User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By couponlady

Thread: Real Deals 11th Annual Warehouse Sale in Toronto(Oct 17 to Dec 22, 2013)

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

Expired
    Great Brands, Fantastic Variety, Fabulous Savings! Beautiful brand name merchandise at a fraction of retail prices. Coleman products blowout all 50% to 60% off, Murray Feiss designer indoor and outdoor lighting all 90%off, over 60 styles of high end Christmas trees 75% to 90% off plus huge savings on cleaning, health and beauty. Housewares, giftware, and Christmas merchandise all 50% to 90% off,
    The savings are big and there is truly something for everyone! With new merchandise arriving daily, this sale is not to be missed!

Sales Date:
    10/17/2013 ~ 12/22/2013

Hours:
    Monday to Friday, 10am to 7pm, Saturday and Sunday, 9am to 5pm.

Etobicoke
    M9W 5Z6

Telephone:
    416-248-2020
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    nash0109 and salena like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks! I need a new Christmas tree this year. I have never been to this sale before. Anyone know how good the deals are?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponlady View Post
    Great Brands, Fantastic Variety, Fabulous Savings! Beautiful brand name merchandise at a fraction of retail prices. Coleman products blowout all 50% to 60% off, Murray Feiss designer indoor and outdoor lighting all 90%off, over 60 styles of high end Christmas trees 75% to 90% off plus huge savings on cleaning, health and beauty. Housewares, giftware, and Christmas merchandise all 50% to 90% off,
    The savings are big and there is truly something for everyone! With new merchandise arriving daily, this sale is not to be missed!

Sales Date:
    10/17/2013 ~ 12/22/2013

Hours:
    Monday to Friday, 10am to 7pm, Saturday and Sunday, 9am to 5pm.

Etobicoke
    M9W 5Z6

Telephone:
    416-248-2020

That's odd my invitation says it starts Oct 23rd. Is the 17th invitation only?

Thanks

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you so much for posting the sale. I am in awe of the amazing deal that I got today on Christmas trees. I bought the most beautiful 7 1/2 foot tree for $59.99!! I took it out of the box as soon as I got home and set it up. It is the fullest artificial tree I have ever seen! This tree has so many tips that it took me two hours to spread them all out!! There is not a single sparse area in this tree. This tree would be absolutely no less than $300 in store!!! I also bought a smaller 6 1/2 foot tree for my basement for $49.99. It is also perfect!! Full and beautiful! I can't thank you enough for posting this sale!!!!! Unfortunately there was only one left of the 7 1/2 foot trees when I left. If anyone is looking for a new artificial tree for Christmas this year this is the place to go. They seem to be selling out fast though.

Thread Information