos of her feet.. usually painted toes, but boy, paint ain't helping those puppies much! Even though I don't have painted fingernails very often (never lasts.. drives me crazy!) I always have to have painted toes.. without paint, they just look so... blah..

Name:  monkeyfoot.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  11.3 KB

Hah... funny to add, I'm kinda having a hair day like that too!
    Last edited by NickiB; Thu, Jun 6th, 2013 at 05:12 PM.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Oh Slam...nail polish is your friend. Unless you have a 7 month old...then...beware cause nothing will dry fast enough for her!

Revlon has a decent quick dry top coat. My personal fave is "good to go" and as Pixels said, the quick dry spray is good as well.

I alllways use a base and top coat though to protect my nails and to harden/protect the colour. Then I can always reapply top coat if I keep it on more than a couple of days (hahaha...yah right! )
    I put base coat on my wishlist I need some! one colour I used stained my nails, but a little whitening mouthwash cleared that up right quick lol. I have been changing them a few times a week, toes stay the same longer, so they don't tend to get too chipped or anything before I'm switching it up. Just got some more julep today actually, the addons I ordered for my monthly box, and a Canada Day top coat I ordered the week before, weird they caught up in the mail. Yes I have a bit of a problem

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

24. Hi buddy, are there any Epicure items you would like? love epicure...can never have too much soooo anything
    25. are there any "back to school" things your kids could use for September? well she will only be three ssssooooooo nope lol

Birthday during the train....nope mines during december but DD is after mail day and before first prezzie day lol 11th and hubby is the 19th
    Jezebel and coyote00 like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Glad you found it,

Well today can be added to a bad day as well, with a good outcome so far..... I was at Shoppers and at the till, When I noticed that the diamond in my engagment ring had fallen out..... Yes I was in a total panic and close to tears.... The teller asked if I needed a medic, I could barely get the words out to explain what happened. We searched all around to see if we could find it and no luck, she called the manager and they decided that when they were doing their cleaning they would let everyone know that there may be a diamond missing and would see if they could find it. Fast forward 20 minutes, I was headed to our jeweler to see what it would cost to replace that diamond.... when.... I found IT!!! It have fallen off in my pocket and by happy accident I found it. So now I am without my ring for a week or 2, but it will be fixed and cleaned and as good as new.

Oh no, I never paint my nails. I find it is chipped within minutes even when I go and get them done. Will have to hide my hands when fallen pixels is around, wonder if I can type with my toes oh no, I don't paint those either. Think I might have to go hide under a blanket in the corner.

Last edited by SassyAshley; Thu, Jun 6th, 2013 at 05:20 PM.
    Jezebel, mimzy71, coyote00 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

oh man. so many of you are raving about Epicure....now I want it...I want it all! hahaha.

out of curiosity, what would be your top three things on epicure?

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    oh man. so many of you are raving about Epicure....now I want it...I want it all! hahaha.

out of curiosity, what would be your top three things on epicure?
    Our house: herb & garlic dip mix (love this on steamed veggies and meat and...anything), Don's versiom of Frank's Red Hot is the garlic and sea salt grinder. He puts that shizz on everything) and our steamer.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

My favourite colours are: pink, blue and purple.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Top 3???? That is to difficult to answer. My absolutely must haves, will cry if I run out are:

Herb and garlic dip mix
    3 onion dip mix
    Steak and beef rub
    I buy these 5-10 bottles at a time

And I can't live without my chipster, sweet potato chips and apple chips...... Yummmm
    Jezebel, coyote00, PammieD and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

back to school stuff: pencil crayons, markers, notebooks, glue sticks, lunch bag, pencil sharpener

missed a couple earlier on....

sdm: a lot of the items on my list can be found there...so anything from my list
    birthdays: both of my kids b-days happen during the train (june 29 and july 26th)

Got a few more items for both kid buddy and adult buddy.....also received 2 online orders, only 2 to go! Hope to finish shopping over the weekend
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Thu, Jun 6th, 2013 at 05:35 PM.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Oh my I never thought of using it for apple chips oh apple chips with there apple pie spice.

hmmmmm top 3, going to have to think about it. There are so many new items I want to try.

Top 3???? That is to difficult to answer. My absolutely must haves, will cry if I run out are:

Herb and garlic dip mix
    3 onion dip mix
    Steak and beef rub
    I buy these 5-10 bottles at a time

And I can't live without my chipster, sweet potato chips and apple chips...... Yummmm

Page 67 of 390 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Thread Information