Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By WillieP
  • 2 Post By WillieP
  • 1 Post By salady

Thread: Had to laugh at Walmart

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

First store no Windex to be seen - and as the flyer staes while quantities last - yea right - went to Save On to price match not one to be seen!!! Next Walmart scored 10 of them for 1.00 each after cpn awesome - but why did they have them - they shelf price stated 3.87!!! Pretty slimey all around I would say!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart
    cheekysaver and queeniecat123 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WillieP View Post
    First store no Windex to be seen - and as the flyer staes while quantities last - yea right - went to Save On to price match not one to be seen!!! Next Walmart scored 10 of them for 1.00 each after cpn awesome - but why did they have them - they shelf price stated 3.87!!! Pretty slimey all around I would say!!!
    The same at my Walmart?????

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

you take them to the cashier and if they ring up wrong, you invoke the "Scanning code of Practice" That means the first one is FREE, and any others are at the sales price. Check it out on the internet, that will give you all the info you need and if you carry if with you in your coupon book they can't dispute it.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

no you missed the point you don't get a scop when the scanned prices is lower than the shelf price - they never changed the shelf price meaning most shoppers walking by thought it was 3.87 that is why there were some on the shelf - they scanned at 2.00!!!
    Brooke_ and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nana2276 View Post
    you take them to the cashier and if they ring up wrong, you invoke the "Scanning code of Practice" That means the first one is FREE, and any others are at the sales price. Check it out on the internet, that will give you all the info you need and if you carry if with you in your coupon book they can't dispute it.
    This is incorrect. Items that scan in LOWER than the shelf price do not qualify for SCOP. See:

http://www.competitionbureau.gc.ca/e...eng/01262.html

"If the scanned price of a non-price ticketed item is higher than the shelf price or any other displayed price, the customer is entitled to receive the item free, up to a $10 maximum. When the item has a price tagged, the lowest price applies. When identical items are incorrectly priced, the second one will be sold at the correct price."
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am so so sorry you are correct. I hang my head in shame.

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    This is incorrect. Items that scan in LOWER than the shelf price do not qualify for SCOP. See:

http://www.competitionbureau.gc.ca/e...eng/01262.html

"If the scanned price of a non-price ticketed item is higher than the shelf price or any other displayed price, the customer is entitled to receive the item free, up to a $10 maximum. When the item has a price tagged, the lowest price applies. When identical items are incorrectly priced, the second one will be sold at the correct price."

Thread Information