User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Spend $50 at Target and get a $10 GC Oct 18-20th

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Thanks! Now all we need is a flyer and they could give Optimum a run for their money
    anisa, cheekysaver and oscarandme like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

thanks!
    cheekysaver and oscarandme like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hmmm good time to buy Halloween candy.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    hmmm good time to buy Halloween candy.
    Halloween candy, bread, milk, eggs, cheese, yogurt, kitchen catchers, cottonelle tp, sidekicks, ect. They price match and have lots of coupons on their website. If you have the red card and get 5% off you have to make sure you buy $50 worth of stuff after the discount is applied. It also has to be the total after coupons are applied and the $50 before the pre tax total. We need the Halloween candy and eggs and butter anyway. Don't forget the GE cfl lightbulbs. $3 off and B1G1... if you still have a $1 printable you could be rocking the cfl's at a lower cost.

That Target price matches makes it so they blow optimum out of the water... never mind that we can use a Target coupon with the manufacture coupons. At target with PM we get the lowest prices, apply a extra 5% off when you have the red card, then we get a additional gc worth 20% of the OOP price... that is just amazing. You do need to go early tho before they run out of items.

Please remember it is a max of 4 like coupons.
    anisa, kk008, wendyjane and 2 others like this.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Wooh...thank you for the break-down..need to study it before I go out though...Thanks Cheeky for sharing and teaching...Many thanks.
    cheekysaver likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Halloween candy also gets you a $5 GC WUB2
    reecespieces posted the flyer in the flyers forum
    cheekysaver and torontogal12 like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Gc's for buying candy works for me!!! Thank you Fallinpixels
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Halloween candy also gets you a $5 GC WUB2
    reecespieces posted the flyer in the flyers forum
    I wonder if you'll get both though? The fine print does say Offer not valid in conjunction with other Target promotions or offers
    cheekysaver likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Not sure, this is the first time they have offered a promo like this as far as I know

I know you don't get the GC if you price match the candy
    cheekysaver and luckbealady like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

I hope you can get both! I will get diapers and candy then! Oh and I need some board games for bday gifts. If i do 2 transactions do I get 2 x $10 gc's?
    cheekysaver likes this.
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kerricakes View Post
    I hope you can get both! I will get diapers and candy then! Oh and I need some board games for bday gifts. If i do 2 transactions do I get 2 x $10 gc's?
    With the frutis you could purchase as many sets as you like in one transaction. I got a $30gc because i stocked up on a clearance deal. They just won't let you combine it with the buy $50 get a $10 gc deal. There is nothing stopping you from running through the candy first then using that gc on the next purchase including the $50... It would help you reduce your OOP.
    luckbealady likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks so much....wonder what they mean by promotions.
    Last edited by seylz_gurl; Thu, Oct 17th, 2013 at 01:10 PM.
    cheekysaver likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I did the kleenex deal today... Last night at some stupid late hour i realized there were $1 printables on the kleenex so you buy 2 for $4.99 each and use 2 target coupons for $1 each and one red plum for $1 wub 2 and pay $6.98 and get back a $5 gc... yeah that is .99 cents for a 6 pack of kleenex... amazing price... even just the 2 X $1 target kleenex coupon is a winner winner chicken dinner!

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Thanks. Great break down and ideas for combos!
    Just joined Kiva.org, an organization that funds micro-loans to people in developing countries. I love the idea that the $25 I saved in groceries can be given to a fish woman with 5 children in the Philippines to help grow her business.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information