User Tag List

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By mcon
  • 1 Post By CouponKitten
  • 2 Post By Shwa Girl
  • 1 Post By MakaylaGreen
  • 1 Post By FallenPixels
  • 1 Post By MakaylaGreen

Thread: Canadian tire money and coupons will they work?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Okay,we have a coupon for a free glade car freshener but even with the free coupon we still spend .50 cents out of pocket.Which don't get me wrong is a good price but can we use Canadian tire money to cover that? or the majority of that.
    This thread is currently associated with: Canadian Tire

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ok robot....

i dont see why not, unless the canadian tire money says cant be used with coupons? they treat it with same value of cash.
    MakaylaGreen likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

i dont think you're allowed to use canadian tire money to pay the tax.
    you can "technically" get the item for free, but you will still pay tax out of pocket.
    MakaylaGreen likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MakaylaGreen View Post
    Okay,we have a coupon for a free glade car freshener but even with the free coupon we still spend .50 cents out of pocket.Which don't get me wrong is a good price but can we use Canadian tire money to cover that? or the majority of that.
    I have paid for an item with a coupon plus Canadian Tire money, including the tax. Anchor glass containers were $4.99 and used CT money for the cost + the tax.
    MakaylaGreen and CouponKitten like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I have always wondered if you could combine the two..well i guess we will have to just try it and see what they say.The worse they can say is no so its worth a shot.
    CouponKitten likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Hand the coupons to the cashier in this order: FPC, then CT money. Should work

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Yes CT $ is treated as cash, I often use mine to cover the whole purchase

Redeeming Rewards

1. Rewards can be redeemed at Canadian Tire stores. Please note this means that rewards are not redeemable at Canadian Tire gas bars.
    2. There are no time limits, no thresholds, no minimum redemption values, no complicated rules, schedules or catalogues involved with redemption.
    3. Rewards may be used to pay for merchandise in Canadian Tire stores and online at www.canadiantire.ca. Rewards cannot be used for payment on any Canadian Tire branded credit cards or financial products, insurance products, balance transfers and cash advances.
    4. Rewards can be applied to the total amount of eligible purchase including all applicable taxes.
    5. Canadian Tire 'Money' coupons are redeemable by presenting the coupons with your purchase to the cashier, and Canadian Tire 'Money' On The Card® awards are redeemable by presenting your eligible Canadian Tire branded credit card with your purchase to the cashier at the time of checkout. Canadian Tire 'Money' coupons and Canadian Tire 'Money' On The Card® awards are redeemable in combination with each other and/or in combination with any other form of tender.
    6. Rewards earned on purchases are not eligible for redemption on the same transaction.
    Mrs.Roberts likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Yup! just came back to update they did except the free coupon and allowed us to use Canadian tire money to cover the tax.
    dreamcatcher1962 likes this.

Thread Information