User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Target Clearance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thanks for the heads up. I got 3 Marcelle compact blush for my aunt who loves them. Also picked up 4 boxes of Glad bags. The cashier said I could only do one at a time because it was "one per purchase" SIIIIIGH. She was so slow. I hate holding up the line but I wasn't about to argue with her as she was already slow enough.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

awesome got some bags today ty
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ingridmann View Post
    Thanks so much for the heads up on the Marcelle and the Glad kitchen catchers! I got lip gloss, blush, cleanser and 30 count tall bags today.

BTW, the temporary price cut tag stated Aug. 2 - Aug. 22.
    Which coupons are using for this brag?

Thanks in advance
    TL & WL : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/399761-...hicken-canada/

LF $4 Genie Diaper REfill, $5,$10,$15 of any Similac or a Similac Mom, $5 Glucerna,

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Thank you for posting this deal!
    i got 3 Marcella lip gloss and a blush, 3 glad, a bag of 4l milk, 2 loaves of bread (pmFB for $1.99) FOR A TOTAL OF $2.20!!!
    This is the first time I have used coupons at target, a manager had to override every single one, is this normal?

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

there are $2 glad bags coups in past inserts and tearpads that many expire aug.31 sadly i used my dec.31/13 insert and there is also a June 2014 from the glad box they came in the compostable bags earlier this year
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Season 40 Winners At War

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    there are $2 glad bags coups in past inserts and tearpads that many expire aug.31 sadly i used my dec.31/13 insert and there is also a June 2014 from the glad box they came in the compostable bags earlier this year
    Thank you, I was thinking in the $3 Glad of the insert

Thanks again
    Anna Michele likes this.

LF $4 Genie Diaper REfill, $5,$10,$15 of any Similac or a Similac Mom, $5 Glucerna,

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

That is what anne used i believe
    Season 40 Winners At War

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to Target on Saturday in London and was looking around for deals. Found the marcelle lip gloss plus a few other deals. Went to car to get coupons and came back and all the marcelle clearance was gone. Big sigh. I did see someone cutting out sheets of marcelle coupons and I thought awesome another couponer until I went to get the marcelle and all the clearance except dark ugly shades of blush were gone. Very disappointing as I only wanted one lip gloss.
    Did get the charmin toilet paper, a couple of boxes of glad garbage bags (not labelled at $1.99, had to price check) and some pantene shampoo on clearance for $2.79 then $1.50 coupon, Henkel knife for $10.79 so was happy about that. Got a couple of the coupon booklets so that was good. Went to freshco, picked up a few things and a flyer ( don't get it at my house) and saw that they had the schneider grill ums on sale for $2, regularly $4.00 realized that there was also the $1 coupon from the target booklet so back to target and picked up 2 packs for $1 each. first time getting clearance deals at Target. woo hoo. PS. Lots of toys on clearance as well.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Wow... didnt pay attention to Glad ... have been to target twice in last week. Will check it out tomm and use up all my $2 and $3 off glad coupons... Sweet!
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Thank you soo much! i got 3 boxes, plus a blush that I wouldn't have found otherwise! (:
    Anna Michele likes this.
    My Tradelist and Wishlist

Join the Purell Loyalty Program for easy rewards such as gift cards and coupons!

Get FREE Men's Boxers when 1O friends sign up
    http://www.comfortableboxers.com?kid=55D9S

Each Day is a Blessing... Snow In Summer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I'm curious ... what is a Red Card? We have a Target opening up soon near us. Its under construction as we speak, so I haven't shopped there yet. Nice shopping btw!
    Anna Michele likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Snow In Summer View Post
    I'm curious ... what is a Red Card? We have a Target opening up soon near us. Its under construction as we speak, so I haven't shopped there yet. Nice shopping btw!
    It's debit or credit card. If debit its linked to your existing current account (any bank) and you just give a direct debit authority to use the funds in your account. If credit it's RBC MasterCard. In bth cases you get 5% off every time you shop at any Target Location in canada even on top of clearance prices.
    Snow In Summer likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Nice brag. Charming was reduced further to $3.84 in two locations here in brampton.
    annedougherty likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    I went to Target on Saturday in London and was looking around for deals. Found the marcelle lip gloss plus a few other deals. Went to car to get coupons and came back and all the marcelle clearance was gone. Big sigh. I did see someone cutting out sheets of marcelle coupons and I thought awesome another couponer until I went to get the marcelle and all the clearance except dark ugly shades of blush were gone. Very disappointing as I only wanted one lip gloss.
    Did get the charmin toilet paper, a couple of boxes of glad garbage bags (not labelled at $1.99, had to price check) and some pantene shampoo on clearance for $2.79 then $1.50 coupon, Henkel knife for $10.79 so was happy about that. Got a couple of the coupon booklets so that was good. Went to freshco, picked up a few things and a flyer ( don't get it at my house) and saw that they had the schneider grill ums on sale for $2, regularly $4.00 realized that there was also the $1 coupon from the target booklet so back to target and picked up 2 packs for $1 each. first time getting clearance deals at Target. woo hoo. PS. Lots of toys on clearance as well.
    How you did?
    I was there today, I grab 3 boxes at $1.99, but cashier called someone else and then another person who told me that Sale price cannot be combine with coupons and I can not get for Free because manufacturer will not refund them the coupon ...
    Last edited by leymi15; Tue, Aug 6th, 2013 at 12:11 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by leymi15 View Post
    How you did?
    I was there today, I grab 3 boxes at $1.99, but cashier called someone else and then another person who told me that Sale price cannot be combine with coupons and I can not get for Free because manufacturer will not refund them the coupon ...
    That's frustrating. Cashiers are full of crap! I have never had any cashier give me a problem with sale prices and coupons, although I have heard other people who have had cashiers refuse to allow them coupons with clearance. My guess is that the cashiers don't understand coupons. Sometimes they think they can't use on sale price as they think it is a promotion. If coupon is greater than the amount of product they are supposed to reduce the value of coupon so they don't give overage. I believe that is in their coupon policy.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information