• 4 Post By shoppingqueen
  • 2 Post By cheekysaver
  • 3 Post By cheekysaver
  • 1 Post By annedougherty

Thread: Marcelle Deal at Target

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Target has Marcelle Lux Lip Gloss and Marcelle blush on clearance for $2.84. Use the $4.00 off any Marcelle printable and they're free!
    This thread is currently associated with: Target

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shoppingqueen View Post
    Target has Marcelle Lux Lip Gloss and Marcelle blush on clearance for $2.84. Use the $4.00 off any Marcelle printable and they're free!
    I went to the Target close to my house... nothing was marked as clearance... but I was awake enough today to notice people marking stuff down in the isles so I decided to price scan a blush and lip gloss... the blush came up with no price at all.... the lip gloss came up $2.84... so i decided to wait and see if the system just needed to update... while i waited i checked the prices on many of the lip glosses to see if the lux and the creme lip glosses were all discounted... and they were.... then I tried the blushes again and presto the system had updated! I have been trying to get free lipgloss through almay and NYC on facebook and I always miss the time... now i don't care because I after over 2 years of couponing finally got a coupon makeup score where the makeup was free! The best part is it was over my daughters 18th bday party so she got a lil bonus pack with some much wanted makeup! (she says thanks too).

I did not clear any shelves and I did leave a few coupons for the cashiers... but not enough for them to clear the shelf either. I hope others got in on this amazing deal!
    operabob and FrugalKris like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went to the Coquitlam Target today~~~a NICE staff told me I cannot use the $4 coupons because they cannot give away products for free.... PLUS coupons doesn't apply to clearance items......it states on their company policy.......Well~first of all he definitely need some trainings on their policy....none of what he said was correct~~I did not argue because I am a Lady!!LOL ~tonight, I am gonna put my feet up with a relax music background and write a complain e-mail on my sofa comfortably~~~~really feel sorry for him....dealing with a crazy bit~ch...like me~~!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

I work at target and mercell gloss went down a few days ago and they were all gone within first few hours so I could not get any. There were still some blush left.
    Today I started chatting with the lady that was getting mercell blush with coupons. She said she only statred couponing some time ago anf her friend is helping her find the good deals with coupons. I told her I coupon too and she said which site you use. SMARTCANUCKS . Omg my friend is on the same site too. So now I gave her my username and hopefully her friend will be able to find me

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I just wanted to show you that not only does this work... this is what we got! My Mom, Daughter and I each got a set like this... it was nice because we all got to pick the colors we like! I am putting in a receipt for 1 of the 2 transactions with a pic showing what we got... it was a total of 22 products. My cash out of pocket was $1.22 in tax and $1.70 in tax so under $3 for makeup that would have cost over $200 at regular prices.
    Name:  free makeup.jpg
Views: 616
Size:  80.8 KB
    Name:  free makup receipt.jpg
Views: 1156
Size:  67.7 KB
    krempy, FrugalKris and moon18 like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sincerelycece View Post
    Went to the Coquitlam Target today~~~a NICE staff told me I cannot use the $4 coupons because they cannot give away products for free.... PLUS coupons doesn't apply to clearance items......it states on their company policy.......Well~first of all he definitely need some trainings on their policy....none of what he said was correct~~I did not argue because I am a Lady!!LOL ~tonight, I am gonna put my feet up with a relax music background and write a complain e-mail on my sofa comfortably~~~~really feel sorry for him....dealing with a crazy bit~ch...like me~~!!
    I believe the only thing their coupon policy says is that you cannot use printable FPCs. A regular printable coupon that makes a clearance product free...definitely not an FPC lol

The target near me also has cover girl products around $2, and there were plenty of rimmel and revlon products as well.
    Last edited by annedougherty; Thu, Aug 1st, 2013 at 06:52 PM.
    cheekysaver likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Thread Information