User Tag List

Page 1090 of 1092 FirstFirst ... 90 590 990 1040 1080 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 LastLast
Results 16,336 to 16,350 of 16379
Like Tree105238Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #16336
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,012
    Likes Received
    5857
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Bought 2 bottles of magnesium oil at loblaws for $4.95 each...have paid over $30 each previously.
    Silk, barbis9, coupon girl and 4 others like this.

  2. #16337
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,499
    Likes Received
    4842
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)




    This an ongoing brag for DH. He's been doing this for months, they will never learn.

    Everytime he goes shopping, he is always scoping Finish dishwashing tabs, or mispriced for approx. $3 each.
    Today, he SCOP one. Priced at $12 but scanned at $17. On the opening/flap of the package is a $2 coupon.
    I told him to go back for another SCOP and use the $2 coupon.
    ROMEO, Silk, Purdee and 8 others like this.

  3. #16338
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    198
    Likes Received
    523
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    These wipes are on sale at SDM for $5.00 and there is an in-store bonus points if 5000 . Combined with Personal offer makes it free or even a money maker if you look under SDM thread if I remember right Cake started the thread and someone else post it in the Blog. You would be lucky if you find any at SDM . Good luck. I bought some since Sunday
    Thanks everyone for posting. I got 4 packs...rang up at $2.99 each. $13.51 after tax, and earned 20000 pts
    ROMEO, Silk, lotsasavings and 7 others like this.
    Drop referral code: 9zwoy for 1000 free pts

  4. #16339
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    6,242
    Likes Received
    15292
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Laurabelle81 View Post
    Thanks everyone for posting. I got 4 packs...rang up at $2.99 each. $13.51 after tax, and earned 20000 pts
    That's awesome @Laurabelle 81
    barbis9 and Laurabelle81 like this.

  5. #16340
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,760
    Likes Received
    7166
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    This weather won't stop me from saving! Even if my school is closed AGAIN because of the weather... Not will my horrid, never working, forcing me to use Mobile Data, Home Internet, stop me either!

    RCSS Trans. #1:
    Pop Tarts (4): $7.92 - PM(WM; $0.84 OFF) - $3.00(2 @ $1.50 WUB2 WM Sheet) + 1,400Pts(200Pts/$1) = $2.68/4
    Oasis Hydrafruit (3*960ml): $5.34 - PM(Freshmart; $2.37 OFF) - $1.50(3 @ $0.50) = $1.47/3
    Post Dark Choco Shreddies (4): $17.92 - PM(Freshmart; $9.96 OFF) - $6.00(4 @ $1.50 Coupon) = $1.96/4
    Maple Leaf Top Dogs (4): $17.96 - PM(NF; $10.08 OFF) - $7.88(4 @ $2 Red.) + 400Pts = -$0.40/4
    Crest Toothpaste (12): $12.00(SALE) = $13.56 - $12.00(6 @ $2 WUB2) + 2,400Pts(Crest Toothpaste Offer) + 2,400Pts(Crest OR Oral B Offer) = -$3.24/12
    Papermate Blue Pens (10pk*7): $15.96 - CLEARANCE($14.28 OFF) = $1.90/70 Pens
    Sharpie Fine Tip (5pk*2): $10.96 - CLEARANCE($10.08) = $0.99/10 Sharpies!

    Total was $11.96, Redeemed 10,000Pts... But Earned back 10,640Pts!! I earned back more than I "spent" in points!!

    RCSS Trans. #2:
    Energizer Batteries (AA 2pk*10): $19.80 - 10/$10($9.80 OFF) = $11.30 - $7.50(5 @ $1.50 WUB2) = $3.80/20 Batteries
    Campbells Chunky Soup (3): $5.04 - $1.50(3 @ $0.50 Coupon) + 1,000Pts(200Pts/$1) = $2.54/3

    Also got an extra 1,520Pts back for Student.

    Zehrs:
    Herbatint Hair Colour (For Friend *4): $55.96(SALE) - 10%($5.60) = $56.91 + 12,800Pts(3,200Pts/1) = $44.11/4

    Food Basics:
    Oxi Clean Stain Remover Spray: $7.96(SALE) = $8.99 - $4.00(2 @ $2 Printable) - $3.00(2 @ $1.50 Booklet) = $1.99/4

  6. #16341
    Smart Canuck Thumpersmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    at the end of the rainbow
    Posts
    1,358
    Likes Received
    372
    Trading Score
    107 (100%)




    Hey gang!! Does anybody know where the site for the Buy $20 of General Mills products and get a $10 Save-On Foods gift card is? I've been searching and searching......TIA
    ROMEO, barbis9 and Shwa Girl like this.
    We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience.

  7. #16342
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    13,179
    Likes Received
    10068
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    This weather won't stop me from saving! Even if my school is closed AGAIN because of the weather... Not will my horrid, never working, forcing me to use Mobile Data, Home Internet, stop me either!

