User Tag List

Page 252 of 390 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 302 352 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Little buddy your package is showing delivered!!!!!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Jezebel. Thank you so much! Here are photos of my box of goodies. Can't wait to start!!! There were some that weren't numbered, as seen in the second picture, but I wasn't sure if those were Open me now gifts? I resisted just in case. =)

Name:  photo.JPG
Views: 202
Size:  53.4 KB

Name:  photo(1).JPG
Views: 212
Size:  60.2 KB

thank you!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

good morning ladies.

it's official. last night I made the decision and I told him that I don't think we're supposed to be together.

he did not take it well.

when I got home, I started doing the normal "breakup" things....I saw that he had already unfriended me on facebook. then I got a text from a friend that said he had posted a few things on his wall. being in a not right mind and emotional state, I opened his fb, which is on another browser....I know that's horrible ladies.....=(

anyway, I didn't look much but I did see a note that he had sent (thankfully in the messages, not on the wall) that told someone that I was crazy and bipolar and that I would soon be on pills begging for him to come back.

it was heartbreaking. but it confirmed even more that this was the right thing to do.

I know I shouldn't have done that but...that's that.

thank you ladies for walking with me. through this whole thread...it's been good news (almost engaged!) and then bad news (not together) but you guys were with me the whole way through.

Jezebel - I'm not sure if there is anything specific for him in my package, let me know...I can always give it to my brother if applicable. so sorry for the trouble or if it affects the package.

it's not a great day but it's going to get better I'm sure.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Well if he acts like that over a breakup, you are better off without him anyway
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Sounds like you made the right choice. Things will get easier from here and we are all here for you

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Name:  good-morning-100.gif
Views: 180
Size:  169.7 KB
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

We do a lot of cooking on the weekends to freeze also kind of our frozen dinners without the sodium and in portion sizes that work for us.

We have also started cooking large batches of various meats in the crookpot which we than shred and freeze in meal size portions. We than add flavourings to them when we reheat them.

Also since we do not have AC when we see a heat wave coming we will cook side dishes to keep in the fridge so they just have to be reheated (potatoes, pasta). We don't do rice as we cook that in the microwave so even if it is hot we can cook it.

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    If you snack in the evening or have issues prepping, cook on the weekend! We make meals on Sunday when we have more downtime, portion and freeze. We take one out at night and let it defrost in the fridge during the day, heat & eat. While that one is heating, stick another in the fridge
    That is a really good idea! I will have to give that a try!
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Buddy... Attempted delivery. Notice card left indicating where item can be picked up.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I think my daughter might have a pkg. my son texted but failed to provide important details like who it was from!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I woke up with a crap migraine had to go see the vampires to have blood taken. Then because I have this wired affliction that when I'm in pain I throw up, I did that too. This day stinks lol, I'm back in bed I'm going to get up in an hour and try again. Oh and I'm very jealous of all the heat send some this way it's cool here.
    Jezebel and coyote00 like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    I woke up with a crap migraine had to go see the vampires to have blood taken. Then because I have this wired affliction that when I'm in pain I throw up, I did that too. This day stinks lol, I'm back in bed I'm going to get up in an hour and try again. Oh and I'm very jealous of all the heat send some this way it's cool here.

Oh no I hope attempt #2 at getting out of bed goes better. You are welcome to join me on my deck here in sunny NS, we are on our second day of sunshine this summer..LOL

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

It 17 here today I'm hoping for a few nice days maybe the first week of August while we are at the lake.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    good morning ladies.

it's official. last night I made the decision and I told him that I don't think we're supposed to be together.

he did not take it well.

when I got home, I started doing the normal "breakup" things....I saw that he had already unfriended me on facebook. then I got a text from a friend that said he had posted a few things on his wall. being in a not right mind and emotional state, I opened his fb, which is on another browser....I know that's horrible ladies.....=(

anyway, I didn't look much but I did see a note that he had sent (thankfully in the messages, not on the wall) that told someone that I was crazy and bipolar and that I would soon be on pills begging for him to come back.

it was heartbreaking. but it confirmed even more that this was the right thing to do.

I know I shouldn't have done that but...that's that.

thank you ladies for walking with me. through this whole thread...it's been good news (almost engaged!) and then bad news (not together) but you guys were with me the whole way through.

Jezebel - I'm not sure if there is anything specific for him in my package, let me know...I can always give it to my brother if applicable. so sorry for the trouble or if it affects the package.

it's not a great day but it's going to get better I'm sure.
    *hugs* we are renting a car during our vacation from Aug 9th-Aug 16th in Vancouver and I know you're nearby, so let's do something together. Would love to finally meet you!

You made the right decision if he acted so callously and like a sore loser. Good for you!

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Dlee (((hugs)))

I agree with Fallen, even if he is hurt that is no way to act.

Armygirl76 - Hope you feel better

Thread Information