User Tag List

Page 30 of 102 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast
Like Tree5959Likes

Thread: Choose Your Colour Package Train -- OVER

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

GORGEOUS family!HOT males, gorgeous females! And you, so tiny, controlling them all like a wicked awesome puppetmaster MAUAHAHAhahahahahaHHAHAHHA!! (sorry, I get carried away!)

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I can't see any pics with taptalk. Annoying.

Just came home from a shopping marathon. Bought lots of stuff for my buddy. Ended up getting one big thing that I hadn't planned on getting but couldn't find one thing that I really wanted to get. The store was sold out. I will have to wait until it comes back in stock.

I cannot fin an item with my buddy's favourite colour. Nothing on her list is a coloured type of thing.
    KK7, julesie-pie, slambert and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Okay just had the scariest moment of my life. I had to do the weekly dressing change on my broviac site, I've been having problems with skin alergies to the glue on the clear bandage that goes over it. So home care sent me some 3m barrier wipes to put on my skin to protect it. This was the first time using them, all was going okay at first then as we were finishing up a putting the salin flush through my chest tightened up, got really painful and I started coughing uncontrollably every breath I took I was coughing until I could barley breath. Mitch grabbed our mister and shoved it in my face and went to call 911. (Got it under control before he dialed)I eventual got it under control but homecare thinks it was an alergic reaction. That's awesome, the product I have to help with an allergic reaction, caused a bigger one. Still very freaked out not being able to breath is crazy scary.
    That's terrifying! Please don't do that again!! This train can't take that kind of excitement

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Always have to check on amazon to see their shipping time frame, I don't order unless it's in stock, or a preorder, they have so many other sellers on there now too! Then compare to Chapters I got the Kissing Hand from chapters (had gift certificates so that helped), and it was only a couple days. Course it's in the first scholastics catalog I got... along with Chick Chicka Boom Boom. For like 1/3 what I paid. oh well

Armygirl - that's scary! I hope you are ok.
    I always forget to check Chapters. Do they have free shipping wus $25 as well?

Nat do you have a planet organic in Ottawa, I find some of the best organic snack there. Costco has an organic fruit snack I think they are called treetop,they also have all natural granola bars.(but I know your little guy has a nut allergy) motts has a new one that is fruit and vegetable they taste very good. Dole is one of the best for all natural, I am addicted to their fruit cups packed in water. I also strangely found organic lollipops for my moms stocking at winners
    We do not have a planet organic in Ottawa. I just looked it up though and the only Ontario based store is in this tiny little place called Port Credit where my husband lived for 10 years before I met him. If we ever go back there, I'll have to check it out.

We actually have some of those organic lollipops from winners... they're not bad

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    OMG Armygirl there will be no more of that!! I need you healthy and in top shopping shape for my visit take it easy and feel better.
    My sister is moving out to Edmonton at the end of the month. I should plan a visit

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Dear Buddy..if you are having problems finding something off my wishlist in BLACK, you can consider any sort of ANIMAL PRINT as my colour!! Zebra, leopard, snakeskin...stuff like that!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Chapters also has free shipping wus $25, and recently had free shipping on anything. I get gift certificates for them doing surveys lol. If you get a Plum card it ends up pretty much the same price as amazon stuff, but they don't have all the other things amazon sells. Some of their DVD's cost more though.

Beautiful family Armygirl!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    That's insane!!! I haven't started yet.
    Me neither

Okay just had the scariest moment of my life. I had to do the weekly dressing change on my broviac site, I've been having problems with skin alergies to the glue on the clear bandage that goes over it. So home care sent me some 3m barrier wipes to put on my skin to protect it. This was the first time using them, all was going okay at first then as we were finishing up a putting the salin flush through my chest tightened up, got really painful and I started coughing uncontrollably every breath I took I was coughing until I could barley breath. Mitch grabbed our mister and shoved it in my face and went to call 911. (Got it under control before he dialed)I eventual got it under control but homecare thinks it was an alergic reaction. That's awesome, the product I have to help with an allergic reaction, caused a bigger one. Still very freaked out not being able to breath is crazy scary.

Yikes, glad to hear you are ok. ((Hugs))

This is hubby & I last weekend when we went tree trekking & Ziplining. And DD (3) with her face painted at the Taste of the Kingsway today!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Sun, Sep 8th, 2013 at 07:25 PM.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Oh & on 2 random side notes, (1) hubby has been driving me so insane lately, if he gets murdered in the next few days I will probably be the culprit & (2) our toilet just broke (we only have 1 & my landlady isn't home...)
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Okay here is me with my much more beautiful than me family, do not let my size fool you I am boss! Lol

DS Mitchell is 16 and extremely intelligent and ruins family photos cause he doesn't smile
    DD Hailey is 14 not quite sure how I managed to produce someone so pretty
    DH Mitch the love of my life I've been with him since I was 19
    Gorgeous family!!

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

<==== My daughter, Maile and I

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Super happy right now Hailey has played the Alto Sax for 2 years her band last year won provincials. I have always rented from the school $100 a year. This year Hailey really wanted her own, I can understand the school instruments are pretty worked over. St. John's musical instruments, which is who comes to the school for purchase and rental wanted $1895.00 for used instrument straight out, or $39.95 for 48 months rent to own for premium used ($1919) or $49.95 /48 months for new ($2397) plus $10/48 months for warranty. I felt bad but I just couldn't justify that kind of money when she's only got 4 years left and might not play after high school. The Mitch found this http://t.costco.ca/.product.445401.html

best thing about it is even after tax I save $33 off renting from the school for 4 more years. And if something goes wrong Costco has the best return policy ever!

i might print out the info for the sax, flute,trumpet and clarinet for Hailey to take to school these are the most common instruments played and all are almost 85% cheaper. We got Mitchell electric drums from there 4 years ago and they are amazing. ( he's the senior band percussionist)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post

My sister is moving out to Edmonton at the end of the month. I should plan a visit
    Yes please, Slams coming Oct 10-11

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Oh & on 2 random side notes, (1) hubby has been driving me so insane lately, if he gets murdered in the next few days I will probably be the culprit & (2) our toilet just broke (we only have 1 & my landlady isn't home...)
    Lol ask for the murder weapon on your WL ,then there's no evidence.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    <==== My daughter, Maile and I
    You guys are gorgeous, Maile is like a little doll!

And I'm going to point out Heather nobody should look that pretty with zombie makeup
    KK7, juliejolie, slambert and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Me neither

Yikes, glad to hear you are ok. ((Hugs))

This is hubby & I last weekend when we went tree trekking & Ziplining. And DD (3) with her face painted at the Taste of the Kingsway today!
    beautiful family can't wait to meet you!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Armygirl what a horrible experience Happy your ok You have a beautiful family!
    Armygirl76 and chesterjes like this.

Page 30 of 102 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast

Thread Information