User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Rika
  • 2 Post By Shwa Girl

Thread: I hate the rumour mill .... especially when it is lies

Rika
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I recently became aware of some rumours that have been circulated for over a year, and were initiated by one person without my knowledge to prevent other persons from donating coupons or donations to me for my women’s shelter and homeless backpack project.

I don’t know why and this person has refused to respond to me directly. This has seriously hurt my feelings and affected my trust in people. I am a good person just trying to help those in need. I was not told of any incident that influenced this opinion, in fact for many months I thought we had a good relationship as we exchanged items for donations. I wish this gossip and rumours did not happen but perhaps it met some need of their own.
    own.

If anyone would like to ask me any questions or is interested in my charity work please contact me directly
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    DaveP and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Untrue rumours can be damaging. Persons starting untrue rumours will get theirs, eventually. You may not be there to see this, but Karma/The Universe does make a wrong, right.

Hope your women's shelter donations continue. You may get a thanks from the women you help -- this is the most important thing. And this trumps any untrue rumours IMHO.
    DaveP and Rika like this.

Thread Information