User Tag List

Page 67 of 102 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1521
Like Tree5959Likes

Thread: Choose Your Colour Package Train -- OVER

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Omg I just check out the naipolishcanada site, never been on it before I will not be showing Hailey that site! But it is awesome started looking for Christmas
    Hahaha, it is an awesome site

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

So, I am all done shopping! I had to stop myself and say step away from the dollar store and shoppers ! I have a question, is it already to take things out of the original packaging, to make it fit better, or in a smaller box?

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kellyanna_99 View Post
    So, I am all done shopping! I had to stop myself and say step away from the dollar store and shoppers ! I have a question, is it already to take things out of the original packaging, to make it fit better, or in a smaller box?
    If I'm your buddy go for it I don't mind

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

ok long stressful day I am up for something strong if anyone is sharing......closed last night opened this morning and then went to my brothers because my parents are visiting and was just a stressful night period. It started out ok but I get tired of my mom giving handouts to my son frustrates me, then they go for a long walk, my brother puts on this odd movie which is really loud my mom comes in having a cow about the loud movie and banging things around then she goes outside I go to follow her to see whats up and she goes back in....I gave up and left. My parents are two hours away my dad is really sick why the f do you have a movie on. I was so looking forward to tonight

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Norma Mackay-Rempel View Post
    I used to buy Lush but haven't for a little while. I kinda like Philosophy right now. Might have to give Lush a try again when I go to Cross Iron next time. I keep forgetting to try Pepsi Retro I am on a mission this weekend......
    I was at Cross Iron when it opened (helped open the A&W in the food court)...I love it there

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

So, how soon can we sign up for another package train? This was definitely to fun to receive one and definitely fun shopping and planning for it. It was so opposite my interests, it was fun to shop that way for once! I can see how these are addictive, I used to wonder what they were all about! Not anymore!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

Oh dear buddy, I have your package packed and ready to go! Just need to hit the post office tomorrow or Sunday !

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    I was at Cross Iron when it opened (helped open the A&W in the food court)...I love it there
    That is my favorite mall! Love the Coach store in there. We now have a Bath & Body Works in Lethbridge so I don't need to go there for that anymore. I am not really a clothes shopper I am more into personal/ bath/books/sleepwear! Not for honey for me sleepwear! lol
    slambert and chesterjes like this.
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    ok long stressful day I am up for something strong if anyone is sharing......closed last night opened this morning and then went to my brothers because my parents are visiting and was just a stressful night period. It started out ok but I get tired of my mom giving handouts to my son frustrates me, then they go for a long walk, my brother puts on this odd movie which is really loud my mom comes in having a cow about the loud movie and banging things around then she goes outside I go to follow her to see whats up and she goes back in....I gave up and left. My parents are two hours away my dad is really sick why the f do you have a movie on. I was so looking forward to tonight
    I would love to share!!!! Sorry that you had a stressful evening hopefully the next visit will go better. I don't like it when movies are put on when we are visiting family either unless it is planned. Hope you have a good restful sleep!
    KK7, slambert and chesterjes like this.
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Busy day here too. My boss is still being a jerk, my parents are still visiting, and I needed to grocery shop tonight. I added a couple more things to my buddy's box. Still looking for that one thing to make my gift special!

I love Lush bath bombs! We don't have a Lush store, a Bath and Body Works, or a Body Shop around here. All we have is Fruits and Passion and it is way too pricey for me!
    slambert and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    Where is the best (read- cheapest) place to buy LUSH products? Online? Is there an outlet somewhere? I am in LOVE with their products but my wallet is protesting just a little
    If you go on boxing day, the MINUTE it opens you get really good deals! I'm usually waiting for the doors to open. lol. The past few years it's been Buy 1 Get 2 FREE for all Christmas items (bombs, bubble bars, shampoos, massage bars,etc) and then Buy 1, Get 1 for all pre-boxed gifts. Usually my store is sold out within an hour or 2 (good stuff gone in the first 5 mins.)

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I'm back from my US shopping trip! I think I did ok this time. lol. I spent $700 but I got A LOT of Christmas items! Including a 5 foot inflatable Snowman.

I got a great deal on cots for the kids (christmas presents). They will be perfect for camping or travelling (especially in hotels, so that they have their own bed). Below is a pic I found online:

I also stocked up on items for myself that I've been needing (Running Shoes, Socks, Bras, Yoga wear, Winter Coat, Face moisturizer, BB cream, etc).

And then a heap load of groceries. I may or may not have spend $20 on Halloween candy -- 2 HUGE bags of over 500 pieces of Milk Duds, Heath, Almond Joy, Whoppers, Skittles, Hubba Bubba and Starbursts -- MUST RESIST URGE TO OPEN!!!

My favourite find was Aveeno Sunscreen for $1.49 at The Christmas Tree Shop. I stocked up for next summer. lol

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Hope everyone had a fun few days! I'll keep updating the table as I get info.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Well we are off! Hope everyone has a great weekend! I guess you will get your parcel on Monday buddy Im not sure if we will have internet connection or not so if Im MIA its because we have no internet

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Page 67 of 102 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast

Thread Information