User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Mailman refuses to hand me my samples boxes

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbelinchen View Post
    can't tell you sorry. but you're almost on the right track. ;-)

guess what happens for example with sample packages(P&G for example) that coudn't be delivered(wrong address, moved,whatever)?

a) will be send back to the company it came from
    b) gets opened and shared between post office employees
    c) goes unopened in the garbage
    Technically the answer is C as P & G don't pay for return postage but I bet I can guess the real answer :p
    Bubbelinchen likes this.
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

It's against the law for anyone to throw out mail. If it is addressed specifically to you or your family, not just occupant, the mail delivery person is breaking the law. Their job is to deliver the mail. I'm sorry your having so many issues with your mail. If I were you, I would definitely lodge a complaint against the mail carrier. If you don't receive your package (SS always sends an email notification when they have sent out your package) within a reasonable length of time, confirm with SS as to what day it was placed in the mail, then go to the next person in charge above the person you lodged a complaint with.

Also, ALWAYS keep a paper trail of everything so that you have proof if required. I hope you receive your samples this time.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    It's against the law for anyone to throw out mail. If it is addressed specifically to you or your family, not just occupant, the mail delivery person is breaking the law. Their job is to deliver the mail. I'm sorry your having so many issues with your mail. If I were you, I would definitely lodge a complaint against the mail carrier. If you don't receive your package (SS always sends an email notification when they have sent out your package) within a reasonable length of time, confirm with SS as to what day it was placed in the mail, then go to the next person in charge above the person you lodged a complaint with.

Also, ALWAYS keep a paper trail of everything so that you have proof if required. I hope you receive your samples this time.
    Thank you very much. I got a call after Post Canada resolved the issue. The mailman has been notified about the problem and I should properly receive my samples. If I don't get my SampleSource box, then I will surely file a complaint once again. I will also try to find some proofs.

Please help me to receive a free Shu Uemura foundation sample Thank you in advance ! https://www.facebook.com/ShuUemuraUs...8726161&rest=1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information