User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    NewbieNurse
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I work at the Food Basics in the Valley, so I can attest to the fact that ALL Food Basics stores are not supposed to accept printed coupons as per new policy... CT in Hanmer has accepted my mailed coupons, as well as the Shopper's, Metro, and Rexall.

Anybody know which stores accept the printed coupons from online?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    im new to thiss so thats good to no, have you ever had problems doubleing up your coupons... how many coupns can you use on one prodect ??? thanks
    what stores do this and what type of coupons can u use for this? can u use the printable ones?

Coupon obsessed!!!
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Hello I don't know Of any store in Sudbury that allows doubling. The only stores that I know dont allow printable coupons are Zellers foodbasics and metro. I have used coupons pretty well everywhere else with no problems

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by valleygoalie View Post
    I work at the Food Basics in the Valley, so I can attest to the fact that ALL Food Basics stores are not supposed to accept printed coupons as per new policy... CT in Hanmer has accepted my mailed coupons, as well as the Shopper's, Metro, and Rexall.

Anybody know which stores accept the printed coupons from online?
    Ive used printed coupons at shoppers, canadian tire, walmart (both), rexall (both in new sudbury) and pharmasave so far. and yig on lorne said they would and so would rcss if it has a bar code, but i dont think i have tried yet

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

since we have a postal strike, how else r u getting your coupons besides the printables? i'm having a problem with the printer right now, nothing prints. still working on that problem.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The metro in the valley would not accept printed coupons today, I don't know if it was just my cashier but my son was getting anxious to get back home so I didn't ask any questions, just took my coupon back.

Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Metro and Food basics coupon policy states they they DO NOT accept printed coupons Printed meaning printed AT HOME. Any coupons from save.ca, websaver.ca and brandsaver.ca that are printed and mailed to you should be honoured.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information