User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By mandolinatou
  • 1 Post By Vanessa Maddam

Thread: OPUS A L'ANNEE Perks

mandolinatou
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I don't know how many of you that read the blog take the metro on a daily basis. Those of you whom do may want to know about opus a l'annee. I signed up when I had an offer for 6 months for free. I have maintained the service for two years past the initial offer. I think it is worth it. It provides one month metro pass free every year. So you pay for the first 11 months and the 12th is free. If you are signed up for at least one year it also gives you last years monthly rate for this year. The total savings is about 100 dollars a year which is not bad.

The last benefit I saw permits users after 12 months of continuous service to travel evenings and weekends with any adult in montreal for free...if I upgrade my account for free and have a photo id card. I have not done it yet because currently I share my card with my spouse occasionally and if I upgrade I can not share my card. The upgraded card also includes free bus service in Quebec City...which I don't need but maybe someone on here does.

A daily commuter who buys every month....benefits from the service.

If you are interested in signing up PM me. I can give you a referral code which I believe offers an additional discount.
    This thread is currently associated with: Metro
    super_e and Silk like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Added to that, that you get tax refund if you keep your OPUS invoices.
    mandolinatou likes this.

Thread Information