User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: Smartsource tear pads found Aug.6-11 2013 (Vancouver) UPDATED

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen a coupon at the Price Smart in North Van
    I found the Oasis coupon at a Price Smart store in the Vancouver area.
    hijinx25 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    150 (100%)

The Pricesmart in my area of vancouver never gets coupons anymore either. They used to get most of the SS tearpads like the other stores. I was also wondering what happened...
    Quote Originally Posted by nessa23 View Post
    I shop regularly at PriceSmart (it's like 3 min from my house) and I haven't seen ANY tearpads in the last couple of months I wondered if they were even participating anymore

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

With SmartSource, it could be that they're expecting people to print their coupons off the Internet. However, it's too bad that some stores (like Safeway) really make a fuss about accepting internet printed coupons. I don't even bother with these anymore. Sadly.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm surprised you guys are having trouble finding tearpads. I visited three stores today and all three stores had full Dove, Degree, Tide, French's, Arm&Hammer, Oasis, etc tearpads. They also had a few other tearpads but it was mainly for junk so I didn't bother to grab any.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

dunno y either i would imagine all the same store name would get the same tear pads..but maybe not?
    Last edited by babypiggy; Sat, Aug 17th, 2013 at 02:55 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    I found this Oasis coupon at an IGA store in Vancouver today. So, in the Vancouver area I have found it at Safeway, RCSS, Save On Foods and IGA. I suspect it will also show up at PriceSmart stores, too.

I'm happy to report that I snatched the last of these coupons at my local Safeway yesterday on my way home from Oregon with the family (needed milk, LOL). There were 8 left!

Well, there is the summer slowdown but I am also seeing more and more couponless stores. I often wonder what is going on behind the scenes that is seeming to cause much more irregularity with coupon distribution in my area (Vancouver). Ever since the Smartsource tear pads starting appearing at RCSS earlier this year I see more of the other chain stores either getting them late or not at all. I don't know if there's a connection, maybe reps are being diverted.

And at a couple of new high end type supermarkets that recently replaced more regular stores, I haven't seen any coupons at all. I'm talking about the new Fresh Street Market in West Vancouver (that replaced a Safeway), and the new Loblaw City Market in North Vancouver (that replaced an Extra Foods). I've pretty well stopped going to Walmart to look for coupons and I only occasionally stop in at London Drugs stores. Retail grocery is very competitive now and the situation is dynamic so the only thing I can suggest is to have a word with store management and let them know that the absence of coupons is noticed and it can make you go to other stores that have coupons.

That would be an interesting correlation if it were indeed the case! I don't like going to RCSS, so I'm a little annoyed that I have to pop in to look at their coupon board now, LOL.

I've never once found a coupon at LD - there are 3 near me. I don't know if they just don't get any, or the pads are wiped clean before I get a chance to look around. I don't usually shop there.

I've also never have found a coupon from Walmart other than the ones in their magazine. Once I found Pantene peelies - but never tear pads.

My go to places are SDM and SOF, but they are scarce. My SOF likes to put out pads just before they expire. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SmartConsumer View Post
    I'm surprised you guys are having trouble finding tearpads. I visited three stores today and all three stores had full Dove, Degree, Tide, French's, Arm&Hammer, Oasis, etc tearpads. They also had a few other tearpads but it was mainly for junk so I didn't bother to grab any.

Don't be. There can't possibly be enough coupons to go around to ever store. At least I don't think there are. My store rarely gets them, not sure why.
    Last edited by hijinx25; Sat, Aug 17th, 2013 at 04:51 PM.
    mcminsen and babypiggy like this.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

mcminsen,did u come across this one?
    i'm not even sure if it's a coupon or not lol

"Buy two get the third Procter & Gamble item free"?
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/357876-...3-a-canada-51/

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by babypiggy View Post
    mcminsen,did u come across this one?
    i'm not even sure if it's a coupon or not lol

"Buy two get the third Procter & Gamble item free"?
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/357876-...3-a-canada-51/
    If it's a coupon it should have a code of some sort on the back, and possibly a bar code. And it should have an address for the retailer to send to (typically St. John NB). Did you pick it up at a Safeway store? It looks like an information leaflet from Safeway. I don't think it's a Smartsource tear pad. Good deal, though.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Speaking of Smartsource tear pads, I was in a Canadian Tire store yesterday and I saw that they have the Tide Pods coupon. Also, this MIO for Canadian Tire gift cards with Sylvania Headlights purchase (in the automotive area). There was a similar one late last year. This one has some new dates on it, offer valid between August 12, 2013 and October 6, 2013.

Name:  smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-009.gif
Views: 281
Size:  22.1 KB Fine print enlarged:

Last edited by mcminsen; Sun, Aug 18th, 2013 at 04:47 PM.
    oscarandme likes this.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

i just got confirmation, its safeway specific.
    much like their airmiles tear pads

If it's a coupon it should have a code of some sort on the back, and possibly a bar code. And it should have an address for the retailer to send to (typically St. John NB). Did you pick it up at a Safeway store? It looks like an information leaflet from Safeway. I don't think it's a Smartsource tear pad. Good deal, though.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

l have looked in many store and have not found dove coupons in any stores
    hijinx25 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

I know, I'm looking too - if I find any, I"ll RAOK some to you!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by guccicouponer View Post
    The Pricesmart in my area of vancouver never gets coupons anymore either. They used to get most of the SS tearpads like the other stores. I was also wondering what happened...
    Same with our Pricesmart in Langley. Haven't seen tearpads in the last 2 cycles.
    hijinx25 and guccicouponer like this.
    swagbucks.com/refer/luvluvluvdeals

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Here's one more Smartsource tear pad that I just found today at a SDM in the Vancouver area. Obviously, it's not at all stores and it is only valid at SDM.

-$10 off any Philips shaver (valid at SDM stores only) #36704776, exp. Sept.30 '13

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information