User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: FREE ScottsWeed B Gon

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Again seriously want to comment about the use of these type of coupons even after reading all this thread. But.......in short still think saving is one thing and taking benefit of cashier's (which is also a middle class worker like most of us) ignorance is other thing. And in future we shouldn't honestly rant about the strict or rude behavior of a cashier for printable coupons as may be he/ she has some bad experience in past after accepting wrong coupons. Me too love free stuff but when its by fair means.
    lecale and ticul like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Attachment 182773

The coupon is for Ready to Spray, the bottles that are under $10 are Ready to Use (see image) and specify sizes of 500ml or 1L - the sizes those come in
    The ready to spray bottles come with a big nozzle top

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Again seriously want to comment about the use of these type of coupons even after reading all this thread. But.......in short still think saving is one thing and taking benefit of cashier's (which is also a middle class worker like most of us) ignorance is other thing. And in future we shouldn't honestly rant about the strict or rude behavior of a cashier for printable coupons as may be he/ she has some bad experience in past after accepting wrong coupons. Me too love free stuff but when its by fair means.
    Looks like someone in WM is going to get into lot of Dod Doo over this.

Glad , I didn't use this cpn..as I knew its too good to be true..especially when its unlimited prints.

Ofcourse I can use it for the right size and product , but don't want to..I prefer the old fashioned way of removing weeds..he he he
    ticul likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Come on people - do u really think Walmart is not going to be reimbursed for those coupons being that the coupon is ambiguous - do we really think the sales tapes are checked for the size that was sold - I think not!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

This thread is expired please stop commenting

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information