Thread: Choose Your Colour Package Train -- OVER

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

do you have cream cheese??
    Armygirl76 and chesterjes like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

My favorite treat at the moment is G.F. Creators Chicago Mix popcorn..OMG it's soooo good!!

I'm a shower girl, I do like the occassional bath but don't often find the time to indulge.

My favorite holiday is Christmas, I love everything about it

Fave music is rock or alternative...I really like Marianna's Trench right now (not sure what category they fall into) LOL
    Last edited by slambert; Sun, Sep 8th, 2013 at 06:35 AM.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone!

Lots of questions last night. lol. I think I'm caught up on post #3 (for anyone who hasn't yet answered).

8) buddy would you like some relish? No thank you. No one here eats Relish
    9) BUDDY...what is your "style" of Music? I love Songza's "Happy in the Alt-Rock 90's" channel but I also like Top 20, etc. My most listened to songs on the iPod are: Radioactive (Imagine Dragons), Stutter (Marianas Trench) and Waiting for the End (Linkin Park)
    10) What is your fave holiday? Thanksgiving
    11) Favourite snack? Popcorn
    12) Are you a bath or shower kind of girl? Shower

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Under $10:
    - Glaxal base lotion (target sells it! We go through a lot for DD)
    If you have a Costco membership they sell the huge tubs (450g) for $14.99! We started buying the 50g tubes (pretty sure that's the size - it was small) at SDM for $8.99 when DD was born but a friend told us they have the huge tubs at Costco and now we only buy it there. It lasts a LONG time!
    Last edited by bargain_hunter_lola; Sun, Sep 8th, 2013 at 08:27 AM.

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    Questions:

Favourite snack?

Are you a bath or shower kind of girl?
    We're trying to cut out all of the preservatives and artificial colours out of our diet, so snacking in our house means a lot of fresh fruit or homemade goodies. If my buddy knows of any organic pre-packaged snacks that are good, I would love to try something new!

I alternate baths and showers, so both, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    a canning funnel...just made relish and oh my I knew I forgot to get something lol...buddy would you like some relish?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
    I sure would!

Quote Originally Posted by beecameron View Post
    I have a question Im going to sdm tomorrow and plan on doing a redemption I would like to get my buddy something in the $10-$25 range. I would love to get them something they wouldn't usually buy them selves so my question is what would you like but wouldn't buy yourself on a normal day. So for example a certain kind of makeup or nail polish, special lotion I don't know Im needing Ideas and would love to hear some from my buddy
    Glaxal Base Cream is about $12, so if my buddy is doing a redemption and is looking for a more expensive gift, that would be something special that we could definitely use.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post

9) BUDDY...what is your "style" of Music?
    10) What is your fave holiday?
    Oops! Missed these questions somewhere.....

I'm a Country Girl. I like Tim McGraw, Martina McBride, Alan Jackson etc. etc. I'm also a big Jimmy Buffet Fan. Hubby and I got married down in Los Cabos, Mexico on the beach and our Recessional "hymn" was Margaritaville by Jimmy Buffet. Every time I hear it I get a little weepy and say, "Ahhh, it's our wedding song!"

My favourite holiday has always been Thanksgiving. Even when I was a kid it was my favourite (my birthday is October 4th, so my relatives would always bring presents for me on thanksgiving). I love the fall and the big family dinner.
    Last edited by nat77; Sun, Sep 8th, 2013 at 08:29 AM.

Trading Score
    139 (100%)

QUESTIONS for all buddies:

#1: Books, do you prefer brand new, or is previously read ok? NONE ON MY WL.
    #2: Do you wear Nailpolish? Bright and funky, or muted ? BRIGHT AND FUNKY.
    #3: Do you like spicy? LOVE SPICEY!

ANSWERS to previous questions:
    I make all my own jellies, salsas, etc. but I'd deaf. Try something new. And the recipe too though!
    Top 3 Under $5: I really only put stuff on my WL that I would love to get and that I'd be happy with, and I think there's a good price range/variety. So I'm skipping that ?. Lol
    Top 3 Under $10:
    Anything that I forgot? Not yet, but I'm sure I'll think of something!
    favorite holiday: love all! Christmas, thanksgiving/fall deco, Halloween is awesome! I'm going to dress dd Peyton (peanut) up as a peanut this year! Lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ~ Becky ~

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post

Fave music is rock or alternative...I really like Marianna's Trench right now (not sure what category they fall into) LOL
    Slam...they fall into the delicious category I believe!! Meow i would eat JoshRamsay up with a spoon!!!

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Buddy I placed a couple of online orders for you And I got your most wished for item! I think I am done. Just have to wait for everything to come in.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I think I have pretty much finished shopping today to. 2 orders shipped this morning so now I just have to wait on confirmation for the other 2

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    Saw something totally awesome tonight at Sobeys that I really thought was cute...a 6 pack of purse sized Kleenex, printed with Hello Kitty...dressed as KISS! LMAO! So cute and rocker like, but I knew my buddy probably wouldnt like it, so I left it there. ALMOST bought it though...she DOES have daughter(s) that maybe would have liked it?

BUDDY...what is your "style" of Music? (mine obvs is rock/metal)
    What is your fave holiday? (Halloween)
    DD likes Hello Kitty & hubby likes Kiss so if you are my buddy yes!

style of music: hmmm..... I would say rock & alternative, if you are in the Toronto area I like the music they play on The Edge. Favourite bands - Beatles (more their later stuff though), Nirvana, USS, Imagine Dragons. Though I also LOVE Wake Me Up by Avicii

favourite holiday: hmm.....I would say it is a tie between Thanksgiving because I LOVE autumn! (Only downside is that it is followed by winter) & Christmas because I love how in recent years we have had a nice relaxing 3 day Christmas at my parents!

