User Tag List

Page 11 of 75 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
Like Tree4418Likes

Thread: ABC 123 Package Train- FULL Mail Date Aug 20

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I have read and understand all the “Package Train Rules/Guidelines." I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to the consequence list in the sticky.

No current trains/trades

Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I have read and understand all the “Package Train Rules/Guidelines." I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to the consequence list in the sticky.

No current trains/trades

Bahahahahaha....knew you couldn't resist

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Bahahahahaha....knew you couldn't resist
    Who could right? I can't wait to get my buddy!
    chesterjes likes this.

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

I will be stalking this great train. I was very tempted to join because of I love the wish list idea but I must wait. I'll most likely join the Halloween one next. Have fun ladies.

I know you were talking about candy. Does anyone remember these little blue hard candies that came in a container? I used to love them and then they got discontinued, probably because they were so bad for you. My mouth and teeth were stained blue for days after eating them lol.
    chesterjes likes this.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

I was just reading through all the wish lists- there's some great ideas in there . I feel so special because as I read through them they were little glimpses into each persons lives and no one else got to see them... So to share the special feeling- I think I am going to have a "who wrote that" contest with an item off each wish list and you have to guess who requested it. The person with the most right guesses will win a pack a "P" Stamps. I will post this contest tomorrow evening. Answers will be accepted via PM. In the event of a tie- the person who submitted their answers first will be declared the winner.

I will do my best to have wish lists out ASAP but the boarding doesn't officially close until tomorrow. Provided I have all the wish lists in- I will PM them out tomorrow night while watching my three times a week hour of educational television programming (aka Big Brother)

I did see a few questions/comments sent via PM and I will respond tomorrow as right now my pillow is calling. I didn't sleep at ALL Thursday night (Massive anxiety attack) and Friday only brought 3-4 hours sleep- which means I am one tired mama that needs some Zzzz's

Hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend :D

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    I was just reading through all the wish lists- there's some great ideas in there . I feel so special because as I read through them they were little glimpses into each persons lives and no one else got to see them... So to share the special feeling- I think I am going to have a "who wrote that" contest with an item off each wish list and you have to guess who requested it. The person with the most right guesses will win a pack a "P" Stamps. I will post this contest tomorrow evening. Answers will be accepted via PM. In the event of a tie- the person who submitted their answers first will be declared the winner.

I will do my best to have wish lists out ASAP but the boarding doesn't officially close until tomorrow. Provided I have all the wish lists in- I will PM them out tomorrow night while watching my three times a week hour of educational television programming (aka Big Brother)

I did see a few questions/comments sent via PM and I will respond tomorrow as right now my pillow is calling. I didn't sleep at ALL Thursday night (Massive anxiety attack) and Friday only brought 3-4 hours sleep- which means I am one tired mama that needs some Zzzz's

Hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend :D
    yay love unexpected games in trains enter is working GET THOSE WISHLISTS IN LADIES have to spread some repsa round so heres your BIG BROTHER REP enter still not working this weekend is perfect not too hot not too cold may check out some garage sales today
    julesie-pie and chesterjes like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Good morning everyone!

It is pouring rain here. Teenagers are all still sleeping. I am propped up in bed with 500lbs of dog beside me reading a new book. Off to do some shopping later!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    I will be stalking this great train. I was very tempted to join because of I love the wish list idea but I must wait. I'll most likely join the Halloween one next. Have fun ladies.

I know you were talking about candy. Does anyone remember these little blue hard candies that came in a container? I used to love them and then they got discontinued, probably because they were so bad for you. My mouth and teeth were stained blue for days after eating them lol.
    haha I remember those. My school banned them. Any one caught with smurf mouths were sent home.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I would like a seat please.

Not on any trains.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I love big brother have to get caught up tomorrow
    can't wait for my buddy and the guessing game I always thought it would be cool to read everyone's list.
    gwennad, slambert, Granger and 3 others like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I liked on the last train when some people posted their lists, it's always neat to see them and see what everyone wants. Gives ideas for things to add, but also neat to see what I'd get for people if I had them. I'm excited!

I found one type of EOS at Shoppers, hopefully my niece likes strawberry cream! I am giving her more than just that for her birthday

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I love the EOS lip balms.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

I love them too! I especially like when I can pick them up at Costco for $10 for a 4 pack!!!
    gwennad, Armygirl76 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    I love them too! I especially like when I can pick them up at Costco for $10 for a 4 pack!!!
    Yeah I'll have to pick them up next time I'm there! Make good gifts, and good package fillings I really like the one I got too
    chesterjes likes this.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Yeah I'll have to pick them up next time I'm there! Make good gifts, and good package fillings I really like the one I got too
    The only bad thing about the Costco ones is that they are not individually packaged . They come on a card and once you open the packaging they are all loose. Works great for friends/family though. Or for a stash- I will admit I have a stash of EOS- I love it and always want to make sure I have some somewhere
    gwennad and chesterjes like this.

Page 11 of 75 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread Information