User Tag List

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I've been busy around the yard and just got to this week's flyers this afternoon. If you didn't know Safeway is having a three day sale on apple juice at 50 cents for a 1 litre tetra pack. That is an exceptional price so stock up. They say a limit of 12 so I'll be going over shortly for the first of a number of visits today and tomorrow!
    This thread is currently associated with: Safeway, Apple

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

also check out the Safeway flyer...there's a coupon for FREE cheese (500g) wub4 kellogg's popcorn chips. I bought 4 chips for $10 - $3.00 coupons ($0.75 x 4) = $7 total for 4 boxes of cracker chips and one black diamond cheese.

and don't forget $2 milk!!!

EASY PAYPAL $$ - GetCashForSurveys - receive $50 free when you take your first paid survey! Brand new site--now open to Canadian residents, reserve your spot before it's full--get paid for your opinion!

My Wish List in under 'About Me' on my profile page

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by krempy View Post
    also check out the Safeway flyer...there's a coupon for FREE cheese (500g) wub4 kellogg's popcorn chips. I bought 4 chips for $10 - $3.00 coupons ($0.75 x 4) = $7 total for 4 boxes of cracker chips and one black diamond cheese.

and don't forget $2 milk!!!
    As long as you were going to buy the chips anyway then this is a good deal...otherwise you spent $7 to buy the cheese. The $2 milk is reasonable and a little cheaper than I usually pay. I typically buy the 4 litre jugs for $4.56 so the savings is just $.56. However, a LOT of milk is drunk in my home so I could safely buy 8 to 10 2 litre containers and still easily use it up before it starts to go bad. Maybe I could freeze a bunch!

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I think there is a limit of 12 per safeway card

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.march6 View Post
    I think there is a limit of 12 per safeway card
    Limits don't work by restrictions being placed on the card. Restrictions are typically just handled manually although the till may do it too. I bought 48 just by going in four separate times. The same card was used each time.

Thread Information