User Tag List

Page 362 of 390 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 372 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 5850
Like Tree42956Likes

Thread: Christmas In July Package Train!!! Read Post 3242!!! (pg 217)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mimzy71 View Post
    Happy Birthday Meshell and early Bday wishes? to Jez.
    Armygirl love your new do you look amazing and glad to hear your good news
    Today my buddy sent to me.. New gardening tools! and to Autumn a cute purple tshirt. Thanks!

Kind of missing the response part now from my buddy who disappeared so I thought maybe I could share what I sent to her and jr buddy anyway... I sent to Cheribomb….
    1. Packet of Coupons
    2. Pedometer

3. Hair Spray and Make up sponges
    4. Hair Wrapand Hair clips
    5. Popcorn and 2 Kernals Popcorn seasoning
    6. Flat iron
    7. Nutriganics gift set from the Body Shop
    8. Handmade Mason Jar Pincushion with sewing notions
    9. 2 bundles of fat quarters and charm packs (fabric) Christmas and nautical themed
    10. Crochet yarn and #10 Crochet hook
    11. Paddle hairbrush
    12. Tetley Honey Lemon Ginseng green tea
    13. ModgePodge
    14. Captin Crunch cereal
    15. Cat Treats and Toy
    16. Handmade Sterling Silver Earrings
    17. Handmade Greeting Cards

For Junior Buddies (2 for 1 deal LOL)…
    Both Got…
    Juicy droppops
    Sunglasses
    Fav Cereals Krave/Lucky Charms
    Dream catcher Kit plus art supplies
    Model Kit
    Jesse also got…
    3pk pokemoncards
    beyblades
    Poptarts
    Junior Mints
    Skull Notebook
    Gavin also got…
    Trash Pack
    Pokemon
    Dove for Men Body Wash
    2 Hotwheels
    $100 napkinsand Nova Scotia Pencil
    Handmadeitems were: Poptab bracelet and Personalized sign for bedroom Door

Mimzy they are both awesome packages and you did an amazing job thank you! I'm sorry about your buddy

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

CHERIEEEEEE!!!! Day 11 presents are AWESOME and I love them!!! BUT, my HUBBY thanks you from the BOTTOM OF HIS HEART for the Holiday Fireplace Dvd I have a Disney themed one, that I get out (right after Halloween, of course) and it drives my husband absolutely BANANAS!) He HATES Disney (crazy, I know!). So, when he saw a regular fireplace dvd, it was like he was 5 years old all over again! I love it too---nice to have a bit of variety!

We also got a new book for the kids to read about school, and three home-made personalized book marks. Thanks so much!!!

Name:  M3930004.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  76.4 KB
    Name:  M3930003.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  104.9 KB
    Name:  M3930006.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  55.3 KB

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Sounds like an awesome package mimzy, sorry your buddy can't even be bothered to go to a library to send a thanks, even if she couldn't post daily
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

On Day 11 the amazing Coyote sent me 2 Ivory Body washes, one in Aloe and one in Original. Thank you so much I have been waiting for it to go on sale to pick more up for mom as she goes through a lot of it. Thank you again.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Today my buddy sent to me.. New gardening tools! and to Autumn a cute purple tshirt. Thanks!

you are welcome

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mimzy71 View Post
    Happy Birthday Meshell and early Bday wishes? to Jez.
    Armygirl love your new do you look amazing and glad to hear your good news

Kind of missing the response part now from my buddy who disappeared so I thought maybe I could share what I sent to her and jr buddy anyway... I sent to Cheribomb….
    1. Packet of Coupons
    2. Pedometer

3. Hair Spray and Make up sponges
    4. Hair Wrapand Hair clips
    5. Popcorn and 2 Kernals Popcorn seasoning
    6. Flat iron
    7. Nutriganics gift set from the Body Shop
    8. Handmade Mason Jar Pincushion with sewing notions
    9. 2 bundles of fat quarters and charm packs (fabric) Christmas and nautical themed
    10. Crochet yarn and #10 Crochet hook
    11. Paddle hairbrush
    12. Tetley Honey Lemon Ginseng green tea
    13. ModgePodge
    14. Captin Crunch cereal
    15. Cat Treats and Toy
    16. Handmade Sterling Silver Earrings
    17. Handmade Greeting Cards

For Junior Buddies (2 for 1 deal LOL)…
    Both Got…
    Juicy droppops
    Sunglasses
    Fav Cereals Krave/Lucky Charms
    Dream catcher Kit plus art supplies
    Model Kit
    Jesse also got…
    3pk pokemoncards
    beyblades
    Poptarts
    Junior Mints
    Skull Notebook
    Gavin also got…
    Trash Pack
    Pokemon
    Dove for Men Body Wash
    2 Hotwheels
    $100 napkinsand Nova Scotia Pencil
    Handmadeitems were: Poptab bracelet and Personalized sign for bedroom Door
    amazing pkg you are a wonderful buddy

Just saw a movie with my Hailey off to Costco then home to open my present yahhhhh

Happy birthday Meshell

great present everyone

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

Happy Birthday MeShell!

