User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: gt stacking

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

the south hill mall is right across the street and tims is very close on 2nd ave if you are familiar with p.a. and yes we just have the one.Almost worth the trip if this is all true. I will keep everyone posted when i go back there...cant wait for the next insert ...wonder what coupons we will get

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cindy zolinski View Post
    the south hill mall is right across the street and tims is very close on 2nd ave if you are familiar with p.a. and yes we just have the one.Almost worth the trip if this is all true. I will keep everyone posted when i go back there...cant wait for the next insert ...wonder what coupons we will get
    YES CINDY!!! Keep us posted!!!! I am excited to use coupon stacks =]

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

That's great they let you stack. The one near me (Hamilton, ON) won't let me use a $1 coupon for a $0.99 item, very picky.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    122 (100%)

The GT in Halifax doesn't allow it, they would not even accept the printable aspirin coupon. I am still waiting to hear back from their head office on this issue as the manager was unwilling to cooperate and check out their store policy so I had no choice but to call and complain.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Cindy! Well, I know about stacking in Giant Tiger but you really surprised me that we can do it in Super Store!!! I love Gian Tiger in PA. Never had any problems and they get sooooo good deals on yogurts. Always stack them up and freeze for later. Thanks for the post.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

awesome...that is great news.....our giant tiger in oshawa, ontario has a problem with one coupon...lol

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Marzenia..go through the self scan at rcss,ive had no problem at all but i usually go late afternoon or night...hate to say it but thats when all the younger ppl work and they always take the coupons ..no problems...is that selfish of me?? I hope not..lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

im guesing this is for the west side only?! anyone successful in Ontraio!?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

If you go to their website it states one coupon per item. They will give credit towards other items if your coupon is worth more than the item.
    http://www.gianttiger.com/en/faq.php#q8

Makes me think those cashiers were mistaken but it would be great to hear they are stacking.

Coupon obsessed!!!
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Great to hear that they give credit to the rest of your transaction if you have overage!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

i didnt know about the overage,and our Walmart here refuses to give overage . In a nutshell i most certainly dont want any staff at any store to get into trouble...but you would think they would know store policy.Im almost feeling guilty...but i have to admit it was exciting..lol Hope all you sc can see my point.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last time I was at GT in PA, I used 4 sweet baby ray BBQ sauce coupons ... which the cashier split into 4 transactions! Was told only one coupon of a kind per transaction. Hope the stacking thing is a for real, all the time dealio.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

And Cindy... I get overages all the time at our Walmart! I guess the coupon gods shine on us all a little differently!

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cindy zolinski View Post
    ok ,have i been living in a cave or what ...i just went to gt and they allow stacking coupons!!! OMG i was so excited.i bought everything that was not on sale as i wanted to use my coupons that expire july 31. I bought 53.00 worth of goodies and paid 15.50 They said as long as the coupons arent expired they take them. As i was at the til the cashier seen my binder and said ' Bring it on' whahooooooooo and people were gathered around watching the til asking if i was an extreme couponer. So this is in Prince albert sk. and i was wondering if other gts stack.
    omgosh how fun!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

wow,mamathree,you are so right!!!!!! I never get overage at Walmart but there is a cashier their thats a real doll. It looks like a person has to be at the right place at the right time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information