User Tag List

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree240Likes

Thread: Tim Hortons: Receive Tassimo Brewer WUB Tassimo Variety Pack *OVER Discussion Only*

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

The advertissing was everywhere lol https://www.tassimo.ca/en/ And at 40 app per store 2200 stores accros canada=92 000 Tassimo given wtg!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PammieD and missxhillary like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Will update when I get home which model I got as my mom picked it up for me - they got to the store at 1:45pm and they waited until 2pm to hand out the 43 tickets

I had the same thing here with the 2 stores closest to my work like everyone else - they admitted they started handing out the 43 tickets at 7am - definitely going to call or write Tim's as this is crazy

Absolutely NO CHANCE at these 2 stores
    Portage Place handed numbers out this morning

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

I went with my friend and my daughter, EARLY. Like, 4 hours early. I really wanted a tassimo and this was the perfect deal. We had lunch and what not, Another lady came to our timmies table around 12:00-12:30 for a tassimo too. We were the first 3 there, and by 1 we started our line. Our timmies didn't do numbers or anything like that. Just counted the line. It didn't fill until 1:50. We all got one, and there was 2 models to choose from (they had 2 older models and because we were first up we got to choose) I got the T47 model. My friend did however get hers for her stag & doe, not realising they have expiry dates on the t discs, so now im just going to buy her discs for $20. Double win!

Also, my store did NOT allow the staff to take any, did NOT allow anyone to take more than 1, did NOT allow family before anyone else (the lady with us, was one of the moms of a girl working and waited just like everyone else) & they told anyone who came after the 40th person in line that there was already 40 and if she wanted to wait incase someone changed there mind she could.
    Last edited by missxhillary; Wed, Jun 12th, 2013 at 04:18 PM.
    pippinelkhound and PammieD like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

OK now that I am home (that Tims doesn't have wifi and the cell service is spotty - metal building)

I popped in at 1, she said they were not giving numbers but there was only a few people hanging around, so I went to the post office and Rexall and then went back and grabbed a tea (around 1.20). It was getting busier and it is a busy but TINY Tims. Next thing bylaw walked in and asked about the crowd as someone made a complaint that they could not get past the door (line up was out the door and the out door was being used for ppl waiting for coffee so a bit crazy but everyone was being polite and moving for each other etc). So she gave us all tickets a little after 1:30 and asked us to line up outside. At that point there was more than 40 of us anyway so no one else would have got one.

They were very good about not allowing staff to buy one. The cleaning guy asked the manager and she told him he should have read the staff memo that says it is for customers only and staff cannot buy one and some guy took off his jacket and asked for a ticket after he had got one but she recognised him and took the first ticket back off him too!
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Pretty same story as Fallen Pixells for me too.

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

A girl on a local couponing group on FB I'm in got 6 today. All at the same store. Kept going in & out. And she bought 2 for employees. Ugh.
    Join Swagbucks to start earning Amazon gift cards & Paypal $$$!
    Join Swagbucks!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I was able to get one, Whoo hooo. I was #2 in line and my friend was #1. We got the T55 model. They didn't start handing our numbers until 2pm on the dot. By the time we left no one else was there and they had about 15 left. We decided to go to this location as it was very small and used mostly for drive thru, so not as busy as the others. I'm very happy!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

For those kind of promos,I am not surprised some restaurants did not follow the 2pm rule...unfortunnatly
    oscarandme likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    I got there late due to work and the last one went to someone ahead of me in line. they said people had been lined up for hours. noticed some staff members had some too which is to be expected. disappointing to hear they were allowing more than 1 to a person at some locations. congrats to those who managed to get one.
    Is was one per custumer,shame for the persons who had not respect the rule..it was so limited so at least get a chance lol

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I was with my father....we took 1 ticket each,at this time they did not advertissed how it will work..so I wanted more chance if it would be in serendipity....after I decided to just want 1 so we raok the other coupon to a woman who was there for her daugther..she was very happy...for those who had not make it...they given an fpc for coffee
    Luisa_101 and tjthemanto like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    she recognised him and took the first ticket back off him too!
    So he ended up with nothing?
    torontogal12 likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Yay, got a T-46, went at 1pm, ordered my lunch and asked if there was a number system in place and the manager said, yes and got my number. At 1:45pm, we were asked to line up outside as one entrance would be used for the Tassimo peeps and the other entrance would be for regular business. One till was used to process the tassimo transactions and when you got your receipt, you went over to the manager who would initial your receipt and hand over your coffee and machine, very organized and well-planned. There were 43 at my location and at 2pm, the last number was handed out.
    gourmetsue likes this.

Coupon Queenie #376
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Well, lol, here is my story! Read this at 1:30, washed my face and debated weather to bike of walk! Ended up biking it! Got to the line up and was 35 in line of 43!! Got it! Lugged it home, dropped it once cause bag broke!! Lol!! But now i gots a tassimo!! Hehe!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    OK now that I am home (that Tims doesn't have wifi and the cell service is spotty - metal building)

I popped in at 1, she said they were not giving numbers but there was only a few people hanging around, so I went to the post office and Rexall and then went back and grabbed a tea (around 1.20). It was getting busier and it is a busy but TINY Tims. Next thing bylaw walked in and asked about the crowd as someone made a complaint that they could not get past the door (line up was out the door and the out door was being used for ppl waiting for coffee so a bit crazy but everyone was being polite and moving for each other etc). So she gave us all tickets a little after 1:30 and asked us to line up outside. At that point there was more than 40 of us anyway so no one else would have got one.

They were very good about not allowing staff to buy one. The cleaning guy asked the manager and she told him he should have read the staff memo that says it is for customers only and staff cannot buy one and some guy took off his jacket and asked for a ticket after he had got one but she recognised him and took the first ticket back off him too!
    The Soup ..err Coffee Nazi should get to him..no more coffee for him at any Tim's ever again
    Jezebel and seylz_gurl like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

2 co-workers and I walked over to Tim's at 1:40, and there were about 8 people ahead of us in line. By the time the doors opened, there were about 30 people in line. While we waited, employees came out and handed out Cold Stone Creamery ice cream to everyone!
    Sunshyne1 likes this.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information