User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: My SCOP @ Shopper's today

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

lol maybe tomorrow you can run out and have a look, they might not have changed the price?
    Snow In Summer and oscarandme like this.

2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Awesome job!! Would this also apply to different colours of nail polish? I bought 4 today, three rang up at $10 but were on for $3.29. I let it go because it was only $3, but mainly because I needed an even number to get the 10x pts on the brand...
    oscarandme and Shirnette like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianCouponCollector View Post
    Awesome job!! Would this also apply to different colours of nail polish? I bought 4 today, three rang up at $10 but were on for $3.29. I let it go because it was only $3, but mainly because I needed an even number to get the 10x pts on the brand...
    yes it would have applied to each colour as well
    oscarandme likes this.

2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

[QUOTE=Mrs.Roberts;5493170]yes it would have applied to each colour as well[/QUOTE
    Thank you! Guess what I'm doing tomorrow?
    Mrs.Roberts and oscarandme like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

what nail polish was it? was it in Ontario? maybe I can have a look...lol
    my shopper's has a price checker so I would be able to check before I got to the cash
    oscarandme likes this.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Try it out tomorow!!

By the way I know the rule but since I have been couponing since January have not had the opportunity to use it. You'll be ready nest time. If memory recalls the OP also mentionned always try to scan everything before getting to the cash so if example Dove Bars are the wrong price.. you go back get a few bars-scan and go back and get other scents and you ar locked and loaded when that first Dove Bar is scanned and you correct and you are ready to say SCOP again if in fact it is for the second...and so on.. So the poster recommended always scan everything before heading to the cash so you can correct/fixto your advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow In Summer View Post
    Sheesh you learn something new everyday in here! I just came back from Loblaws and SCOPed Dove bars of soap that were marked down on clearance from 1.99 to .94. Yah free soap. If I would have known this before going out tonight, I would have bought every scent under the sun too!!! lol

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Definitely learned something new & for sure will use the price check apparatus.. WTG Mrs Roberts...Great SCOP brag.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Thank you for the education ladies!! I have only ever SCOP'd once...and that was in Food Basics for strawberries - LOL!! I was pretty darn happy to get my berries for FREE too! I can't IMAGINE 4 Vaseline lotions .
    Mrs.Roberts and Shirnette like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hum...then I should of gotten another dips today at walmart for free...I got 1 cheese dip(free) and 2 spinach dips. so in that case, i should have got one of the spinach dip for free? well, is not a biggie cus I only pay .66 for them after $2 off coupon, but just for my future reference.
    Last edited by cinpow; Sun, Jun 16th, 2013 at 02:10 AM.
    Shirnette likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

JFI as it was going to happen with me, Veseline $2 coupon is valid for only totall effect varieties (those are 3 atleast what I can find out yet). Happy I check coupon before buying, all lotions are almost same but some has total effect written on them and some are without them. So lesson for me always try to check first, as may be wrong use of coupon cause cashier into trouble some time.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information