User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Oikos appetizer set promotion

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I bought mine at 3,79$ and used the 5$wub3 at maxi lol
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My mom and I had no coupons for them but we still purchased 3 sets of 4 each at the beginning of the promo and mailed them promptly. Guess what... we also received a coupon for the free yogurts. Let me tell you I was pretty pissed. This is awful practice don't you think? If a company requires not one but 3 purchases they should at least manage to have enough in stock. From what I have read they only sent a (very few) coupons for the tapas kit and all others got coupons for the free yogurt. Having only a few sets to hand out is not reasonable at all as limited quantity!!! I find it to be fraudulous on there behalf... Well, that is my humble opinion ): To add to the insult... while shopping with my daugther the other day, I happened to pass by a Stock store by sheer chance. First, I ask the clerk if they had tapas sets; she didn't even know what was a tapas set. She asked the other clerck and guess what, they sure had the set on the shelves so I asked: Did alot of people claimmed their free Oikos set? The answer was... I am not aware of any promotions by Oikos. You don't have to be a genius to figure this promo was very bad and dishonest marketing as the store I was at in a big shopping center that is very popular. That was my 5 cents.
    DianneS likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim.bo View Post
    My mom and I had no coupons for them but we still purchased 3 sets of 4 each at the beginning of the promo and mailed them promptly. Guess what... we also received a coupon for the free yogurts. Let me tell you I was pretty pissed. This is awful practice don't you think? If a company requires not one but 3 purchases they should at least manage to have enough in stock. From what I have read they only sent a (very few) coupons for the tapas kit and all others got coupons for the free yogurt. Having only a few sets to hand out is not reasonable at all as limited quantity!!! I find it to be fraudulous on there behalf... Well, that is my humble opinion ): To add to the insult... while shopping with my daugther the other day, I happened to pass by a Stock store by sheer chance. First, I ask the clerk if they had tapas sets; she didn't even know what was a tapas set. She asked the other clerck and guess what, they sure had the set on the shelves so I asked: Did alot of people claimmed their free Oikos set? The answer was... I am not aware of any promotions by Oikos. You don't have to be a genius to figure this promo was very bad and dishonest marketing as the store I was at in a big shopping center that is very popular. That was my 5 cents.
    Interesting post Kim.bo. it got me thinking.... I wish they would have disclosed how many appetizer coupons they had for the promotion. I got 1 yogurt fpc as well. I like their yogurt, but there are plenty of brands I have yet to try out. I think I will give my future business to other manufacturers
    Kim.bo likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would be curious to know if one or any have received a vaucher for the tapas set here. I am not a cry baby but this one really pissed me out. I felt fooled, betrayed!!! I am an honest person, always or most of the time pay my respect and thank's to company's for their promos but this time not!!!
    Buy 3 of our products (ABOUT 12.00 $) + POSTAGE and get one of our (5) fifteen dollars kit in canada they should have listed !!!!
    YUP... I felt fooled. Uptil now, have only found two person in the english AND french community that has received ''the kit''. Everyone else got a free yogurt coupon. Unacceptable from a company as huge as Danone!!! Or any company for that manner. If they had 10 set to hand out... they should have listed it as a contest, NOT A PROMOTION.
    Poirot likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I received the voucher and went in and got my tapas set. It is very cheaply made...would never pay $15 for it. Haven't received anything at all for the second set of UPC's I sent in for my mom. Mailed the same day and 'nada'. I am really disappointed in Oikos and I think we should all email them and express our displeasure at the shoddy way in which this promo was run.

Oh....but I am now receiving junk e-mail from Stokes! Not impressed....
    Last edited by DianneS; Sun, Jul 21st, 2013 at 02:48 PM.
    cath007 likes this.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information