Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By suncrest
  • 1 Post By Lavender Lady

Thread: Please read

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Expired
    I am here today to ask for a little help.
    I am looking for some special coupons if anyone has some. There is a medical issue in my family and my sister needs a special diet which to her dislike will include alot of vegetables. I am looking to help her with this. Please if anyone has any coupons at all inbox me. Frozen vegetables would work best for her in her situation. Thank you so much.
    Back story in next post

I am also looking for fruit coupons as well as these will have the same effect as vegetables
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by Mrs.Roberts; Thu, Jun 27th, 2013 at 05:59 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

At 10:45pm tuesday night my sister was called by her doctor and was told to get to the hospital via ambulance a.s.a.p without wait. On her arrival she was told her platelets were 7000 and normal platelets are between 150,000-400,000. At this point she runs the risk of spontanious bleeding from her internal organs, brain, eyes and so on. At this point the doctors are not clear on what the cause of this is in her. She is on medication and will be retested in 4 weeks. This is a life threatening thing. If she bumps herself, or injures herself there is a chance she will not stop bleeding without her platelets. Even if you can not see the bleeding it could still be happening within her body. There are certain foods that help raise the level and green veggies are one. I ask for frozen veggies because raw veggies can actually damage her intestines.
    Thank you for reading this. If you have any questions please ask me

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

I don't have any frozen veggies coupons but hope she'll be okay!
    Mrs.Roberts likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Can you invest in a juicer or perhaps a nutriblast? If she can tolerate veg juices that way they pack a power punch of nutrition.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

we planned on making food that we can add the veggies to hide them much like a child and with the frozen fruit I have figured out a recipe for a smoothie that she has loved and will drink 4 times a day

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

So sorry to hear about your sister. My daughter went through a similar health crisis from the time she was 2 until she turned 3. Her platelets were below 5,000 most of that year. It was very scary...especially keeping a toddler from falling down, getting bumps, internal bleeding, etc. We spent a lot of time in and out of the hospital.

If you will PM me your address, I have some Arctic Gardens coupons I can send you.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Trading Score
    424 (100%)

I do not have any frozen veggies coupons, but I would be happy to send anything from my Trade List that can help.

Perhaps if anyone has veggies coupons to send you, they can choose from my Trade List as well.

I hope your sister is well soon.

Thread Information