User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: What's the best eye makeup remover pads?

2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I don't usually wear mascara, but since I was given some free last month (thank you Cover Girl!) I've been doing so more often. I hate trying to get it off at night, though and have decided I need some ye makeup remover pads to end my frustration. What's everyone's favourite brand? Or if you don't have a favourite, your least favourite?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I use Rimmel.
    It's usually around $5-7 (buy at Walmart, it's the cheapest).

I also only buy OIL-FREE

http://www.amazon.com/Rimmel-Eye-Mak.../dp/B000R4DJSY

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I use the Simple wipes. They are gentle on my sensitive skin and are fragrance free. I have also used Balea sensitive skin make up remover wipes as well. Both are good but if I had to choose I'd go with the simple.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I like the Neutrogena All in One wipes.

But to be honest, I just use my foaming facial cleanser to remove everything all at once.
    I use St. Ives liquid face wash or Olay Beauty Bar.
    A wash cloth helps and I rinse and repeat to make sure every little bit of foundation etc is off.
    Just make sure to wash the cloth frequently to keep it sanitary!
    hopesdreams and wolfwoman like this.
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

I use Bioderma cleansing water to get rid of all of my makeup before I use my cleanser.
    toban likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by acosta View Post
    I use Rimmel.
    It's usually around $5-7 (buy at Walmart, it's the cheapest).

I also only buy OIL-FREE

http://www.amazon.com/Rimmel-Eye-Mak.../dp/B000R4DJSY
    Me too! I have been using this one as long as I can remember. It quite often gets marked down at SDM even though it's not in the flyer. I never pay more than $5.99 for it there.
    msguppy, hopesdreams and wolfwoman like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

If you don't want to have any make-up "leftovers" on your eyes, use only ordinary make-up removers (cream, or gel, or cleansing water, they all remove very well).

Make-up remover cloths (towelettes) are only good for eye-shadows, and not for mascaras (for any types of mascaras).
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    If you don't want to have any make-up "leftovers" on your eyes, use only ordinary make-up removers (cream, or gel, or cleansing water, they all remove very well).

Make-up remover cloths (towelettes) are only good for eye-shadows, and not for mascaras (for any types of mascaras).
    Thank you, Mia! I did not know this.
    Mia likes this.

hopesdreams
    Trading Score
    235 (100%)

I love olay and avon for value and work great to remove my waterproof products. Neutrogena All in One wipes work good. Wish they were on sale more often.
    Do onto others as you wish done to you.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/hopesdreams

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I just use olive oil on a cotton pad.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

I use Nivea eye make up remover cream and I use pads from the dollar store. I stocked up on these last summer, paid $1 or so. Works wonderfully to remove everything without the oily residue and/or stinging.

Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I use Balea wipes from Shoppers. They have 2 kinds that are great. There is one specifically for makeup (blue packaging), and another that is an exfoliating wipe with little bumps on it (green packaging)! They are not strong in fragrance so when Im not in the mood to smell like grapefruit (even though I love those neutrogena wipes) than I go for the Balea! Plus, they usually go on sale for around 5$ for a box of 48 wipes!
    ZumbaQueen likes this.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I use Neutrogena eye makeup remover and pour it onto a cotton pad.

The thing that has really made a difference in my routine is holding the cotton pad to my eyelid for a few seconds. I think this helps to really "soak" my eyelid so the remover will grab onto my makeup so that it wipes away easily.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I use Pampers sensitive baby wipes. I hate the flim eye makeup removers leave.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I have tried Neutrogena and Simple wipes. First i tried the Neutrogena... a nice thick cloth... but it didn't take everything off and it left a sticky film. I didn't like it... i will try the grapefruit ones and see if they are any better soon. Then i tried the Simple makeup removers... a big thin sheet and my first reaction was oh boy this looks pretty cheap to come out of a product with the shelf price of $10... then i tried it... it got all the makeup off... it had plenty of moisture... no sticky residue and my sensitive allergic skin was happy with it. I got both products for free with coupons but only the Simple did what i thought it should... it also stayed moist the whole month just by flipping that sticker back down.

We also have simple facial washes, toners, nivia toner, olay facial wash and the neutrogena bars.... they all work great

The advantage of wipes... you never wreck a face cloth, less laundry and no bacteria build up on a cloth.
    Disadvantages of wipes... they can be more costly (I want to try the pampers wipes now! LOL)

Advantages of toner style makeup removers... they are cheaper but you need to buy the cotton pads
    Disadvantages... they can be a little harsh if you have sensitive or dry skin

Advantages of the soapy wash... you can do it right in the shower, it is much cheaper and lasts longer
    Disadvantages... the soapy products that use water may not get off water proof makeup, you need a facecloth every time

There are lots of great products out there... find one you can get on discount with coupons that fits your lifestyle.
    Right now there is a $5 pdf printable for some of the neutrogena products. Here is the link. http://couponscanada.smartcanucks.ca...-coupon-canada
    ZumbaQueen likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information