User Tag List

Page 29 of 102 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast
Like Tree5959Likes

Thread: Choose Your Colour Package Train -- OVER

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    YAAY ARMYGIRL! My favorite Pokemon are Wooper and Quagsire...just the cutest lil f**kers! For FanExpo I went dressed as Cynthia (Champion) and my bf went as N. Here is a picture of us standing with a super hot guy cosplaying as Jax Teller from Sons of Anarchy.Attachment 193163
    I love Juice fron Sons he is beautiful! My favorite Pokemon are jigglypuff and Gangar. Mitchell loves Pokemon (awaiting release of x& y) he made sure Haileys first word was Gangar. Lol this little baby would crinkle up her face and yell Gangar at the top of her lungs, Mitchell though this was the funniest thing in the world
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Sun, Sep 8th, 2013 at 04:42 PM.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    I just went on amazon to get some items from my buddy's list and they are saying ships within 1-2 months??? I've never seen this before, hopefully I can find the items locally as I'm guessing those ones won't make it for mail day!
    I know! I don't know what's going on with Amazon lately I've had things ship to me from amazon in, seriously 16 HOURS before!!!! I usually get it the next day--2 days at the latest. I ordered a book for Zachary (The Kissing Hand) for before he started school, and I haven't even got it yet.

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

OMG ARMY...how scary is that?! I know its nothing compared to what youre going through, but I have anaphylactic allergy to shrimp....and I LOVE sushi. Several times I have had a throat closing reaction, not from EATING shrimp, but because the sushi maker cut my rolls with a knife that previously touched shrimp!! :-( Its hella scary!

And thats my bf's face pokemon too, Gengar.
    Yes, lets be sisters! How old are you?
    Armygirl76 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Okay just had the scariest moment of my life. I had to do the weekly dressing change on my broviac site, I've been having problems with skin alergies to the glue on the clear bandage that goes over it. So home care sent me some 3m barrier wipes to put on my skin to protect it. This was the first time using them, all was going okay at first then as we were finishing up a putting the salin flush through my chest tightened up, got really painful and I started coughing uncontrollably every breath I took I was coughing until I could barley breath. Mitch grabbed our mister and shoved it in my face and went to call 911. (Got it under control before he dialed)I eventual got it under control but homecare thinks it was an alergic reaction. That's awesome, the product I have to help with an allergic reaction, caused a bigger one. Still very freaked out not being able to breath is crazy scary.
    Oh my gosh, that sounds terrifying! Glad you're okay!
    chesterjes likes this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    I know! I don't know what's going on with Amazon lately I've had things ship to me from amazon in, seriously 16 HOURS before!!!! I usually get it the next day--2 days at the latest. I ordered a book for Zachary (The Kissing Hand) for before he started school, and I haven't even got it yet.
    Always have to check on amazon to see their shipping time frame, I don't order unless it's in stock, or a preorder, they have so many other sellers on there now too! Then compare to Chapters I got the Kissing Hand from chapters (had gift certificates so that helped), and it was only a couple days. Course it's in the first scholastics catalog I got... along with Chick Chicka Boom Boom. For like 1/3 what I paid. oh well

Armygirl - that's scary! I hope you are ok.
    chesterjes likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

OMG Armygirl there will be no more of that!! I need you healthy and in top shopping shape for my visit take it easy and feel better.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    OMG ARMY...how scary is that?! I know its nothing compared to what youre going through, but I have anaphylactic allergy to shrimp....and I LOVE sushi. Several times I have had a throat closing reaction, not from EATING shrimp, but because the sushi maker cut my rolls with a knife that previously touched shrimp!! :-( Its hella scary!

And thats my bf's face pokemon too, Gengar.
    Yes, lets be sisters! How old are you?
    No that freaking horrible, I can't imagine going through that over and over again. It freaked me out.

I am 36, I wish I was 20 again lol

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Ok, Ill be your big sister...now, like SLAMBERT said, "There will be no more of that"!!!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Nat do you have a planet organic in Ottawa, I find some of the best organic snack there. Costco has an organic fruit snack I think they are called treetop,they also have all natural granola bars.(but I know your little guy has a nut allergy) motts has a new one that is fruit and vegetable they taste very good. Dole is one of the best for all natural, I am addicted to their fruit cups packed in water. I also strangely found organic lollipops for my moms stocking at winners

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

OMGosh I'm older than you I thought we were the same age..LOL I guess I could have figured it out by the 76 in your name eh?? LOL
    julesie-pie and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

OMG Armygirl there will be no more of that!! I need you healthy and in top shopping shape for my visit take it easy and feel better.
    Lol I know what the heck, make sure Trent brings a swimsuit there is a pool in the hotel. We will send Mitch with them well we enjoy adult bevies.

One good thing my family is waiting on me my daughter just brought me lemon tea.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

OMGosh I'm older than you I thought we were the same age..LOL I guess I could have figured it out by the 76 in your name eh?? LOL
    Which is crap because I think you look younger!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Aww...you flatter thank you.

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

I wanna see pics of everyones bee-you-tee-ful faces!!
    <------Here is MY face..lol, almost 42 and Im REAALLLY noticing the fine lines on my forehead and around my eyes deepening. :-( And my HANDS! Literally in the last 2 years I have developed old lady hands! WTF!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Okay here is me with my much more beautiful than me family, do not let my size fool you I am boss! Lol

DS Mitchell is 16 and extremely intelligent and ruins family photos cause he doesn't smile
    DD Hailey is 14 not quite sure how I managed to produce someone so pretty
    DH Mitch the love of my life I've been with him since I was 19
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 29 of 102 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast

Thread Information