User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: So, apparently, I'm a scammer.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

That's just rude. If they are having problems with fake printables, then they should simply have said, "I'm very sorry but we are not able to accept the printed coupon because we have been having difficulties getting reimbursed." We all know stores are not required to take coupons but in my opinion, when they do decline them, they should do so politely. I would call head office over the way the message was conveyed. That's not acceptable.
    Decaf, MillieH and trishka like this.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Walmart sucks!
    Candini likes this.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

you should definitely complain to HQ about this CSM and cashier. my experience when I have had to call HQ, they do talk to the rude person ( or the manager does this). All you have to do is tell the manager when they call, that these people should be made aware of their mistakes, because you really feel you as a customer should never be made to feel this way again or any other couponer.
    Decaf likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Declining it is one thing, her remark about " go ahead, I won't get in trouble " was the part I disliked. It was a dare!
    Decaf, MillieH and i_forget like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

why not print out the email from pita break to show them? could have asked for the store manager too

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Couponers have to develop a tough skin to keep going.. It seems that shops bring down 3 ways.. 70% of cashiers are adequate.. they do w hat needs to be done, check if they get confused, but overall just get the basic job done.. 20% seem to think coupons are a way to rip off their store, they are sometimes outright hostile and try to find ways to deny you using the coupons.. the other 10% (being generous , more like 3%) are happy for you, with a few of them wanting to do the same thing.

When my sister or daughter goes with me, I usually get a comment from them that the cashier was mean.. I don't notice that lol.. as long as they take the coupons as stated, I kinda ignore the rest. If they are confused, I ask them to check with a csm.. Occasionally the CSM doesnt have a clue.. if necessary.. I just go back another time when that person is not there.. I know they are wrong but there are times when you have to retreat a bit to win the war.

It's hard not to get upset and frustrated when they question a coupon in a rude way. I try to remind myself that its not personal even though it often feels that way..

I don't think the attitudes are going to change any time soon.. the only thing we can do is try and change our reactions to them.. In the beginning I had a few experiences that made me want to quit.. now its just a battle of wills loll

Don't let the bad experiences wear ya down.. its so worth it..
    walkonby, me3, danip467 and 3 others like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dariusz8 View Post
    why not print out the email from pita break to show them? could have asked for the store manager too
    I printed the coupon 2 weeks ago, I just kept forgetting to use it. I delete emails either right away, or within a few days. I hate clutter..
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    Walmart sucks!

Couldn`t have said it better myself. He got reps for that lol

I feel bad for Walmart employees really. Theres so many of them that get treated like %%^# and then you get these people who obviously just don`t care about their job.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

She is just being a PITA ; ) Chin up don't let her get you down..do as the above has said either call head office of Walmart or Call the company for the coupon

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I emailed WalMart HO, and sent an email to Ozery, as everyone suggested.
    SFARAZ and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Sorry you had to go through that! I read on an American Blog someone was confronted with that accusation and she had before and she said you want to accuse me, charge me, charge me now...they backed down and she said you are not not well take my damn coupon.

Pita Break is so good at yearly sending those 5.00 coupons when you sign up-I get those once a year and always forget to use them, I printed them too and unfortunately the save.ca ones when printed I agree do look a little shady. I printed the Fructis ones and you can barely read the amount of the coupon. Definately do not let that go.

A few times when I had to use the ADVIL 2.00 print coupons I offer, give me a computer, I will print them off for you right now...They shut up. The bad ones make it worse for the rest of us.

When you write H.O. let them know that several people have the same problem with this location therefore affecting sales and profit.
    walkonby and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If someone accuses you of being a scammer either directly or implied, it is my opinion, you should then request to speak to the manager immediately!
    That and I think people need to work on either 'Scary Stare' or 'Crazy Look' to help encourage flakes from even bothering you.
    oscarandme likes this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Oh boy...
    Well, the little townhouse complex on the other side of the street of us is having a Garage Sale (all the houses at once), and...guess who's sale I stopped at? The cashier's. Yup. And she even had some toys for the kids I would have gotten..if they weren't from her. Maybe it's petty, but I didn't feel like 'helping' someone out, after they call me a scammer..
    me3, MillieH and vesper like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information