User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Secret deoderant deal at wal-mart

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

There are 2 Rexalls near me, 1 is horrible, doesn't participate in the scop doesn't take Internet coupons..The 2nd one is hit and miss depending on who's working that day.. I've decided to skip,Rexall and pm wherever I can.

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Oh wow, I dont need more deodorant...lol. But today I am hosting my "couponing protege" (a chick who was behind me in line at WM a few weeks ago and was UBER impressed)! She is coming over to learn some stuff. So I will give her all my coupons for this free deodorant!
    Last edited by HeatherWake; Sun, Jul 28th, 2013 at 07:53 PM.
    Bargain Seeker likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Yeh I checked Rexal flyer and only ph balenced is mentioned on sale. Its worth to check Rexal though but in my opinion price matching & using P& G coupon for getting free is not right. I was at walmart yesterday and first tought about trying luck but then couldn't convince myself for using coupon on wrong product. But at walmart all secret including Outlast was 2.47 and that will be only 0.47 +tex after coupon and also fair.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianCouponCollector View Post
    The P&G one is for Outlast, Scent Expressions or Clinical. Doesn't match up with the regular one that Rexall has on sale.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information