User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Deal Hunter
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

We all work and I didn't know that gives people the right to be rude. You can still voice your opinion without attacking people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobiascaden View Post
    No i dont sell coupons i just hate stupid people, ie the first people to post in this thread. Secondly i am a coupon buyer, i have two jobs and a family support, these people are the unsung heroes of my couponing as i dont have all the time these people apparently have to root through dumpsters and pretend to be holier than christ on this website.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Totally unrelated. This person is not stealing coupons, did you just post that to make yourself feel special?
    We don't know whether or not she stole it. No, I don't think I'm special. I posted it because I thought it would interest people to know that. There's no need to be rude, I find most people on here to be very friendly and helpful

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

For Tobiascaden, and Pathetic:
    I have no problem with people charging a small fee for "coupon clipping" not for selling coupons or inserts. Coupon clipping is a service, you are not charging them for the coupon. Trading is NOT selling. Trading is a way for us to obtain more coupons of the products we need WITHOUT taking complete tear pads. I do have a problem with people taking complete tear pads and selling the coupon. That is just one example of why couponing is getting a bad rep. The other problem I had with this persons ad was that they were selling product for 90% of what the retail price is(and it was mentioned they had lots) so it leads me to belive that this person obtains a large amount of product via coupons and tries to turn a profit..that is basically a buisness..
    I have saved a total of $471.69 since June 1, 2011. Tracker available at http://www..ca/coupontracker/

Deal Hunter
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

if you find this website so rude then why bother even coming on here and reading all the posts and just now sign up to comment? The original poster adressed a serious issue especially when you go to the stores in the LOCAL area and never find any tearpads. I don't even know where you are from as you didn't want to disclose that. Since the Kijji ad actually affected this local area.
    Explain that to the original posters in this thread as well as 90% of people on this website.

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

I find it interesting that it seems like tobiascaden and pathetic just joined to comment on this thread. What ticks me off is that the person is obviously taking all of the coupons and no one else is getting any unless they are buying them.

I obviously went and gathered them and it took me time. I still don't see the need to charge for them. If I don't use them I trade them or in the case of this particular coupon donated them.

It is the greed that bugs me. If they hadn't taken them all then others wouldn't need to buy them.

You obviously have not been around here long enough to know that there is an unofficial coupon code of conduct that we believe in and encourage others to follow.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

OK so some send me a private message user name pathetic.. I am posting it here for all of you guys to see...

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pathetic
    your a ing freak show. Get a life honestly. Seriously did your parents home school you? You are the most naive piece of I have ever e-met. pull the stick out of your ass and grow up, people sell coupons! Oh my ing god the world is ending!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Pathetic, I would watch what you say in private messages... as for me being home schooled... wow you are smart after all.. but not smart enough to realise that there may be cops on here as well.... any ways... I would prefer you keep your thoughts to yourself before things get out of hand.. and you get tracked down..

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysdaddysgirl View Post
    I find it interesting that it seems like tobiascaden and pathetic just joined to comment on this thread. What ticks me off is that the person is obviously taking all of the coupons and no one else is getting any unless they are buying them.

I obviously went and gathered them and it took me time. I still don't see the need to charge for them. If I don't use them I trade them or in the case of this particular coupon donated them.

It is the greed that bugs me. If they hadn't taken them all then others wouldn't need to buy them.

You obviously have not been around here long enough to know that there is an unofficial coupon code of conduct that we believe in and encourage others to follow.
    Firstly I will admit that I did not see the ad on kijiji. However....I have a slight problem with the "unofficial coupon code of conduct" nonsense. Do not shove your beliefs down other people's throats. And also please speak for yourself instead of saying "we" DO NOT LUMP EVERYONE TOGETHER. If there wasn't a need, then the service would not be available.

If someone was ruining your livelihood, I am sure you would be pissed too. Unless they specifically said that they took all the coupons in the ad, I would NOT go around assuming things. Is it possible that they took all the coupons? Yes it is. Do you know for sure?

Also what about people who take coupons they will never use just so that they can trade them?....

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MckiernanKris View Post
    Also what about people who take coupons they will never use just so that they can trade them?....
    Actually what I can't trade I either RAOK at the store, or I have the address where to mail coupons for military familes because they are allowed to use them for up to 6 months past expiration date on the coupon. The coupons I take never go to waste, I make sure to give away what I cant use, or send away what I cant use.
    I have saved a total of $471.69 since June 1, 2011. Tracker available at http://www..ca/coupontracker/

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysdaddysgirl View Post

Quote Originally Posted by MrsShopaholic View Post
    Actually what I can't trade I either RAOK at the store, or I have the address where to mail coupons for military familes because they are allowed to use them for up to 6 months past expiration date on the coupon. The coupons I take never go to waste, I make sure to give away what I cant use, or send away what I cant use.
    Cool. I didn't realize military families have that benefit; Definitely well deserved. It is also wonderful that you RAOK the ones you don't use.

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

Many of us also play coupon fairies and take our unused coupons to the grocery store and leave them on the product.

Just so you know I was in 4 back to back car accidents and did have my profession taken away. So now you are making assumptions about me.

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

OOPS Hit it twice. I guess the drama is over.
    Last edited by alwaysdaddysgirl; Sun, Jul 24th, 2011 at 12:55 AM.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Lets not feed the troll please.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information