Page 6 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
Like Tree1675Likes

Thread: Deck the Halls Package Train!!!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Norma Mackay-Rempel View Post
    Sorry ladies but I decided to go with the Halloween train! I will be with you next time! You won't miss me!

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    What she said!

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

This looks like so much fun! Before I join, I am wondering what the cost of a tracking number will be?
    Come Join me on Swawbucks! It's an easy way to earn money for next Christmas! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Natalierose1995

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    This looks like so much fun! Before I join, I am wondering what the cost of a tracking number will be?
    If you sign up for the Venture One program (which is free to do) you get free tracking when you send a package. I have sent a few and it usually runs between $15 and $20 depending on how far I'm sending, and how heavy it is You also get the $100 insurance free on it.
    julesm14 and PammieD like this.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    Thinking 'light' or physically small will help with postage costs

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

What to do what to do, I am not big on Halloween but I am not going to be home for Christmas this year, I will be in the middle of the ocean on a cruise ship.
    Momto2Ks and julesm14 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    What to do what to do, I am not big on Halloween but I am not going to be home for Christmas this year, I will be in the middle of the ocean on a cruise ship.
    I'd think more "Entertaining" in general or "family festivities"...

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Same but I can do wintery stuff more easily than halloween crap thats just for a day
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

You can list things for yourself... pamper yourself! Maybe christmasy or wintery themed clothing, also when I think Christmas holidays -- I instantly think yummies! (hot chocolate, pumpkin spice latte, egg nog, freshly baked cookies and treats, candy canes, etc) in case you won't be home to decorate or entertain in the home.
    julesm14, slambert and SassyAshley like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Same but I can do wintery stuff more easily than halloween crap thats just for a day
    Yah, my house has always been "wintery" themed until Don insisted we do a "fun" tree now that we have a kid. Apparently we need to have Santa and crap throw up in the house. Things that aren't directly related to the tree or stockings though are "wintery" themed....like silvers, blues, whites etc. Then it's not like I'm buying something for one day...tea towels, serving dishes etc make an appearance for a few months.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

So, I'm kinda bored today (not sure how since I actually have stuff to do!) so I think it's time to start up some questions. I'm going to update the first page so that way anyone else that joins will be able to answer them all as well without having to go through a million posts

My first ones!
    (Future) Buddy, do you have a Keurig or Tassimo? Any requests?
    (Future) Buddy, are gently used books/cds/movies OK?
    (Future) Buddy, is there anything from Epicure you'd like to try/restock?

My answers:
    (Future) Buddy, do you have a Keurig or Tassimo? Any requests? We have a Keurig
    (Future) Buddy, are gently used books/cds/movies OK? Sure for me, if in good condition. No used books for Alexa please.
    (Future) Buddy, is there anything from Epicure you'd like to try/restock?​ I'm OK, thanks

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

(Future) Buddy, do you have a Keurig or Tassimo? Any requests? We have a Keurig Timmies kcups would be nice
    (Future) Buddy, are gently used books/cds/movies OK? Books absolutely, but you have write something special to me inside. No movies or CDs at all trying to declutter
    (Future) Buddy, is there anything from Epicure you'd like to try/restock?​ I love Epicure, surprise me
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Thu, Oct 3rd, 2013 at 04:00 PM.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

(Future) Buddy, do you have a Keurig or Tassimo? Any requests? Neither ... We rock it old school with a classic drip. However, if you want to send me a Keurig or Tassimo machine I wouldn't say no. LOL
    (Future) Buddy, are gently used books/cds/movies OK? I have lots of books (novels) I'm trying to get to right now and don't need anymore. Cooking/baking magazines ... definitely. CD's and DVD's - yes (as noted on my wish list).
    (Future) Buddy, is there anything from Epicure you'd like to try/restock?​ Haven't had it in a long time but really liked it ... surprise me.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

This being my first pkg train I've been stalking the color train ... getting lots of inspiration ... can't WAIT to get my buddy's name! Bring on next week already!
    julesm14, Armygirl76 and PammieD like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

(Future) Buddy, do you have a Keurig or Tassimo? Any requests? Neither ... I'm a green tea drinker and DH does not drink any hot beverages
    (Future) Buddy, are gently used books/cds/movies OK? Books for sure but have been trying to declutter so no CDs or movies
    (Future) Buddy, is there anything from Epicure you'd like to try/restock?​ I'm good right now
    julesm14 likes this.

Page 6 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread Information