User Tag List

Page 341 of 390 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

OMG! I got the cutest candle warmer EVER for my Day 7 gift. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

The top part is shaped like a mini frying pan!! And I also got ice cream shaped candle melts for it. Thank you so much Becky!!!!!!!!!

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

So the cake is baked and now to whip the cream. I've never done it before so I hope it all turns out. My worst fear is that it won't make those "stiff peaks" and just stay liquid lol.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

afternoon ladies

great pressies so far everyone

Day 7 pressie to DS from Missidj

Travel first aid kit (nice he will bring this to camping when we go in Aug)

pressie to me from Melissa

Colgate (sensitive Pro-relief toothpaste) and 2 Oral-B soft toothbrushes...

thank you both
    Last edited by cmontario; Sun, Jul 21st, 2013 at 03:56 PM.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Back to school shopping for Hailey I love bootlegger 30% extra off sale, I had to renew my bootlegger card but even with the $10 (saved $15.22 with it) and .99 cent shipping I paid $155.41 for $482.44 worth of brand name jeans.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

here's some pics.... first one is my loot from Watertown, NY. spent $274 but got over $500 worth of stuff!

2nd one is some of prezzies! love them all!
    Last edited by army_girl29; Sun, Jul 21st, 2013 at 04:30 PM.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

On the the 7th day my pumpkin gave to me some amazing plastic dishes for my camping trip, I particularly love the spoons forks and knives. Thank you so much again perfect!

and for Hailey chesterjes Olivia gave her some very nice John Frieda, Haileys response when she opened it holy crap mom this $hit expensive. Hailey is now grounded lol but she has silky hair and smells pretty lol JK thank you she loves it.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    here's some pics.... first one is my loot from Watertown, NY. spent $274 but got over $500 worth of stuff!

2nd one is some of prezzies! love them all!
    Awesome haul!! So jealous that you get to go shopping in the states so often. I live close to the border too but hard to get away with kids now and glad you are enjoying your prezzies :D

So....just thought I'd throw this out here to you ladies since I"m not actively searching the trading threads right now or on any trains right now.....but I'm really really really looking for the $5 or $8 Enfamil A+ formula coupons. It has to be good on the powder, and not just a specific kind like the "gentlease" one, must be good on any! With Mason's cleft lip/palate, I'm not able to breastfeed, but for right now, I am able to pump and bottlefeed with a special bottle. But...pumping is demanding and exhausting and I don't see myself lasting months and months doing it, so I know I'm going to need the Enfamil coupons eventually. We used that brand with Jackson after I stopped breastfeeding at 5 months and was happy with their brand. Anyways, if anyone has these coupons and willing to trade them, I will trade FPCs or any HVs from your WL that I may have in my folder or whatever we can agree on for a good trade. PM me if interested please

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Hi all. So today for day 7 I received a 3 pack of ladies ankle socks and a 3 pack of men's ankle socks for Matthew. thank you shawshank

SName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374440692.217831.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  19.8 KB

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Here is a pic of the ladies ankle socks. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374441011.817552.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  16.1 KB

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Hi ladies, a long day here. Did my first Epicure party here at my place and it was kind of a flop, only a few showed up. I am may not be cut out for this. It was a nice afternoon, and a lot of people went to the beach.
    Anyway for day 7 I got a Slammy original of Willow! I just love it!
    Last edited by bluzsuz; Sun, Jul 21st, 2013 at 06:05 PM.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    So I have a little bit of a problem...
    My Lovely son decided to take it upon himself to help me out and open my gifts. He ripped every single tag off. I have no idea which present I am supposed top open on which day now
    He manged to tear some paper open too.. BUT I didn't peek! I swear! I actually asked my older kids to stuff them into their closets so I couldn't look at them

So here is what I think is day 7 pressie for me. I tried matching the ripped tags to anything that was left taped to my gifts LOL

Chy got a beautiful and very nice smelling bath and body lotion set. Seriously it smells so good!
    I got some awesome Jamie Oliver MAGNETIC measuring spoons! These are freaking awesome!! I told my kids they are definately NOT allowed to touch these, ha!
    Oh no! I only remember 8 and 15 too. 8 is a big Box but it is light. 15 is stuffe inside a ritz box.
    On
    our way home so some present opening shall be happening shortly!

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    Oh no! I only remember 8 and 15 too. 8 is a big Box but it is light. 15 is stuffe inside a ritz box.
    On
    our way home so some present opening shall be happening shortly!
    Sweet! I'll defiantely look and see which one is the big light box tomorrow I know there was 2 bigger gifts left SOO excited

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

so...my dbf, that I've been with for a year now but just fully moved in with last week, decided (well we both did) to wash the vehicles today. So, he got all of his stuff ready, got me to move my car to the right spot and we started on it. It was about 2:00 we'll say. OMG!!!!!!!!! He just finished it 15 minutes ago! It's 6:50pm!!! I had totally planned on going to town to see my kids (staying on Gramma's) but now I look like a dead beat mother. Who takes 4.5 hours to clean a car! It's only 3 weeks old!!!!! I just can't believe it. I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle the fact that he's pretty anal about vehicle cleanliness. It's going to be dirty starting tomorrow as we're on vacation for a week. Geez, I could of cleaned it in 20 minutes and it would still look the same to a normal person.

Anyway, it's like 7:00 and he's started on his own Jeep, so now, I'm off to visit my kids. What a "waste" of my day, lol.

Sorry all...just had to vent.
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Good afternoon....Day 7 brought me my home-made gift from Peachy! Colorful large paperclips with a very nice ribbon tied to one end of each paperclip! Wow! I am very thankful for that gift...that took a lot of time! Thank you so very much for the time and thoughtfulness Peachy it was greatly appreciated! I love them!

Name:  day7.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  23.0 KB
    Last edited by Norma Mackay-Rempel; Sun, Jul 21st, 2013 at 07:14 PM.
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Well today not as much happened as I planned.....but....I bought a new mattress "happy dance" it is so fricken comfy !

I also got a tea tree infused memory foam topper for my bed klepto bought the mattress topper for me yesterday as an early b-day present .....I did get my book shelves upstairs and put together....put some of my porceline dolls and some books on them

my otterbox broke only got it in December...I will contact the company...

I went for brunch with my mom at Smitty's...and after I came home it started to pour...grrr

oh I also bought a stainless steel range hood fan thingy on sale at costco as part of my kitchen renos and Klepto put up my ceiling fan in my room while I was out *yay*

I love seeing everyones prezzies !!!!

Page 341 of 390 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 ... LastLast

Thread Information