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

have a good day all chat after 8pm tomorrow
    Jezebel, mimzy71, coyote00 and 2 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Happy birthday to Jezebel and MeShell! Wishing you both lots of love and all the blessings you deserve!
    Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    Hmmmmmm.....correct me if I'm wrong......but I thought your birthday was the 26th Jez?!?!

Anyways, today is my birthday and OMG COWGIRLMAMA, YOU'RE CRAZY!!!

Look what I got for my bday prezzies today!!!

Attachment 187486

The Tassimo box in my huge box of prezzies was ACTUALLY a Tassimo machine!! Plus a box of tassimo discs and k-cups. (Umm, yes, now I'm a proud owner of both machines, but I LOVE IT and wanted them both....hubby may disagree but whatever to him!) OMG cowgirlmama, I am in shock. I loooooooooooove it, sooooooo excited about it. Thank you SOOOOOOOO much!!!
    I'm soo glad you like them! I wasn't sure about the baking pans, but I thought they were cute and different. I was going to open them and paste owls all over them for you - lol!! The flower cookie cutters were the last one in the store. I wanted a set myself but only found an extra square one (which I bought). The toothbrushes were a difficult purchase because I wanted 2 girly toothbrushes as opposed to just pink toothbrushes. Sorry, I haven't bought little kids toothbrushes in many, many years...LOL!

PS - I'm still looking for my LIST of gifts I wrapped for you...each day is a surprise for me too.

Quote Originally Posted by SassyWife View Post
    Days 9, 10 & 11

I am so in love with these baking pans...they are super cute! You will notice a couple cookie cutters already missing - I grabbed them right away and cut Sophies sandwich this morning - she loved it! and you can never have too much hadwash, toothpaste and toothbrushes! Thank you soooo sooo much! You really outdid yourself Trinimoneysaver!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

MeShell, you said you wanted to get a Tassimo and I remember reading that you would be unable to get to Timmies when they were giving them away. So I stood in line and got you one I needed coffee anyway so I timed it so I could hopefully get you the awesome birthday present you deserved, while being completely frugal :D

Tami, I have to tell you this story. This morning we headed into town for a play date with some friends. And when I picked them up, my friend asked about my dream catcher with your ribbon attached, so I explained what and why behind it all. That we are Tami's Personal Cancer Battle Army and I put the ribbon on my DreamCatcher to remind me to say a little prayer everyday. Well here we sat and we both gave a little prayer that you would find the strength you need and for some good news in The advancements of medicine.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Thanks for all the bday wishes everyone!!

Mimzy, that sounds like you put together an awesome package for your buddy, i'm sorry that happened to you, definitely takes some of the fun out of it for sure, but hopefully you will continue to ride future pkg trains!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    MeShell, you said you wanted to get a Tassimo and I remember reading that you would be unable to get to Timmies when they were giving them away. So I stood in line and got you one I needed coffee anyway so I timed it so I could hopefully get you the awesome birthday present you deserved, while being completely frugal :D

Tami, I have to tell you this story. This morning we headed into town for a play date with some friends. And when I picked them up, my friend asked about my dream catcher with your ribbon attached, so I explained what and why behind it all. That we are Tami's Personal Cancer Battle Army and I put the ribbon on my DreamCatcher to remind me to say a little prayer everyday. Well here we sat and we both gave a little prayer that you would find the strength you need and for some good news in The advancements of medicine.
    Awww, thank you so much again. I figured you probably got it from the Timmie's promotion!! Yes, I do have a Keurig and maybe it's a little silly to have both machines...but I wanted both because the Tassimo does do different kinds of drinks that my Keurig doesn't and my friend just raves about the Chai Latte and I looooove Chai lattes so I'm excited to go pick some up and try it out! My parents were over today visiting and were impressed with the present. I told them that maybe once i'm back to work, that I will bring one of my machines to our office to enjoy.....maybe...

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Now from all your posts ladies, I just need to get me a SodaStream and I'm set for all my fun and fancy beverage machines!! LOL

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Happy birthday MeShell! Happy early birthday Jez!

Armygirl, that new cut rocks, you look AMAZING!

Day 11 I received an awesome little nail kit.. two nail art pens (So excited to try this weekend, hopefully I can keep a steady hand!) and three little nailpolishes (pl?) in funky colours. Now I just have to visit Pinterest to find an interesting design. Thanks Suzanne!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Well so much for my plans. Ended up taking Matthew by my uncle for a last minute driving lesson (his test is tomorrow). My hubby was supposed to go but had an urgent soccer meeting he forgot about and Melissa is curled up in bed with cramps and a sore throat. My uncle left work early for him, so we hightailed it over there. On the way back we got Harvey's and I scarfed it down cause I was soo hungry. So...ummm no gym for me today...and no cooking since I just got back. But my heart was in the right place - honest it was.

Page 362 of 390 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 372 ... LastLast

Thread Information