    RCSS Trans. #1:
    Pop Tarts (4): $7.92 - PM(WM; $0.84 OFF) - $3.00(2 @ $1.50 WUB2 WM Sheet) + 1,400Pts(200Pts/$1) = $2.68/4
    Oasis Hydrafruit (3*960ml): $5.34 - PM(Freshmart; $2.37 OFF) - $1.50(3 @ $0.50) = $1.47/3
    Post Dark Choco Shreddies (4): $17.92 - PM(Freshmart; $9.96 OFF) - $6.00(4 @ $1.50 Coupon) = $1.96/4
    Maple Leaf Top Dogs (4): $17.96 - PM(NF; $10.08 OFF) - $7.88(4 @ $2 Red.) + 400Pts = -$0.40/4
    Crest Toothpaste (12): $12.00(SALE) = $13.56 - $12.00(6 @ $2 WUB2) + 2,400Pts(Crest Toothpaste Offer) + 2,400Pts(Crest OR Oral B Offer) = -$3.24/12
    Papermate Blue Pens (10pk*7): $15.96 - CLEARANCE($14.28 OFF) = $1.90/70 Pens
    Sharpie Fine Tip (5pk*2): $10.96 - CLEARANCE($10.08) = $0.99/10 Sharpies!

    Total was $11.96, Redeemed 10,000Pts... But Earned back 10,640Pts!! I earned back more than I "spent" in points!!

    RCSS Trans. #2:
    Energizer Batteries (AA 2pk*10): $19.80 - 10/$10($9.80 OFF) = $11.30 - $7.50(5 @ $1.50 WUB2) = $3.80/20 Batteries
    Campbells Chunky Soup (3): $5.04 - $1.50(3 @ $0.50 Coupon) + 1,000Pts(200Pts/$1) = $2.54/3

    Also got an extra 1,520Pts back for Student.

    Zehrs:
    Herbatint Hair Colour (For Friend *4): $55.96(SALE) - 10%($5.60) = $56.91 + 12,800Pts(3,200Pts/1) = $44.11/4

    Food Basics:
    Oxi Clean Stain Remover Spray: $7.96(SALE) = $8.99 - $4.00(2 @ $2 Printable) - $3.00(2 @ $1.50 Booklet) = $1.99/4
    Love the school suppy deal. You will have lots! Great shop as usual!

    Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, barbis9 and Shwa Girl like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

    Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink



  8. #16343
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    52
    Likes Received
    238
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Loblaws
    Dave's Killer Bread $5.79 per loaf
    Flyer offer: 2000 points per loaf ($2)
    Digital (personal) offer: 1000 points per loaf ($1)

    Bought 2 loaves with 50% off sticker
    Paid $5.78 total
    [($5.79 x 2) x 50% off] - 4000 points ($4) - 1000 points ($1)= $0.78
    After points, out of pocket is $0.78 or $0.39 per loaf
    Thanks for the idea.
    I didnít find any with the 50% sticker but I did find a short dated one in the reg priced section and I asked the manager in bakery if she could put a sticker on it and she did
    ROMEO, barbis9, Shwa Girl and 2 others like this.

  9. #16344
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,060
    Likes Received
    2425
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)




    Tons of LEGO friends mark down to 5.00. Christmas shopping started. Pyrex storage bowls 8.94. Planet love body wash marked down to 2.00 free and money maker on c51, Colgate total .94 free with one dollar coupon

  10. #16345
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    GTA Area
    Posts
    1,493
    Likes Received
    4071
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Bought 2 bottles of magnesium oil at loblaws for $4.95 each...have paid over $30 each previously.
    How often do you take it? I have the pills but they upset my stomach.
    ROMEO likes this.

  11. #16346
    Canadian Guru avoncallingu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SouthCentral Ontario
    Posts
    11,791
    Likes Received
    24108
    Trading Score
    184 (100%)




    @freebienewbie -at which store did you find the Lego friends?
    ROMEO and barbis9 like this.

  12. #16347
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,491
    Likes Received
    36926
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Soniap View Post
    Thanks for the idea.
    I didnít find any with the 50% sticker but I did find a short dated one in the reg priced section and I asked the manager in bakery if she could put a sticker on it and she did
    Silk and barbis9 like this.

  13. #16348
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,491
    Likes Received
    36926
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Not a shopping brag but the breeder of our soon to be born new bouvier puppy just won best of breed and best in herding category at Westminster dog show in NYC. Beat out winningest dog this year (old English sheepdog) and last years winner and winningest border collie of all time! Super excited tonight for him to compete in best of show! Glad we sent deposit a couple of weeks ago to guarantee dog...puppies are going to be even more in demand after this.
    won best in breed?
    wow!
    congrats
    barbis9 likes this.

  14. #16349
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    22
    Likes Received
    6
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Thumpersmom View Post
    Hey gang!! Does anybody know where the site for the Buy $20 of General Mills products and get a $10 Save-On Foods gift card is? I've been searching and searching......TIA
    It's www.savewithsof.ca
    ROMEO and barbis9 like this.

  15. #16350
    Smart Canuck anastasia1009's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Clarkson, ON
    Posts
    1,578
    Likes Received
    2849
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    How often do you take it? I have the pills but they upset my stomach.
    I have been taking magnesium since being keto - take it with food and if it upsets the tummy people take it before bed - there are so many forms of it too - citrate, malate. glycinate plus others - google it and see what you want. I take citrate - at first it upset my tummy but now it helps me. You can try natural calm and people drink it at night and helps them.
    ROMEO and barbis9 like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 4 guests)

  1. Soniap

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •