User Tag List

Thread: Update

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    242 (100%)

I've been mailing out SASE's as I've been receiving them. I didn't receive ANY SASE's before the strike hit so if you'd like to complain about the time it's taking, here is Canada Posts email. Complain to them; www.canadapost.ca

Mailed this week:
    D. Tashi
    McLandish
    Stephanie
    Bernice
    EdmontonChristine
    Allison

Those are the only names I have to go off of. Some of you left me real names, some left screen names, not many left both. I have no way to identify who "Bob" is unless you leave me a screen name.
    PMs are sent with a screen name... that's why it's SO IMPORTANT to always include it in trades!

I have many abandoned envies here with no activity. I've been waiting for a PM, a SASE, a Stamp... anything. Please PM me and let me know your intention...

Annie2Kids
    Naq101
    Kayma
    renaymudaliar
    josarm
    smiley
    HD00141

As for me being a "bad trader", I have been apart of this community for 2 years. I have sent out AT LEAST 3-4x as many RAOKS as I have trades, and I have over 500 trades under my belt. ALL WITH POSITIVE OUTCOMES. I am not a thief, a scammer or a liar. Before you come here and try and trash me, maybe take into consideration that there was a freakin' postal strike. I was getting as much mail as you... NONE! I wasn't receiving trades, SASE's or stamps just the same as you weren't.

A very heartfelt thank you goes out to my friends here that know I'm a very good trader, a good person, as well as very generous. I appreciate that. I have a solid reputation around here and I worked my a$$ off to earn it. I've given everything to this community that I had to offer, and more. It's humorous that some newbies can come on here and bash Senior Canucks after we put so much hard work and effort into this community, far before their (newbies) screen names even existed.

As for you, ariyadhana, I received your envelope on Wednesday of this past week. It was postmarked June 29. Before you ride in here on your high horse maybe contact the person and see what's up? You haven't contacted me since June 9th. That's what a good trader would do, message the other person if they had questions. They do not hop on a message board to imply that someone cannot be trusted.

Take care! SC sure isn't the same community I joined 2 years ago.
    This thread is currently associated with: Canada Post
    Coupons = Little pieces of paper you get FREE from the stores, from reps and from companies (ie: Not gold)

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

OK what is A SASE>> please explain.. or and I sent you a PM today..

Lovecoupons
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

People were really being mean?? Geeze! What is this world comming to? You were just trying to be nice and do a good thing for people. I am so sorry it all turned out that way. So not ok.

mhk
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by renaymudaliar View Post
    OK what is A SASE>> please explain.. or and I sent you a PM today..

I pm'd renay, but for anyone else who also wants to know what a SASE is:
    A SASE is a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope. You send an envelope to someone - eg DanaM and inside the envelope you enclose the SASE so that she can use the stamped envelope to mail you your coupons back.

Hope this helps.

And to DanaM - we oldies know you, trust you and love you. You are a sweet and giving person, and don't ever let ANYONE change that

mhk
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

And oh - You cant retire from SC!!! Please stay!!

yeacoupons
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

aww, that's aweful. I am still waiting on envelopes that were sent out to me at the beginning of the strike but I'm certainly not going to put a negative rating on anyone or post about it because I know Canada post is backed up and I will just have to be patient.
    Sorry to hear people were ragging on you.
    BE PATIENT people, there was a strike and we all know that Canada post is STILL backed up

CaNewbie
    Spruce Grove - Work in the South Edmonton
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

so sorry to hear that people are giving you a hard time. But I must say I just learned from your post that when trading I should be sending SASE. I guess I should have asked when doing the trade but it never crossed my mind. Another point added to my learning experience - thank you.

I hope from your post people will take a breather and just relax.

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

That stinks! This is supposed to be a friendly community where we can share coupons, ideas and great deals. Lets all get along. We have all been affected by the postal strike.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Yeah.. Danam,,, I havnt even traded anything with you.. screw the people who have thier panties all up in a wad.,... they are not patient.. and it's there loss... I know this world is full of nasty nasty people.. but do not worry KARMA comes around.. .... keep your head and chin up...DANAM>>>>

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Oh Dana
    I hope you'll reconsider because you are a wonderful SCer and you would be missed. As with any good community, a solid citizen contributes, supports others, gives when they can, leads when and where they can and you are that; a solid upstanding citizen.
    Unfortunately within a community there can be those who only look to take what they can, look after their own interests, contribute nothing but bashing, complaints and negativity. My personal belief and experience is that we reap what we sow.
    Yeah, it's virtual community but I for one feel there's good energy around here because of it's many many good citizens. When someone out there is going through a rough time and there's outpouring of support and care from other SCers, there's a connection. When someone on the other side of the country scores a great freebie or deal because of another SCer's contribution, there's a connection. Nothing big really, but it sure is nice.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I'm so sorry to hear that someone was bad-mouthing danam314. She was very generous with me and I know others have appreciated her as well.

Please consider staying, Dana...don't let the turkeys get you down. *hugs*
    I do donations for Brightwood Ranch. They offer summer camps for inner city kids. http://www.hopemission.com/services/brightwood-ranch/

Really looking for Nature's Path cereal, $3 Glad Blue Bags and $3 Purex coupons.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I haven't been able to come around much since I have gone back to work. But wow, this one just takes the cake and I had to say something. I can't believe you are being given a hard time during a freakin postal strike!! I'm so sorry. Don't give up doing good things. The world needs good things to continue, even if it's a virtual world, it still makes a positive impact to the majority. *HUGS*

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    571 (100%)

hey dana .. I don't know what went down but I miss you too. I'll send you my email, please get back to me.
    Please remember to place your username on or in the envolope if you would like feedback !!

Thread Information