User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

i live in grassy lake and they only have the taber times and calgary sun here at the store. i went to take a look to see if the smartsource was in the paper but it wasn't. does it come in any different papers? since the taber times only comes out every wednesday maybe it will be in the next wednesday paper? i'm new to this so i'm not sure where they come in. would it still be available somewhere on sunday? i'm going to taber tomorrow
    This thread is currently associated with: Smart Source

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

It was in the Lethbridge Herald today if that helps. Sorry, I don't know about the Taber Times
    Last edited by alildizzy; Sat, May 14th, 2011 at 08:32 PM. Reason: typo

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I am in Taber, so we're neighbours Do you do a lot of couponing?
    Last edited by emmy3111; Wed, Jun 29th, 2011 at 06:04 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

i just started using coupons about a month ago,so not a whole lot yet.
    i have gotten a few good deals though. i especially love stacking at london drugs in lethbridge! i have 2 kids,3 years and 5 months. i've bought diapers for $3 there and similac formula for a good price too,it makes me feel good to get great deals on baby stuff that costs soooooo much!
    i'm never paying regular price again for certain things. What about u,how long have u been using coupons? any good deals?
    we should let each other know about deals in taber.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Absolutely! We'll keep each other in the loop

Really good deal at IGA right now if you use hamburger helper.... they have them on 3/$6, so yesterday I went with three coupons I had cut off ones I bought recently (just put the contents in a Ziploc bag, since I wanted to take advantage of the deal). Got the three packs of HH (with three new coupons on them ), two packs of lean ground beef ($4.57 and $4.32 = $8.89 - $3.00 coupon off each = $2.89), 750g bag of Green Giant mixed vegetables (on sale $3.00 - FPC = FREE!)... so $8.89 for three meals for four people... I was pretty happy! Also - Cool Whip big tubs on sale for $2.99 - $1.00 from save.ca kraft coupons = $1.99 Yummy!

I've been couponing for about three months now, so definitely still learning - love SC for the all the tips and tricks! Getting better at it all the time...

Thread Information