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    Questions:

Favourite snack?

Are you a bath or shower kind of girl?
    favourite snack: popcorn (with butter & salt) which reminds me that I would love that epicure microwave steamer thing that you can also pop popcorn in (Slam can you confirm I'm not making this up lol) as I am trying to get away from the chemicals in those microwave bags.

Shower, I'm way too tall for our bath.

Quote Originally Posted by SassyWife View Post
    Everyone ready for a good laugh?

So...this is what they were supposed to look like...

And this is what I made...LOL!

Do I need special icing or something? Cause mine will not stick up like that at all...even put it in the fridge to chill a bit...
    sorry but I literally LOL when I saw this! If it makes you feel better i would have had the same result

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    We're trying to cut out all of the preservatives and artificial colours out of our diet, so snacking in our house means a lot of fresh fruit or homemade goodies. If my buddy knows of any organic pre-packaged snacks that are good, I would love to try something new!

I alternate baths and showers, so both, I guess.

I sure would!

Glaxal Base Cream is about $12, so if my buddy is doing a redemption and is looking for a more expensive gift, that would be something special that we could definitely use.

Oops! Missed these questions somewhere.....

I'm a Country Girl. I like Tim McGraw, Martina McBride, Alan Jackson etc. etc. I'm also a big Jimmy Buffet Fan. Hubby and I got married down in Los Cabos, Mexico on the beach and our Recessional "hymn" was Margaritaville by Jimmy Buffet. Every time I hear it I get a little weepy and say, "Ahhh, it's our wedding song!"

My favourite holiday has always been Thanksgiving. Even when I was a kid it was my favourite (my birthday is October 4th, so my relatives would always bring presents for me on thanksgiving). I love the fall and the big family dinner.
    i may or may not be your buddy but some good pre-packaged organic snacks that our family enjoys are:

-Squoosh (DD has these, they are pouches an applesauce consistency of various organic fruits & veg, great for on the go)
    -Presidents Choice Mini Granola Bars (DD loves these, they are organic & found in the baby aisle)
    -Presidents Choice Fruit Leathers (also a snack for DD, organic & found in the baby aisle)
    -Level Ground Fair Trade Dried Fruit (which is really dehydrated fruit, it's a bit pricy but so delicious, there are 3 varieties Pineapple, Mango & Tropical (Mango, Coconut & Banana). Mine & DD's favourite is pineapple! Mmmmmmm)

Quote Originally Posted by beckyrobinson1 View Post
    QUESTIONS for all buddies:

#1: Books, do you prefer brand new, or is previously read ok? NONE ON MY WL.
    #2: Do you wear Nailpolish? Bright and funky, or muted ? BRIGHT AND FUNKY.
    #3: Do you like spicy? LOVE SPICEY!

ANSWERS to previous questions:
    I make all my own jellies, salsas, etc. but I'd deaf. Try something new. And the recipe too though!
    Top 3 Under $5: I really only put stuff on my WL that I would love to get and that I'd be happy with, and I think there's a good price range/variety. So I'm skipping that ?. Lol
    Top 3 Under $10:
    Anything that I forgot? Not yet, but I'm sure I'll think of something!
    favorite holiday: love all! Christmas, thanksgiving/fall deco, Halloween is awesome! I'm going to dress dd Peyton (peanut) up as a peanut this year! Lol
    thats so cute DD is going to be a girl jaguar
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Sun, Sep 8th, 2013 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Adding costume photo
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Awwwhhh I love the costume pics! My kids are all too old for dressing up. But not MEEEE...lol. I totally just dressed up a couple weeks ago, we went to FanExpo and my bf and I cosplayed as a couple Pokemon gym leaders. Yes yes I know, Im a gamer girl too...lol! , the more I describe myself, the more I sound like a 13 year old girl in a 41 yr old body! Wowww...how immature.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    Awwwhhh I love the costume pics! My kids are all too old for dressing up. But not MEEEE...lol. I totally just dressed up a couple weeks ago, we went to FanExpo and my bf and I cosplayed as a couple Pokemon gym leaders. Yes yes I know, Im a gamer girl too...lol! , the more I describe myself, the more I sound like a 13 year old girl in a 41 yr old body! Wowww...how immature.
    My friend and her husband went to FanExpo, but didn't dress up. I was a gamer, but then I have my kid and never have time to play any more. Kind of sad lol. Perhaps when he's older I can resurrect my old characters.
    Jackson plans to be a dinosaur this year. I think I prefer last year's construction man costume, it was so easy!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

DD is 2 and I already ordered his costume. I sooo wanted him to be a bear and figured this is the last year I get to choose the costume. lol.

DD has decided to be Cinderella. I bought her a costume at Costco but have to take it back. My mom had gotten her a costume too and it lights up so she likes it better.

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

FanExpo was sooo much fun. Last year we did FanExpo (no cosplay) and we also did the 5k Zombie run...*MY* fat ass did NOT do the 5k obstacle course, *I* dressed as a zombie and "ate" the runners...it was the BEST! Here are two pictures of me in my zombie makeup!!Name:  561934_10152122576725717_1454939357_n.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  48.9 KBName:  60632_10152091069300316_2125813630_n.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  79.6 KB

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

I am done shopping for my buddy! I did some online shopping and some SDM and mall shopping!
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Page 27 of 102 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast

Thread Information