• 1 Post By mandy403
  • 1 Post By mandy403
  • 2 Post By cheekysaver

Thread: Very impressed with my london drugs customer service and sales brag

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

expired
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, St. Ives
    Last edited by mandy403; Sun, Jun 29th, 2014 at 01:35 AM.
    Natalka, coley3, r0c0upons and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Wowsers, good for you!

It's crazy what they price it at regularly, anywhere else it's around $5.
    However, I used my $1 coupon at Extra Foods, so got a lotion for 1.99.

First time getting the replenishing mineral therapy one - it's absolutely awesome, really thick and moisturizing. Plus I love the new bottles!
    I go through tons of lotions, too!
    mandy403 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

That is the good thing about London Drugs. You get to pre-order you stuff, deal with a very friendly staff and mostly just pay taxes for all your item.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I read this and laughed out loud-We are not allowed to preorder and only allowed to buy 2 like items using stacks MB really needs to get more than 1 LD in the entire province! (not complaining, free is free, just sayin)

Good job OP preordering though. If I was shopping at your store, I would appreciate that as there would be enough for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by ColleenMGorecki View Post
    That is the good thing about London Drugs. You get to pre-order you stuff, deal with a very friendly staff and mostly just pay taxes for all your item.
    wendyjane and mandy403 like this.
    LF: kashi from websaver and 50 cents any cereal printout
    FT: Mann's veg and more! Check out my tradelist/wishlist

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I don't know whether we can pre-order or not in Saskatoon - I've only ever stacked twice, for two items. Yep, I guess I don't really take advantage of things there... Mind you, we don't use a lot of H&B stuff...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

That's excellent! I am happy for you - that's a great deal! And happy with your experience too!
    Did you feel like you were on Extreme Couponing placing that order and knowing you were getting a HUGE discount?! haha
    Natalka and oscarandme like this.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I know eh the prices are incredibly high for there products. I wish I had an extra foods here. I am so grateful I can stack at London drugs. Thank you for the friendly comment

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Wowsers, good for you!

It's crazy what they price it at regularly, anywhere else it's around $5.
    However, I used my $1 coupon at Extra Foods, so got a lotion for 1.99.

First time getting the replenishing mineral therapy one - it's absolutely awesome, really thick and moisturizing. Plus I love the new bottles!
    I go through tons of lotions, too!
    Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

I don't know whether we can pre-order or not in Saskatoon - I've only ever stacked twice, for two items. Yep, I guess I don't really take advantage of things there... Mind you, we don't use a lot of H&B stuff...
    I used to pre order all the time in sask!!! It was amazing to have that freedom. I rarely go to london drugs now as pamjcoupon has already stated... no pre orders and no more than 2 of one item.

On another note I have sent out emails and made calls qsking about opening another location. I was told that compared to all the other locations the winnipeg one has the least amount of profits. Because of it's 'unpopularity' they do not feel that it would be worthwhile opening another location.

I find this information a bit biased. Im sure if they allowed stacking of larger quanitities as well as pre ordering that they WOULD see a significant increase in sales.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2
    Natalka and Cocottee00 like this.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I didn't know I could pre-order either until one time when I was stacking one of the assistant manager had mention I could order instead of clearing the shelf in a polite way. If you do plan on stacking you should definitely ask if your LD allows it. Sometimes they have enough items in store where they will go get them for you and bring them to the front. They will hold them till your ready to go store pick them up I think for only 5days though. It's great plus I don't feel guilty because I know I didn't shelf clear. Although I had a few problems in the beginning stacking but now the employee's are fully aware if who I am

Last edited by mandy403; Fri, May 31st, 2013 at 03:05 PM.
    Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

You have no idea I had the biggest grin on my face =D
    I couldn't stop thinking about it last night as I saw the flyer online I was even dreaming about it lol

Quote Originally Posted by acosta View Post
    That's excellent! I am happy for you - that's a great deal! And happy with your experience too!
    Did you feel like you were on Extreme Couponing placing that order and knowing you were getting a HUGE discount?! haha
    acosta likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Regina is also opening up a new store in the fall. l am happy then that I can pre-order and price match

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I have had issues with mine here. Haven't tried in awhile so maybe they are better. You give me hope I am glad you were able to pre-order. So much better that way for everyone. Great shop and stacking.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I am so happy it worked out for you! There are big variances in the service you get at London drug. When I was in medicine hat I did not get the same level of service as the couponer in front of me... I heard her in a hushed voice say it isn't like she is one of us.... Well last I checked the staff was not supposed to care if I was from medicine hat or not... I didn't call attention to it at the time but it crossed a line. In Calgary there is also a variation in the service level you get.... Lol it sounds like you found the good store close to where I (and maybe you) live. Stick with that store... They understand our coupons are money on there pocket and they treat is great. I so love London drug... Mini brag here... Last week my 17 year old used the coupons she gathered and printed and she stacked to get hair dye for $1 a box! The only thing I had to do was give her a ride to the store...proud mama moment here.
    hopesdreams and mandy403 like this.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

The one I go to is pretty good in CS...
    onky thing is if u call the store it takes FOREVER

notnsure about preordering tho

Thread Information